Ask a guy who works at Sonic anything

Ask a guy who works at Sonic anything

What's the best way to get the most in a breakfast burrito?

Can you get me the number of that cute girl who wears the rollerskates?

Which state is your Sonic's at?
I find some good differences between different states, and I wanted to document yours.

Why the hell do you put ice cream in your onion ring batter?

This. Some of the ones near me so fried pickles

why'd they get rid of the bacon cheeseburger toaster

do you work at Sonic?

(you said I could ask anything)

Why make this thread and then not answer questions?

Damn boys totally forgot I made this thread.
Sausage us the way to go, and always ask for them to put Baja sauce in the burrito. Add tots if you don't mind spending a little more

I've hardly seen anyone wear skates before, especially in my area. You'll only see that at Sonics in better/richer areas. Most people who wear skates at not store are either fags or niggs who think it's funny

Texas, in a pretty shite area. Most of the people I work with are cool, most customer's are ghetto af though

I have actually no idea what you're talking about, just a carhop btw

It's still on the menu, just not on the boards outside. You have to specifically ask for it when you order. Burger is god-tier btw

Do you regret your life still working in fast food at your age?

What point did your life slide off the rails?

Be honest, how shitty eactly are the patties, because I know damn well they aren’t worth the fucking price you pay for a burger.

I too worked at Sonic in Texas for 2 years in high school. Mine was in a rural area at the intersection of 2 major highways so we got excessive amounts of business. He's right about the burritos, sausage with Baja sauce and tots+jalapenos is the way

The regular patties are good. Don't buy the junior patties.

Not really, the money isn't too bad and I generally like everyone I work with, I'm 20 btw so it's not like I'm old or anything

Second this, the regular sized patties are alright, but the junior ones look like shit on the grill. Most of the time they leave them on the grill for a good while so they look nasty and taste bland

the SuperSonic breakfast burrito is the best.

Ayy another Sonic bro. I've been at my Sonic for a little over 3 years. My old GM is trying to get me a comfy corporate office job if I last till the end of the year

I'd say the Ultimate is better, but hey, everyone has their preferences

What's the best drink combos you know of

Ice and water

How the fuck do you manage to fuck up literally every single order I put in? Just how?

After about 2 years of experimenting with different flavors, by far my favorite would be a Pina colada ocean water. Unfortunately most stores don't carry Pina colada flavoring anymore, but you might get lucky

Do you actually work with Sonic, or is he your boss?

The speakers on our boards are usually shit unless the store was recently built/remodeled. Either that or whoever is taking your order is an idiot or fucking around with you. I've known some people who purposefully take orders wrong just to piss you off. Also just bring the food back if it's wrong, cuz they'll probably refund you and make you more food. Most managers would rather do that than risk you calling corporate

One of our managers actually dressed up as Sonic once for Halloween. Was pretty cringe inducing

the sonic in my town was shut down because a customer got Hep C from eating there

What the fuck where was this?

Why the fuck does that combo just contain a single onion ring?

I'm guessing you mean the Chicken Strip Dinner. And yeah it's pretty fucking stupid and makes no sense. I'd recommend replacing it with more fries

The system used to input orders is really shit and organized terribly

coke + blue coconut + lime slices