Nothing for me, thanks. I'll just cook at home

>Nothing for me, thanks. I'll just cook at home.

Your thread is shit and you should feel like shit.

so you went in there just to tell the cashier that and then walked out?

Yes, I feel like it's important to encourage others to do the same.

probably OP means when youre currently out with a group of friends and they all want something to eat at a fast food place.

i honestly do this every now and then because i dont like eating fast food.

It's not that I don't want to hang out with my coworkers for lunch, but I can't afford to eat out 5 days a week like these guys. And it's not really that I can't afford it but it's like $45 a week on junk food that's going to leave me hungry an hour or two later.

>i can't afford to eat out
>fast food

That's a really sad reason to not be peer pressured into eating fast food.

I just can't afford to tip every time I leave the house.

Why does he need a headset at a food court McDonald's? There's no drive-thru.

That's obviously not a food court.

Why do you need a smartphone when you don't have any friends to call, text, or chat with on social media?

Ow

>department store suit that never fits properly off the shelf
kek. i wonder how his day in court went. he's not in jail but he's buying cheap garbage food so probably got a big fine to pay off.

haven't you done it yet?
it's empowering and liberating

It really is. I feel like it's a way to verbally announce you are breaking the chains of fast food and becoming your own person. Choosing your own path, your own destiny by cooking at home instead.

I think the real question is how come all your co-workers are getting paid more than you?

I'd rather feel hungry than feel like shit after eating fast food

Great thread

I do this from time to time when I'm watching my macros and stuff

>putting yourself in a situation where that might happen

>haven't had McDonald's in months
>out driving on the street
>see a McD's and decide to treat myself to some of that sweet, greasy fast food goodness
>start pulling to the drive through and take a look at the front door
>Human chansey waddling his way through the door
>skinny hick with massive pot belly walking out with bag of food
>literally everyone else just looks like a wall-eyed retard
>See prices of ~$10 for one meal
>decide to go home and make some thing there instead

How else can I shitpost in here from outside?

>travel out of town for a work assignment with some co-workers
>Company pays for meals
>One guy goes to the grocery store, buys a bunch of fucking Healthy Choice frozen meals
>Goes to hotel room to eat frozen meals for lunch and dinner
>We check out local bars and restaurants, have a few laughs

I mean I get that he saved some cash that way, pocketing the per diem, but damn.

I unironically never eat out and save more money by cooking at home.

Cooking everything in bulk (making a big pot of soup, grilling lots of chicken and storing afterwards) comes down to me eating $2 worth of food everyday. I eat three times a day (sometimes 4 if I'm working out) and I rarely feel hungry

I don't eat food handled by niggers either. Good call OP

wait are you the meal prep user from a couple days ago?

I recognize that bulge too

>walk into McD's on a busy Saturday afternoon
>line almost out the door
>wait in line for almost 20 minutes
>finally my turn!
>"What will you be having today, sir?" the tired-looking high school girl says
>"Oh nothing, I'm fine! Just checking up on things. Don't work too hard today eh?"
>give her a wink and a smile
>walk out the door
>black dude pats me on the shoulder on the way out

Thank you!

>so let me get this straight... you came in here just to tell me you didn't want to order anything and will be cooking your dinner at home?

It was my wife's son's bar mitzvah

FUCK

Not him but I have coworkers that get paid the same as me, eat out for lunch almost every day and go out for after-work drinks a few times a week then they complain that they're nearly always broke and struggling to make it to next pay.
If they just brought lunch from home instead they'd be saving at least $50 a week.

Not him, but that's not true. I eat out every single day and it saves me thousands of dollars a year, but I'm still struggling paycheck to paycheck.

