Where do you faggots go to school?

where do you faggots go to school?

The school of hard knocks

Because 12 years of school are mandatory in my country and if you don't go you break the law and get fucked.

What school is in OPs photo?

Anyone go to Bard?

Post doc at UBC.

City College of NY

Went to St. Edwards in Austin after bailing on SMU due to uncomfortably racist and sexist classmates (unironically, /pol/ pls go, etc). It was comfy, even if it wasn't as fulfilling academically.
Now I'm in venture capital which is more of a meme job than I expected. Basically I go drink beer at start-up pitch events, find the companies with patent-protected tech, do some market research, vet their leadership, then get drunk with those companies and my boss.
More or less get paid for 80% drinking and 20% actual analysis. Its nice. Half the time im in the office I'm reading with my door closed.

NC state

Photo's of Tufts, Boston MA

Purdue University. I'm a huge STEMfag

It's a school for stupid people.

how the fuck the #1 creative writing school in the nation is more levelheaded than Georgia Tech right next door I'll never know

wait what's the #1 creative writing school

Too embarassing to say. Literally 100% acceptance rate.

>attach image to identify the school I go to
>doesn't check image or read the filename
fuck you buddy

brown university

is that where white girls go to get BROWNed?

A community college in Virginia. Hoping to transfer to university after.

who else /superiorintelligence/ here?

UVA

looks like two white girls fighting over the BBC

fitting for Cali

>emory kids shittalking my school
Fucking private school Ivy LARPers, the lot of you
If that's a dig at the shooting/riot a couple weeks back the freakout wasn't even us, it was locals who came to campus specifically looking for an excuse to smash shit.

>when you spend so much time on the internet you can see literally nothing but interracial cukcolding everywhere you go
Please go outside

Piedmont?

How did you get into VC coming from a no name school?

we're literally the high-end private school for people who can't afford private school. Some of the best financial aid packages in the states but I don't think anyone compares Emory to ivy schools fuck georgetown
meanwhile you're a bunch of autistic nerds who can't even make good edgy social justice chalkings. At least when someone chalks up shit about "muh trans muslim immigrants fuck blumpf" over here they add some cute artwork and put effort into it. Step it up, man.
I'm salty because Tech rejected me despite my excellent grades,
SAT and work experience

dropped out of UBC 2 weeks ago. health problems

columbia

What did we ever do to you?

I guess that's probably an inside joke. Basically the administration used to brag all the time about how we were "a top 20 school" in US news rankings, and then this year georgetown took our spot. Now we're on par with UC-Berkeley.

Me too nigga

Nice. Had a stupid ex gf go there for grad.

It's okay, man. You're doing something, which is more than you can say about other people.

I'm a middle schooler why would I tell you

university of oregon

how is it? i want to apply there for grad school but i feel like i wouldnt get in/

Kek sorry m8. How's georgia?

HOYA SAXA
georgetown

What are you studying hoyabro?

Princeton. BS in Maths.

Some random and shit tier school in a poor third world country

>university faggots think they're worth anything
"Now, as soon as anyone from this non-institutional world produces effects within the institutional orbit, it is actually a really serious survival reflex for all institutionally privileged intellectuals to play the morality card (“no platform!”). If all these strange, outside autodidacts are actually smart and independently producing high-level intellectual content you don’t have the time to even understand, let alone defeat or otherwise control, this is an existential threat to your entire livelihood. Because all of your personal identity, your status, and your salary, is based directly on your credentialed, legitimated membership card giving your writings and pontifications an officially sanctioned power and authority. If that door is opened even a crack by non-credentialed outsiders, the whole jig is up for the respectable bourgeois monopoly on the official intellectual organs of society."

I went to Emory and took some creative writing classes.

you tech kids will forever be butthurt about your low female to male ratio

pretty comfy. ATL is fucking sprawling, we've got a forested park and manmade lake right next to campus. Weather is nice, neighborhood isn't too bad (unless you go into druid hills), cute little falafel-and-sushi joint a ten minute walk away. Traffic is awful but I can't afford a parking pass so I don't worry about it. Frats at Emory are a fucking joke, though, most people end up going over to GT to party or hang out on the weekend.
Who with? I'm taking some creative writing classes as well, thinking about getting a dual major in that or English.

underrated

english lit

I guess that's where honorary degrees fit in?
I'm curious what
>high-level intellectual content [we] don't have the time to understand
you've produced. Seriously though, of course "muh Bill Gates" didn't need University, but that's hardly an argument for why you haven't bettered yourself now is it?

Reed

it's actually two asian girls fighting over a tiny white cock

>all these nice american universities
UFG (Brazil) here

gay OP here I always wish i went to reed

The ratio is shit but a significant proportion of those males are literally too autistic to provide any kind of competition so if you're a normal person it mostly evens out. I've never had trouble with it, anyway. They also must've started pulling some weird shit because our current freshman class is like 45% female.
>Frats at Emory are a fucking joke, though, most people end up going over to GT to party or hang out on the weekend.
Last year I found a group of about a dozen scared freshmen in matching Emory tshirts that had just ubered over to Tech after their party got broken up. I was sloshed so I went up, asked why they looked lost, told them to follow me, and led them on a drunken parade through campus to various parties. It was a good night.

