Post rage-inducing soyboy reddit youtube chefs. i want to punch this fagboys ass in

post rage-inducing soyboy reddit youtube chefs. i want to punch this fagboys ass in.
youtube.com/watch?v=IVR6w_RFlDs

>i want to punch this fagboys ass in.
so you want to fist his ass?

>i want to punch this fagboys ass in.
t. closeted faggot

chefsteps is actually fine even if they look like numales

i just hate that they promote sous vide as something extraordinary when it's really just a crutch for people that can't cook meat

no faggot i want to punch him up the ass

sous vide is a pretty great tool. there's nothing wrong with being reliable, especially in a restaurant setting.

>angry at "soyboys"
>posts vid of person cooking meat

fuck off

With your dick?

You sound like you're mad because you can't grow facial hair.

like punch his prostate?

Yeah, this. He looks and talks like a dickbag but his fundamentals are sound.

>expect massive effeminate hipster cringe
>it's a young guy who fell victim to dad humor way too early
>this is something that happens to guys who start having kids in early to mid 20s
>just embarrassing like your dad sometimes but not cringe

Does OP not have a dad or something?

but it's specifically marketing towards the home cook audience, but all they do is shill. it's kinda sad that they don't even try anymore
nothing i've seen them do has ever been particularly stunning, they usually just do the average recipe but shove sous vide in there somewhere

How far up?

Be sure to put on those long latex gloves and lube up first, you wouldn't want to hurt the man.

I want to hate them too, and I do have a paid account, but it is a good resource.
I'm more upset that they went the way of home cooking more than restaurant cooking.
Also, FUCK joulle and fuck it's interface wifi shit, and fuck them for shilling it so hard.

>>soyboy
>not a chinlet
>facial hair grows thick
>decent shape

Nah I'd say this is a better example of a man than 95% of Veeky Forums

ChefSteps act like soyboys sometimes and the Joule shilling is awful, but they're good cooks who actually think about what they're doing.

The most obnoxious numale cunt chef on the internet is Jamie Oliver, the absolute disgusting retard
Akis is pretty shit as well (with the ekstra vercin grik olivoil and killing every dish with 2kg of copd herps)

>buy our product so you can make fried chicken

>Joule

I don't trust tools that has no physical buttons and can only be operated over wifi using smartphone apps.

This video got progressively worse. Early on I thought his personality wasn't bad, and though I saw why someone might find it bothersome, it really was totally watchable and kind of fun. But as it went on and the food got more prepared, he started to lay on the "omahgawwd"s in that stupid-ass voice, and that actually made me rage a bit too.

Sounds hot, daddy ;)