Ate the whole jar. I THOUGHT WAS CANDY! getting sleepy.. scared. wat do

ate the whole jar. I THOUGHT WAS CANDY! getting sleepy.. scared. wat do.

>wat do
Congratulate, you just permanently fucked up your sleep. *Not that I believe that you actually did this though.

Why do gummy vitamins taste better than their actual candy counterparts?

dial 911

This stuff makes me feel like shit. It'll make me fall asleep, but I'll sleep for like 12 hours and when I wake up in the morning I'm still tired and groggy as hell.

because you probably take too much, you really only need 300 mcg

For emergency resolution mix some ammonia with clorox and breathe in the fumes. You'll be sorted pretty quick.

>You'll be sorted
New Zealander expression?

No, just an American but some expressions rub off on me because they're cool.

I think it's more British but I don't know.

It's next to impossible to overdose on that stuff because your body actively excretes it. Honestly though, I don't know how anyone could possibly be that stupid unless they were illiterate.

They're probably flavored naturally, as in using nothing but fruit. Something with vanilla flavor will still be labeled "natural" at times in spite of them using a substance from a beaver's scent glands. Yeah, it's technically natural but it sure as fuck isn't vanilla.

you're going to wake up african

kek

Kek

It will fuck up your sleep if you take it long enough. Can't sleep without it.

That's actually wrong. I took it from like 4 to 17 and I stopped with no problem. I found out it didn't actually do anything anyways.

Also, taking it long enough doesn't matter when the situation is "I took too much"

>That's actually wrong
Just an anecdote mate. I took it from 12-17

Don't go to the hospital, I hope your stomach turns inside out for making a bad bait thread

New Zealand is just diet Australia

Delet this

Good night user

British expression. Cant speak for the Aus territories thi

Most Australians are 14 before they realise NZ is not another state that's off the mainland like Tasmania.

I did an experiment as a teenager once. I took a Melatonin every night, and every night, I upped my dose by one pill. By the end of this Walmart-sized, bottle I was taking 30 10mg pills a night.

The results were quite interesting. I was hallucinating things at night. In pitch black I would see figures and shapes, things crawling across my ceiling, etc. it was quite scary at some times, But i knew this was an effect of melatonin at high dose, as it is produced naturally by the body at night and in the dark. I did quite a bit of astral projecting with that stuff too.

No adverse effects, no addiction or withdrawal. just sleep.

>pic related what i mean by weird hallucinations in pitch black.

Its fine Iv ate a whole jar of the pills didn't even make me feel tired

Take this to go to sleep at night too but 5mg is way too much for me. ~2 is good so I tend to have to break the pills in half. Last night I took probably closer to 3mg and didn't wake up until 11:30 today and had a really weird dream to boot.

These always give me super fucked up dreams

I've taken hundreds of mg of this stuff at once. Never once noticed anything out of the ordinary. I might has well have been eating corn starch for all the difference it made.