CARMELA

CARMELA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2G9wlDUl9aE
instagram.com/christophermemesanti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CCARRMELLA WILL YOU SHUT THE DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HEY TONE YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID I SAID 'HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR DA GUY TO CUM' HEHEHE

i said with SOME pulp

Tone said the guy was an interior decorator...

you know quasimodo predicted all this

SUN TISSUE! HE'S LIKE-A DE CHINESE PRINCE MATCHABELLI!

It's that zip Furio
Well let him in before he knocks the door down?

killed 20 Czechoslovakians or something

obligatory thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2G9wlDUl9aE

HD TV
Bellisimo

reddit episode Tbh

Before and WAYYY BEFORE

Whoops I must have accidentally clicked /tv/ sorry to intrude, I meant to go to Veeky Forums.

These two suck eachothers cocks

*teleports behind you*
*pulls out IQ test with a score of 158*
*kills your brother*
heh... nothing personal, LeoTARDo...

OPEN THE DOOOOOR

fuckin animal

*teleports behind you

made me giggle in the library kek

am I the only Veeky Forumsizen that didn't watch this dumb tv show

i can't even watch it now, it feels like watching something produced in the 1980s

It could honestly have half as much episodes and not lose anything of merit. There's a ton of epiaodes where absolutely nothing is happening.

Its the most patrician show ever made. It has top tier production quality.

Just watch it, its seriously good (and Veeky Forums).

>Its the most patrician show ever made.
I think that's the nostalgia speaking from within you.
>It has top tier production quality.
user...

The most Veeky Forums show would clearly be True Detective season 1, then Twin Peaks.

>twin peaks
Normie as fuck

HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROOOOOME

>Finished 10 years ago.
>Nostalgia.

No nigger. You haven't watched it. Stop being lazy and stigmatizing older shows. It literally is better than all the rubbish you watch.

THE GAABAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

GABBAGOOL? OVUH HERE!

Why are the retards at /tv so funny
All of them are more creative when it comes to jokes than DFW, who is supposed to be a writer with funny jokes

All the things you've assumed about me in that post are wrong to an embarassing degree.

>Sure, we break some balls here tonight, but I go way back. And in light of recent humiliations, it's an honor to be joined by men, and not faggot ass corn-holin' cocksuckers like married my cousin. He should fuckin' die!

is philly /ourguy/?

Good writers go where the money is. (re: screenwriting, not /tv/ posters)

And let's face it, literary types are boring as fuck. You don't get THAT interested in reading if you're good with people.

I've seen all the traditional top tier shows and for me, Mad Men blows them all out of the water. Sopranos has little aesthetic quality (probably bc 2000's fashion is utter trash), relies heavily on violence and lacks nuance with many of the characters. Twin Peaks is a meme. It's the DFW of TV. Be hyper-self aware of your genius and make a show with mind-boggling technical expertise but is actually empty because it's all about how auteur the creator is instead of generating emotion in the characters, etc etc.
Mad Men has none of those problems. It's realist, unreliant on violence, creates sublime characters thick with nuance and depth, the writing is spot on and its a very pretty show to watch. All while examining America, white men, etc at the peak of their powers. It's a work of genius and--not even memeing here--The Great American Novel

He's right Mad Men is the best.

but if u can't enjoy Twin Peaks that's your loss pal

Also Sopranos is good but i have no problem with ppl not liking it

Veeky Forums life

Mad Men would not exist without The Sopranos. Mad Men is the overall better show but it has the advantage of coming after The Sopranos, taking many of its themes and ideas and implementing them in a much better way. The reverence that The Sopranos gets comes from when it was made and how the TV landscape looked at the time.

I watched Mad Men for about 4 episodes and turned that shit off when I was forced to sit through Dom Draper on a date with the cute Jewish secretary or whoever. Dumb.

Ay'o Bey,

Y'all come at the Kiiieeeng, ya best not miss

Omar is Veeky Forums af.

I hate to break out this freezing cold take, but Twin Peaks was only good until they solved the murder. I can only imagine how shitty it would've gotten if, like Lynch wanted, they never solved the Palmer case. A literal infinite jest. I like the Sopranos. It just a little rough around the edges.
Agree with you 100%. Wiener and Abraham both came from the Sopranos, along with a bunch of other writers. Not hating on it. I will say that the gangster-type drama had more previous thematic foundation than Mad Men had. There's no Goodfellas/Godfather analogue for Mad Men.
Dunno what you're talking about. Sorry you didn't enjoy it. Maybe try to finish it up in a little while.

OMAR COMIN YO

hey everyone, follow my gf's Sopranos Meme page

instagram.com/christophermemesanti/

>runs a meme page with her sister based on a 17 y/o tv show
She worth it?

that's why it's one of the best shows, it's not just endless plot exposition like Breaking Bad
Some of the best episodes don't really have that much to do with the overall plot (the one where Tony takes Meadow on a college tour and he ends up seeing a guy that ratted on them 10 years ago, the one where they almost kill her soccer coach but Tony decides not to and gets wasted at the end of the episode)

>tfw no matter how many times you watch, no matter how many times you read, Cato always loses

wotfak

i'm watching the sopranos rn

>decide to post shit threads on /tv/ before I go to sleep
>realize after I post that I was accidentally Veeky Forums
>decide I can live with a 48 hour ban
>come back today
>its still up
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

What the fuck are you smoking? Mad men phoned it in for 4 seasons at least. How does it top the sopranos? I can't event renener more than a handful of characters they were that ducking shallow. All style no substance. You probably drink appletinis and read 're new yorker. Mathew Weiner was responsible for some of the corniest sopranos episodes, funny that

He was an interior decorator. He killed 20 Czechoslovakians.

idk, i found mad men formally immaculate, but in a way that never really exceeded being a particularly well-executed period drama. on the other hand, i found the sopranos to be a compelling but totally bleak portrait of man's place in the universe. also twin peaks is thoroughly informed by jungian psychology and i'd hardly call that empty.

absolutely pedestrian
RIP, at least the last role he was in was respectable. A character in Jaden Smiths anime

Agreed. Not that scholarship equates to quality of source material, but academic writing on mad men is hot garbage tier compared to analysis of the sopranos. sopranosautopsy.com does a fantastic amateur analysis episode-by-episode. The show is insanely intertextual. The most I can say for mad men is Don witnesses token iconic 60s moments completely unrelated to the wider narrative or his own character development. Mad men is a show for tourists and baby boomers nostalgic for a time they never experienced first hand.

bans are a meme. just reset your router and delete your cookies

Good taste

Its both normie and GOAT

TV shows are all shit. Films like on the sight and sound poll are the only cinema of artistic merit.

I am objectively right on this too, don't try and argue back.