ITT: normie-tier concepts that are actually retarded

ITT: normie-tier concepts that are actually retarded

I'll start: individual rights

I'll continue: This thread

Universal income

op having a gf

all of them, being alive and not killing eachother for women and food is a jewish scam

anti-op user not having had an op to be post-op

Political discourse in liberal democratic societies

Free tertiary education

Not having an aristocracy

Love

Free elections

>Free speech
>Democracy
>Universal human rights
>Sex

Equality
Democracy
Workers' rights
Progressive income taxation

Religious freedom
Freedom in general

/pol/ plz go

Science

free will

nationalism
tribalism
individualism
pauline christianity
free-market

Linear time

Space
Time
Philosophy

lololololol

Nature

I agree that nationalism and tribalism are ridiculous, but the problem is that enough people take it seriously that consider you to be from a rival group that disregarding it becomes perilous.

A-age of consent?

Love (as something other than Agapé)

Not really, romantic love as was conceived in the 12th century doesn't exist today either. Today it's more about finding a "good life partner" or someone that gives you satisfaction.

>women’s suffrage
>‘human rights’ in general

The city of Aachen literally lies in several different countries.

Time

Bolshevist economics

watching yootoobers

This may be one of the worse threads on Veeky Forums currently

Gay marriage

It doesn't and even if that was the case the region is part of one Germanic dialect continuity.

kys

NAP

French Revolution
Philosemitism

Freedom
Happiness
Peace

Has elitism or spiritual aristocracy ever been able to sustainably realize itself outside of the field of theory?

Natalism

All marriage

Nationalism.

Normativity

tabula-rasa

Democracy

Agriculture
Industrial civilization
The Internet

Existence.

>free will
>atheism
>basic income
>equity (equality of outcome)
>relativism
>biocentrism
>nihilism

not so much a concept, but im a psychology major. I have had several professors who use Freud or Freudian as a pejorative. They do not understand everything they teach is based on the foundation Freud created. Just because he has some concepts that are hard to digest (penis envy) does not mean his entire work is irrelevant.

this is more or less the truth; add in reproduction and the resultant desire to protect one's own and you have a portrait of authentic humanity.

Moral and aesthetic relativism

yall are a bunch of silly faggots

free anything.

thers way more to psychology than that creep hack. he never got results with his patients, NEVER EVER.

t. """enlightened""" liberal democrat who enjoys working a 9-5 for chump change and going shopping at the mall on weekends

Household plumbing.

Why is this board full of morally and intellectually bankrupt Marxist faggots though?

individualism
free will
human nature
race
sex
monogamy
natalism
nationalism
capitalism
science
love
sexual liberation
cultural relativism
hedonism
human/animal distinction
nature/technology distinction
highbrow/lowbrow distinction

Private property

>the region is part of one Germanic dialect continuity
yeah, that's probably why he doesn't understand the concept of borders, m8. the krauts are at it again, trying to conquer europe

Being unbiased

Progress
Nationalism
Capitalism
Love

Tabula Rasa
Social justice

posting garbage politics threads on literature board of a weeb comedy internet forum

Nationalism
Globalism
Human rights
Equality
Democracy
Aristocracy (of the noble)
Monarchy (by right)
Tribalism
Liberalism

t. unemployed commie

Nice projection tho.

The concept where OP considers that gypsy wimp worthy of a thread picture

having sex

Race and racial differences

NO!

>unemployed
never worked a day in my life, feels good
>commie
no
>projection ("""enlightened""" liberal democrat who enjoys working a 9-5 for chump change and going shopping at the mall on weekends)
none of the above

How did I do, FBI?

Wrong you faggot

/pol/ has infested this board with their annoying jew problem. it's getting old

Objective morality

(most objections to value systems are based on the premise of ‘your system makes wrongs right’)

Really we are all products of ourselves, and only the great escape that

Tribalism isn't a concept invented by people, it's a reality.

The "great" don't escape being "products of themselves," they're more themselves than anyone. Do you really think Feynman gave half a shit what most of the ignoramus women he fucked thought about physics? He was a genius because he was selfish to the core

>The "great" don't escape being "products of themselves," they're more themselves than anyone.

What’s the difference?

>Pragmatism
It's literally always just ideologues pretending they're not ideologues.

>Rationality

I agree with some arguments against the abstract self, but there's a practical distinction between someone who takes the argument against the self to imply physical self-effacement (as ascetics do) and someone who treats understanding of this argument as a further self-liberation.

Survival of the Fittest
Literally getting your morality from nature. Animals eat POO in nature.

I’ve honestly forgotten what my argument was so I’m going to bow out and say you won. Have a good night/day/evening/morning user.

>you won

Triggered me, honestly. People have been saying this to me often lately. Why is it whenever I start to get excited about a discussion people tell me I "win"? Fucking shit, do people really look at discourse like a competition? I thought it was a joke before I actually started talking to humans in real life again

My favourite is morons using survival of the fittest to justify huge interventionist eugenics programs, when survival of the fittest by definition doesn't require intervention.

"Willing the good of another" has always existed. Feels as the sole basis of family formation as not.

>never worked a day in my life, feels good
tell me how

>ITT: we try to be as edgy as possible

ftfy

>Nationalism
>Tribalism

I think these are convenient and should be retained even if they're actually bullshit.

Alright listen up you fags

>Thinking that babies are cute
>Not killing 90% of all cats and dogs
>Le "nature is sooooo beautiful" meme XD
>Eating any food other than a tasteless powder that contains all the necessary nutrients
>Fucking SMILING
>Laughter
>Music
>Not torturing children
>Not raping animals
>Justice
>Mercy
>Love (really anything other than all-consuming hatred desu)
>Beauty (and really anything less than nauseatingly ugly)
>Pleasure
>Happiness
>Anything other than hellish pain

Is that enough edginess for everyone?

>>Le "nature is sooooo beautiful" meme XD
This unironically. How can someone see the slowest gazelle being eaten alive and muse on the inherent beauty of nature? Nature is the fucking height of cruelty

This 100 percent

Tribalism is an inherent aspect of human nature. We're a tribal organism. If you try to get rid of it it'll just pop up in new forms, like sports.

'cause the lion eating it was cool as hell

>nature is cruel waaaah
That's what actually makes it beautiful you oversensitive queer.

Human cruelty and tragedy exist as part of nature. Children getting cancer, millions of people dying of disease, inequality (intelligence and looks are genetic). Humanity's goal should be to supersede nature, not romanticize it.

Sports is the most abstract and removed manifestation of tribalism in modernity though. Think cliques, subcultures and ethnic neighborhoods. It's such a base and primal thing in humanity that you can find it anywhere.

seems to be full of morally and intellectually bankrupt reactionary faggots to me.

>ism
>reality

Don't forget the girls buried alive in 1945. I think we should attempt to transcend out suffering but while embarking on that endeavor, you can't ignore the natural biology and psychology that (at least currently) governs us.

Are you one of those singularity/Carl Sagan "let's go to the stars" types? Pretty lame meme imo. In any case, let me know if there's a way to achieve a post-nature humanity without using unethical means to further science or massive amounts of cruelty in culling the 90% of the population that is essentially redundant or wouldn't want to/can't be a part of this future.