Well will you write your way into their hearts? Has /lit played doki doki literature club?

Well will you write your way into their hearts? Has /lit played doki doki literature club?

Other urls found in this thread:

ddlc.moe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks pretty good desu senpai

Is this man the voice of our generation?

Shitty meme VN

>western VN
I don't know lad, Katawa Shoujo was alright, but I'm still kinda prejudiced towards western VN developers.

What vn

Do you use your dating VN skills to talk to real women?

Wtf I have a gf

mfw i kept going for yuri and sayori just wants to be happy

Its a great game

Wtf is this shit. I haven't played anything in years but it's only $10. What do you do?

actually its free. 10 dollars is a donation and you also get shitty "dlc"
ddlc.moe/ is theri website to DL it for free

Unironically visual novel of the year.

IF Monika is programmed to have gone to the same class with you the year before, BUT she and we all know that there is no first year class for both of you since the game created her as a 2nd grader, DOES she really went to the same class as you last year?

Is there nudity?
I might still play it because I'm a broken shell of a man.

That's thinking outside of the game.

I played it blind and it was average. The most interesting thing about the game was using the poems to determine what exactly was wrong with each girl pre-hanging out. It went down hill after that.

VNs are not literature. For one, if any of the ones from Japan had any literary merit, its been destroyed via the translation. All the VNs from the west are irony infested meme trash. Waste of time.

dark-haired girl is cute, tell me about her

Guess her legwear.

>For one, if any of the ones from Japan had any literary merit, its been destroyed via the translation.
Umineko

More importantly, what kind of books are mentioned in there?

No books are mentioned

Well what fucking kind of literature clu- ..... actually that's pretty realistic.

Literally /ourgirls/