What should I eat as a last meal?

Ass

fried chicken.

Live forever juice

Chik fil a because you won't be able to eat that in hell

depends, what are you allergic to?

I'm not allergic to anything

>ass
But that will be his first meal when he steps inside the penitentiary.

I'm not on death row, just going to kill myself and want to have something nice to eat right before.

Gherkins

sun-dried durian

whatever you eat, make sure you use professional ingredients

>he's actually following through with this meme

Enter a food eating contest and stuff yourself so full that you die right there and the video of your death will serve as a warning for future generations about the harmful effects of over eating. Your death won't be vain and mat even contribute towards Trump's plan to make western culture great again.

go to jiro's and livestream your meal where you act as rude and stupid as possible then killyourself using blowfish sushi

Don't kill yourself friend! If you are feeling this way, that means that the current time is probably the lowest point in your life, which only means that life can really only go up from here!!! Who needs a last meal now when you can find amazing and delicious meals for years to come!!!

Just set goals for yourself and stick too them. Eventually you will crawl out of this hole your in. Good luck user, Im rooting for you.

Your message and spelling errors are endearing

>inb4 someone asks why you're killing yourself

>that means that the current time is probably the lowest point in your life

Idiot, even when you think you've hit rock bottom life can always get worse. Sometimes you just fail at life too many times to be given another chance. Sometimes you just are exhausted by it all and need to quit.

But life can always get better too! No matter what hand you are dealt, how you end up is largely determined by your attitude. Its even been found in studies that if you smile more, even fake smile, you will become happier. There is no such thing as being a total failure, some people just have larger divets in the road of life than others!
There is also a reason that most people who have lived large suicide attempts such as bridge jumping talk about regretting their decisions on the way down. Despite how bad things seem, nothing sill ever get better if you dont truly, fullheartedly, give it your all.

A big slop of sh!t

OP dont kill yourself man, walk the appalachian trail and make fellowships along the way listen to good music and most of all even if you take your vitamins, although this is seven hours old so i dont know if your still there or ded

Interior crocodile alligator

If I wanted to kill myself I'd eat all my favorite foods over the course of a day and then I would feel so full and happy I wouldn't want to kill myself anymore

>even of you take your vitamins
fuck im should be on al/ck/ but still pls dont be ded

I drive a Chevrolet movie theatre

lol this is feelgood normie bullshit by the way. I've been at my "lowest point" a hundred different times and guess what, it only gets worse.

buckshot

Carbonara with some fresh bread on the side. Glass of decent wine.

Well then by definition, they werent the lowest point then, were they?

chicken and waffles

This

>pig farmer lets tattoo artist practice on his pigs

Seems like a win-win arrangement.

bread and wine

cock

I was suicidal once. Tried and failed to die. Glad I survived because my life is awesome now. Self-hypnosis works wonders btw.

Digits confirm.

This so maybe your last act will be the one to make you stop being a faggot.

Your captors.

Ted Bundy, right? Man was a monster, but gotta say, I like his taste in final meal.

how did you fail?

Don't kill yourself man, like unless you have some terminal disease, you can just keep your expectations low and live day to day, shift to shift and meal to meal!

A used condom. Leave more questions than answers.

That's way too much food for me to finish. Would they allow you to keep leftovers?

A bullet

you're what's wrong with Veeky Forums
only

Oh fuck off with this preachy bullshit.

Nothing wrong with walking out of a movie that has only been shit so far.