It's okay I guess. I enjoy it well enough.

The quote was specifically about Nick Land and other far-right theorists who were no-platformed, but it holds generally. The very fact of "no-platforming" is an indication of a general decline in academic authority, and therefore academia. I don't think this is a good thing. In fact, I would agree with you that most "autodidacts" don't produce very much of worth. As the university declines, so will thought generally. The point is that it is declining. If "high-level intellectual content" will be produced, it will not come from academic institutions

What a tired argument
Yeah if you're a hypermotivated genius and cocoon yourself for years you could probably read the same amount and write some comparable stuff, but (You) aren't and won't. Any stem field outside of meme trash like CS will be impossible to do without the structure and constant challenge of courses taught by professor.
If you don't go to college, that's fine, not everybody needs to, but people who sit there and say they could totally do anything those egghead academic elitists could do is retarded.

I know there's at least 4 bing students on Veeky Forums if you guys want to meet up

>it will not come from academic institutions
That doesn't make much sense. If the institutions are the last bastion of thought than even if they decline towards some kind of asymptotic low (just to illustrate) they are in a better position to foster content than the also declining periphery, no?

Heart Knox University

Are you doing your part to defend the Great Authors?

t. st. johns student

The Great Books program at the St. John's University in Queens consists mostly of Mario Puzo and the book the Mike and the Mad Dog 30-for-30 was based on.

A CC in Oregon. Plan on transferring to Oregon State next year.

Anyone else here living the meme?

Good internships, and St. Edward's isn't completely no name. It has a good reputation in Texas. I'm not on Wall Street or San Francisco, I'm based in Houston working for a small fund.
I do know a few people from St. Ed's that have "made it" into high finance/big 4 consulting gigs. It's an up-and-coming school. I don't envy them, though. I do fine where I am, and get to do more interesting work with less hours. I just don't get to swing my dick around with a name everybody knows. That's fine with me.

>that confirmed Veeky Forumsfag who's legitimately autistic and spouts lit memes during lecture
I'm never talking to him in a million years

God that would piss me off
As a stemfag I just have to deal with those people who unironically spout reddit catchphrases and rick and morty jokes and I already want to murder them

I swear every single time someone makes this thread some moron mistakes the shitty Catholic school in Queens for the less-shitty autistic school in Annapolis.

t. Someone who went to the shitty Catholic one for a year

'sup brainlets?

AND THIS IS WHERE I WENT TO SCHOOL
MOST THE TIME I HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO

Meme school. Where did you go to highschool? I hope I don't know you. I have a ton of friends there

I go to one of them fancy military colleges

western ma

feels good man

in wut?

UCHICAGO
C
H
I
C
A
G
O

nah just mucho dinero or affirmative action

doctorate in math at a middle tier state school but these days I just want to read lit all day and math is preventing that

I never attended college. I dropped out of highschool and immediately went into the workforce. I now work as a maintenance man. The job allows me to read a lot.

Undergrad at a good ol' public liberal arts school, eventually gonna hit up a larger university for a masters.

Go bobcats.

I work at a grocery store and I'm somewhat of a brainlet just now getting into reading on a normal basis.
I don't see the point in going to college. I think I'd be happier taking up a trade, reading books, writing, and making crafts.
I won't be a rich man for awhile. But if I die and I'm rich enough to have my skull plated in gold and gifted to my oldest son, then thats all that matters.

this is still a bad meme. and besides, i'm a graduate student

I didn't, I actually have willpower so I taught myself to program.

james?

St. John's is great but also super shitty socially. But that's not why you come here I guess.

You come here for Saturday Brunch.

I graduated over a decade ago, though.

I went to UCLA. Once. To see a band play. On some little concrete platform/stage.

dropped out of university of calgary this week boiii

University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Corn college.
I go here for the price.

Also the Huskers are a wild ride.

I went to Mcgill for my masters.

Is this entire school filled with just Veeky Forums posters? Jesus. I have enough of you people on here.

Room Johnnie's gonna Veeky Forums post.

I know Ben Crispell is on here.

>deferred my acceptance to next year
>now I find out it’s just a Veeky Forums circle jerk
Is it to late to escape to U of C?
[/spoiler] just kidding, I’ll see you faggots there ;) [/spoiler]

I wish I went to St. John's. I'm going to a UC School and it's really gay.

Looks like the school isn't serving you so well. Read more closely, friendo.

M-me too senpai

What year?

commit suicide soon, pussy

nice try, MSS

me too
yes, via vicious responses to anonymous surveys; there's not much we can do as long as Reed continues to attract and accept dumb kids