Fast food r8 thread

Post your best fast food meals

The best mainstream fast food meal from one place would be Wendy's
>Dave's double
>Nuggers
>chili
>Fries
>Frosty

Have to be massively hungry or just throw some away though. But I really like variety, and the Dave's double has perfect proportiond.

Go to bed Omar.

your burger died

even though it doesn't look aesthetic, i bet it was tasty

no

Fuck off spic

>love the honey BBQ tendie sandwich
>last two times i've ordered it there has been gristle in my chicken
guess i'm back to the patty melt

also you're a fag for getting fries and not onion rings

>people actually compare this shit to In-N-Out
HAHAHAHAHAAHA

This looks like a chilean mine survivor after being pounded in the face by a mexican martial artist.

I love In-N-Out but Whataburger is just better m8. I'll grant you it's not as photogenic, though.

>In-N-Out
pic related beats that calitrash.

wathaburger reminds me of a chubby girl that's kind of sweaty and sticky, she doesn't brush her teeth as much as she should, she smells pretty good and will always put out. super juicy sloppy, squishy, warm.
always satisfying.

innout seems like a pudgy slightly older too much tan milf. not bad but not good. like a hot chick slightly past her prime, you can see the wrinkles when she smiles and the sun has been rough on her. looks good from afar but falls apart upon inspection

Is that barf on your fries?

My chicken thighs cooked in the oven in like 20 min, that’s pretty fast

Cookout Tray
>Big Double
>>Cheese
>>Chili
>Hush Puppies
>Beef Quesadilla
>Cheerwine Float

those fries look bad

Culver's

>TUO-N-NI

Asian detected

Two fry lover burgers from rallys, then walk across the street to Arby's for superior mozzarella sticks

>move to Louisiana
>travel to Houston to airport regularly
>excited to try whataburger heard good things
>try multiple times at multiple locations
>every time absolute shit teir burgers and shit teir fries. Basically a drier shittier sonic burger

What is all the fuss about?

This place isn't a chain, it's local, but it's fast food. Best fast food place ever. I'll post another pic in a second.

I wish I could find a better pic of their menu, but, you can still see the interior is classic fast food style. I usually just go through the drive thru, though. I like their "colossal burger" that has pastrami on it too, but their regular double cheeseburger is awesome (my previous pic). Their onion rings are fucking godly, but they also serve fried mushrooms which rock, so I alternate between those.

Local places are the best. This is my favorite local fast food place. Their burgers don't look like much, but the flavor is really good, which matters, and they make the best fries I've ever fucking had. And, I like that this is an old fashioned walk up place. They have a few concrete tables and benches outside (with a nice view of a cemetery across the street).

Dave's double is second only to Culver's.

P. Terrys is the best fast food joint I know of.

I'm with you, I don't get it. I think it's a similar effect to Five Guys, where retards equate piling extra ingredients onto the burger as better. Meanwhile the burger itself and infact the extra ingredients as well are very sub par. Both places are industrial strength pleb filters.

Fiveguys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whataburger

I agree though it seems like people love a place just because their willing to put an egg or peanut butter on a burger. Its not haught cuisine just because its fucking weird

>WATER BURGER

Giraffas

That's what Texas has to offer us? That's the saddest most non american burger I've ever seen and I live in bitch ass california.

I would kill a man to try thi5

Looks pretty shitty.

that looks absolutely awful

My southern nigger.
These fags fight over Whataburger and in-n-out.
The one and true GOAT is Cook Out.
>Big Double
>>Cheddar or Steak Style
>Cajun Fries
>Onion Rings
>Special Sauce
>Coke Float
>$5

This...
This is the legendary "Whataburger".
What the actual fuck?
That looks like fucking shit. Jesus Christ Texans are the most delusional idiots.

Most nationally-known burger places are letdowns. Despite being one of the simplest foods in the world, it's one of those things a place really can't cut corners if they want to appeal to people.

If you don't know someone in the town you're travelling to, you're fucked. There are good burgers to be had out there. But they aren't chains.

McDonald's makes the best burgers.
I eat one every day, usually a Big Mac.

For me it is Five Guys®, the best fast food burger.

Overly expensive for what it is

I need to try in and out, but generally I've never found any specific fast food place to be all that inspiring.

Too spoiled by home-made and local resturaunt burgers I guess.

Are you poor?

I'm not rich and there are better alternatives. It's like $12 plus tax for a double cheese burger and fries with no drink.