What are you having for supper Veeky Forums?

What are you having for supper Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=An9FA6a8dyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing, im sick of food
i have cake in the fridge and i dont even want to look at it

youtube.com/watch?v=2xwoE56JPy8

>rice
You monster

I ate a boiled egg, and a big pickle, and some smoked almonds

>overcooked rice
>frozen cauliflower
You can't impress us with your lame meal just by adding a fancy placemat and a square plate. Meat looks good tho.

>Overcooked rice
I agree, it was.

>Frozen chou-fleur
They were fresh cut, they cooked in the rice cooker.

>meat
It was delicious.

How are you not starving? I could eat this twice and still be hungry

looks like something my mum would cook

>M. Butter Everywhere Ramsay
>t. Overweight fat lard.

You should try soy fa.m

>COOKING CAULIFLOWER IN THE RICE COOKER
Roast that shit next time with garlic and olive oil, nibba

Will do.

you know you can change recipes right?

I don't mean to be mean, but simmering/boiling veggies saps the flavor from them into the water. I think cooking it with the rice was an honestly good idea - better than boiling it alone - but roasting that cauliflower on its own will give you a deeper flavor. That is - assuming you have an oven to work with. Sorry if I sounded like a twat.

that's it?

rigatoni with sausage sauce and parmigiano

Im low on ingrediants so i mixed green onion and seasoning into ground beef and cooked them in thin patties on cast iron. On the side i had roasted sweet potato and broccoli.
It was pretty nom for a half assed last minute meal.

No problem mate! Actually I didnt make myself clear enough.
It cooks with the vapor on top of the rice.
BUT I should try it roasted in a pan.
Will do

I ate a quesadilla with caramelized onions and bell peppers with grilled chicken and queso fresco + pepperjack. My tortillas were gluten free because I have celiac disease. I know they suck and even after I tried to toast them in lard they were still shitty. At least the fillings and sour cream were good. The (also gluten free) IPA I drank with it was good. Bitterness paired with the sweet taste of caramelized veggies well.

Please bully me. I hate being gluten free. I want to eat real tortillas again, but they literally kill my digestive system because of my inferior genes.

I feel you user.

You do? Thank God. I never want to say I'm celiac on this board. These are the tortillas I've used that has been at least decent so far. Of course I use corn tortillas for tacos/fajitas, but no "gluten free" tortilla has replaced the regular flour tortilla. I am SO PISSED at my intestines for being unable to digest a fucking protein.

steak with roasted rutabagas and onions

I also always feel like people are pissed at me when we eat somewhere.
Like it was a fucking choice!!!

Blame the hipsters and bad mothers who think gluten is the devil that gave you a bad reputation.

Oh my GOD. I honestly hate having to tell servers "I have a gluten allergy XDDD" when I just want to eat food. Nowadays I just order steamed (or sometimes) grilled meat at any restaurant with no real problems other than mild gas. I just absolutely hate having to say "DURRRRR I HAVE AN ALLERGGGGGYYYY". I have never wanted that kind of attention while eating fucking food.

I'm a line cook.
Your server will just ask the cooks and we'll give recommendations on what you can have. We dont have any issues with it unless we're busy and have to go in the back to check packages.

but only that little bit?

desu as a guest I've had servers give me guff. That is not to say they ALL do, but the assholes did to the point I would ask for an omelette at dinnertime because they literally could not make a salad gluten free because they were too lazy to wash the toss bowls.

Ask to speak to the manager if it's a server or chef if it's the cooks. They'll sort it out for you.

Ate some spaghetti with chicken thighs and tomato sauce. Made the tomato sauce from scratched and canned it a few days ago. Just roasted the chicken thighs after a brine with some baste. I can't be bothered to make spaghetti. No pic because I ate it. Here's a steak I made the other day instead.

A Little too cooked for me but it looks great.

D:

I'm watching yoga youtube vids and whacking off. Food is for losers.

He made a medium rare steak.

looks good but thats a lot of oil user

I was gonna make spaghetti but cut my thumb pretty bad cutting onions, so Chinese takeout it is.

You right, it was.

diet caffeine free coke

Roast Cauliflower Steam Broccoli and munchmar till you explode or turn green from the broccoli

Looks like a big slop of sh*t.

Kekk

Why not make mini quesadillas with corn tortillas
I always do this and theyre way fucking better than any fold over one ive had

Nothing as I am trying to water fast for 7-8 days ;(

You mean not eating at all?

Yeah, just drinking water and every other day do a salt cleanse. I do it for for my IBS, acne and hyperpigmentation problems as water fasting has proven to be the only thing that works for me ;(

You gotta eat senpai.

I have been dealing with these issues for over 2 years and my confidence has tanked. I have tried almost anything, the only thing that has worked is the one thing that is free, that is fasting. Weird but if it works it works

It does. I've lost like 30 pounds over two months and that was mostly OMAD and 48hr fasts

>supper
Didn't realize that geriatrics visited this board

I moved in with some people recently and Ive gotten myself into a pissing contest with one of my roommates.
I need some ideas on foods to make, Im used to just cooking for myself so I dont know anything that makes huge portions

buy a shoulder of pork, marinade like this
youtube.com/watch?v=An9FA6a8dyc
and make pulled pork. best roast followed by sandwiches ever.

GORDOOOOON

faggotry. this is why i use a vpn. it's becoming unbearably common

I actually am on a VPN but it exits in Poland, which apparently gordon also hates

hypergay. it's worth watching just to hear megan say "I'm cumming!" and "don't tell mum"

A packet of Euro Shopper precooked roast chicken things and a bag of Jakob's Crinkles. And a can of Coca-Cola.

Probably a fucking frozen dinner or something idk.

Probably something sad like pizza rolls or maybe I’ll make spaghetti or kill myself idk

You know that they make corn tortillas and that corn is gluten free, right?