Restaurant Stereotypes

Hello fellow service industry cu/ck/s. Have you noticed any types of people that are in every restaurant? Do you fit any of the stereotypes?

theres a certain race of "people" known for not tipping

Fuck off survey bot, why not answer your own questions to start things off?

Well fine. We have:
>The grumpy server
>The gay server
>The constantly-complaining server
>The hot hostess
>The druggie line cook
>The felon line cook
>The homie manager
>The asshole executive chef

I am none of them.

3 by my count. But one only considers themselves a race if you catch my drift

That's a pretty thin list and doesn't start to cover it.
> cook that owns the joint

>The gay server
that's me!

all servers are pathetic faggots why did you list that 3 times

I meant to ask for your input on the list.

And yeah - our asshole exec. co-owns the restaurant with
>The well-intentioned owner who makes 'improvements' every time he comes in leaving you with questions like, "Wasn't the sani spray here yesterday?"

>Knows the servers the best
>Must be a server

Good job connecting the dots. Are you
>The line cook who hates himself, his life, his job, and makes sure everyone knows it
?

You're the best person to work with!

... And you know it. Fu/ck/er.

>The annoying steward that will never shut the fuck up even if I'm in the shit during service

damn you just made me realize how different my restaurant is from any other place I've ever been.
I don't know where I fit into this

We can tell

>intensely apathetic bartender
>4 foot tall Mexican superhero dishwasher
>bubbly waitress from Midwest

>work at hardee's
>develop label for guys who just got in a fight with their wife and left the house in a huff
>apparently these guys like to drive around for about an hour then come to hardee's and eat alone

is this your first post ever? what a mess

Which restaurant worker are you, user?

I'm the always hard-working, kind of quiet tranny who doesn't really pass. I have seen that archetype before, though I don't know how cosmopolitan it is

>Do you fit any of the stereotypes?

I'm white and I'm kinda scared to eat at dennys or iHop past midnight after seeing too much shit happen there... guess I'm a white woman stereotype...

I feel like I'm
>The bubbly Midwestern waitress

But I'm in the MW, so does it count?

Fishing for a backroom hanjo won't work if he doesn't know you

Nothing wrong with being prudent, just think of all the money you're saving on anti-rape pants

why would i tip anyone for doing their job well? hell why would i tip anyone for just doing their job?
if that was the criteria for tipping, i wouldn't start with waiters, i'd tip someone who's doing a job worth tipping like a doctor or someone in the sanitary game

>The asshole executive chef
Definitely have that at my place, as well as his classic "Extremely mellow sous chef" counterpart

Also there's:
>Competent but braindead dishwasher
>Charismatic and talented but severe alcoholic bar manager
>Overly nice, slow server
>Hyper-efficient busser/barback who barely speaks English

I'm not sure if "Overzealous barback who moves and acts like a bartender but isn't" is exactly a stereotype, but I've seen it at a couple of places and that's definitely me. Old habits die hard.

Please never eat in the state of Missouri. We only get $3.65/hour here.

We have a few different dishwashers, my favorite of which isn't (sadly) a stereotype (?). She's this little, hot Mexican who kicks ass and is FAST in the dish pit.

>misseria
>shocked a slave state pays slave wages
Look, there is a growing movement in the US where people are refusing to tip so you'll have to take it up with the owner. Customers are realizing they don't want to fullfill the owner's responsibility to pay a liveable wage for work performed for him. Lol, good thing you're in a red state, though.