One grande americano with no ice please

One grande americano with no ice please.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0048487
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20888549
youtube.com/watch?v=KugxgzJPpMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In my country starbucks doesn't exist.

One granda Jamaica Blue Mountain Reserve on the Clover, please

An americano is a hot drink, it's never meant to have ice in it to begin with.

You have to tell them if you want an iced Americano.

OP can't even mock coffee snobs without making a fool of himself

Man I just discovered americanos. damn.

That's a blessing. Which country?

If you remember back to when Starbucks first opened up in Australia, they failed miserably because independently owned coffeehouses made better coffee.

Now apparently they're planning on opening their first cafe in Italy, kudos to them for still trying to open up in countries with established coffee culture, but they'd better up their quality this time.

Thats okay, everyone starts somewhere.

>grande americano
>big American
Shouldn't have to look far for one of those.

May I have a watered down espresso please? It's for my 7-year-old daughter with Down Syndrome.

>$0.80 espresso shot
>add hot water
>that'll be $4.70

Italy and I hope they will never open one. Starbucks coffee is orrible. I've tried it in London

They have. Italians do not drink dirty water, we drink pure coffee.

I don't love Starbucks, but I always think Veeky Forums is too harsh on them. You can get good coffee there if you try.

come to italy and try espresso in every bar you want. then we will talk

I'm not a fan of espresso, and I won't say you can get a good espresso at Starbucks. That they purely suck at.

Piss off eurofuck. Now go down on your knees to beg to mecca.

Yes sir, may I suggest next time you just crumble a little bit of dirt into a cup of hot water? That will save you the $7.50 undesireable fee I am charging you today.

So they can't open in italy. they will fail ahah

>Italians do not drink dirty water

Do your young women hate sugar?

is not americano dirty water?

yes

No, but Italians actually like coffee. Not sugary drinks that are mostly cream and sugar and flavored syrup with a tiny bit of coffee.

I feel so asinine being forced to order "grande" or "tall" or "venti" coffees. For that reason I never go to Starbucks no matter how desperate I am for coffee.

If I've learned anything from travelling, it's that everybody like sugary drinks.

You can just say medium. They don't care.

Italians don't. Just only Frappe. (ice cream and milk)

Just order it in a venti cup and fill the rest with cream. That way you get your money's worth.

Why are they using italians names? Grande means Big and Venti means Twenty

Every time I have gone to Starbucks if I say "medium" or "large" they will ask again "so you want a venti then? You want a tall?" Like fuck off dude goddamn I just want a coffee!

I'm not gonna say werks on my machine, but I do think that's rare

It's pretty funny that you fags know starbucks lingo. You should get a room together. Don't forget the lube,

The venti is twenty ounces

>one venti iced Americano, no espresso

The average italian drinks 50 liters of soda a year. Everybody likes sugary drinks.

I have the same experience and i didn't undertand. Venti in my language means twenty and i was wondering how big is twenty

that kind of drinks ok, but not the one made with cream and other fancy things

They already opened up in Milan? Have you tried it there?

My guess is it means 20 fl. oz.

You could be right. It worked in France, though, and they were saying the same thing

i live in milan but i don't know

Are you people all shills for the coffee industry? To me the smell of it makes me sick to my stomach.

I want a covfefe pumpkin spice soy latte americano with double espresso and agave.

>former Target Starbucks TL
Are you that nigger that literally filed a corporate complaint against our location because they didn't like the smell of coffee at the front of the store?

Hell no. To each their own. I find the smell of it disgusting. I have freedom of choice unlike you who seem to requre coffie in order to function. You've been properly programmed.

Having been to Italy I can tell everyone here that there coffee is week piss water. Their Espresso is weaker than a normal cup of coffee in northern Europe, which makes sense since a drug that heightens your efficiency would be worthless to your average lazy Italian. And While I am at it Austrian and German food is far superior to Italian food.

>drug that heightens your efficiency
Why do you assume that drinking coffee in your words "heightens your efficiency?"

The demonstrable gains in productivity in countries it's introduced to?

Bullshit, give citations on that.

nobody told here that german food is not good. You have always to fuck with italians.

You could also get them addicted to crack and the result might be even better, if you want slaves.

No health downsides to Coffee though

You're Just Jealous

Struggling to find one with simple googling, but here's a study showing that it improves memory
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0048487

Oh, and here's another on a broader set of positive mental benefits
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20888549

Bullshit and you know it. You should feel bad for posting a shill site like that.

Can't tell if you're baiting, but I'm always glad to expound on the virtues of PLOS, since it's literally dedicated to being an actual resource of good peer-reviewed scientific articles and studies that are free for everyone to access. It's basically what journals should be, and hopefully will be in the future.

If you look further into that, you'll see that it's under review. Anyone and their cat can put something up there.

It used to be lexus/nexus

>PLOS is bullshit
butthurt EBSCOhost user detected

for you all

youtube.com/watch?v=KugxgzJPpMQ

That wasn't free, though was it? I don't remember

That doesn't mean it's wrong, it just means it hasn't had a peer review yet. You should attack the methodology if you actually want to discredit it.

I never said that, you're making shit up.
Are a desparate hillary shill?

No. It cost a lot of money. I had access through a publishing company that I worked for.

That's my point. It's not a proper source since anyone can post anything there.

PLOS has gotten better but they publish so much that there is invariably wavering quality and sometimes outright shit.

Also, the OA is subsidized by the authors (which many journals do).

That's still not a valid attack, you're just appealing to authority.

And you're a fucking faggot. Deal with your situation.

Why are you so mad? Did you lose a bet about whether coffee is good for you or something?

I'm not mad, I just don't drink coffee. Maybe an Irish coffee once every ten years for the fun of it. I just think you faggots addicted to coffee are hypocrites and stupid.

Why are we hypocrites? And what's stupid about taking advantage of caffeine?

Hypocrites becuase while you're addicted to caffiene and the look of standing in line at starbucks and being important you want people busted for smoking weed.

That is a stunning level of generalization

Yet it's true.

Not even a little

I guess you didn't listen to the aftereffects of the stuporbowl on the police scanner channels. I did. That's just one example.

Of how all coffee drinkers believe smoking weed should be an imprisonable offense?

Is the best thing in the morning folgers in your cup?

Okay, Italian anons in this thread, here's your mission. Go to the starbucks in Milan and report back on how bad it is in comparison to thr surrounding coffeehouses. And if possible compare to starbucks overseas.

It will open in october

I'd like a glass of ice with no coffee, please.

I don't waste my money for a starbucks cup filled with dirty water and sugar cream

Order an espresso shot then. It should be the cheapest and if it's bad they'll lose business within a year or two.

Yes but liberal Starbuckeroos would not find this humerous

I will let you know!!

Medium macchiato please, whole milk no sugar. And can I have it from Dunkin instead?

>doesn't only have coffees in one size like a proper cafe.

I don't believe you. I've gone to dozens of starbucks for years and I've never been corrected on sizes.

>that will be $4.80 sir!

starbucks coffee is so shit, an americano is a acceptable alternative. i always get an americano when i find a place has shit coffee and somehow find myself there again.

Wrong as hell. Starbucks coffe is perfectly average. Their espresso is actively bad. Americano's there are garbage.