>I eat out every single day and it saves me thousands of dollars a year

>my wife's son

>I eat out every single day and it saves me thousands of dollars a year

no it fucking doesn't

I save thousands just from not having to pay for the food costs myself like people do on Veeky Forums. Its a helluva lot cheaper to just buy one burger than to buy the buns, the meat, the lettuce, the tomatoes, the sesame seeds, the pickles, the onions, the mayonnaise, the mustard, the ketchup, and especially the cheese. Going to Five Guys and getting a large fry and a large double everything bacon cheeseburger is 500% cheaper than trying to make it myself.
I also save money on gas from going to the grocery store since I just pick up my food from fast food places and restaurants.
Look at this way if I buy $20 of Chinese takeout that is the equivalent of 2 meals I am paying $10 per meal whereas the ingredients for me to make the food myself would cost over twice as much. I used to try to make food at home but I realized its expensive, time consuming, difficult and a waste of time when I can just drive to a restaurant and get the food made for me without having to pay for the cost of the ingredients.

>Its a helluva lot cheaper to just buy one burger than to buy the buns, the meat, the lettuce, the tomatoes, the sesame seeds, the pickles, the onions, the mayonnaise, the mustard, the ketchup, and especially the cheese. Going to Five Guys and getting a large fry and a large double everything bacon cheeseburger is 500% cheaper than trying to make it myself.

Are you attempting to make a burger with 8 buns, a whole head of lettuce, a whole tomato, a jar of pickles, a shitload of sesame seeds dumped on top, a bottle full of mayo ketchup and mustard and a block of cheese? You know it's possible to make multiple burgers out of those ingredients

What if I don't want to eat burgers everyday for a week? It's more sensible to just go out to eat. That's why only autistic people really eat at home or bring their own food to work. Because they have the pallet of a child they can eat the same thing everyday like Ulilili but normal people like me just can't.

>
>Yes, I feel like it's important to encourage others to do the same.
I think its time to evaluate your life user

This. OP is a fag

Out of all those ingrdients only the buns, lettuce and tomatoes are quickly perishable (assuming you freeze the meat) - the rest you can store for a while

I can see why you'd want variety though in any event

$20 of ingredients makes you more chinese food than $20 of takeout you double nigger

nice

>What if I don't want to eat burgers everyday for a week?
Buy ingredients that you can use in different combinations to create different dishes, I guess?

I have a friend who does shit like this

>"You had a McDonalds today? But they're so shitty, the ingredients are trash, just the thought of them makes me feel sick"
>ask him what he had for dinner like a week later
>"McDonalds"
>mfw

>double nigger
haven't seen that in a long time

why are you even on this board may I ask?

What's he ordering?

lmao rekt

Fpbp

Anyone who goes out of their way to eat McDonalds when there's a million better food options available is a fucking retard. Why would you spend money of greasy, sugar laden shit that doesn't even fill you up properly?

McChicken, extra cum

You tip the cashier at McDonald's?

Not even close to the first post you mongoloid.

If you don't we'll spit in your food the next time you come in.

I'm not him, but time is money. Carefully curating every meal takes a while, and limits you in terms of storage space before you eat all of the bulk food you buy. I only have one fridge, and freezer, and I still have to find a way to eat all of these ingredients. Otherwise it's going to be a slow slog through food that's just getting older and more unpleasant.

As a single guy that makes $41 an hour, I'd rather blow $10 on a fast meal, but pick whatever I want, than eat for $5 per meal but spend an hour of effort to plan it and cook it.

>Cook twice the volume of food at dinner
>Takes same amount of time to prep
>Freeze half in a container
>Take to work for lunch.

Once you've done it for a couple of days you have a freezer full of a good variety of meals. It's cheaper and faster to just reheat one of these at work. I can tell your just baiting to get easy (You)s like most of this board so I'm going to ignore you now because you're full of shit.

I'm assuming you meant to quote me, but no, I don't want to eat lukewarm microwaved leftovers for lunch at work the next day in the same room that someone heated up their microwaved tilapia. Especially because that means you end up eating lunch at your desk and pushing through more work instead of getting away from the office for a nice midday break.

If you had any motivation to learn how to cook you could make meals that are more satiating and taste better than garbage fast food
But you don't you're just here to shitpost

I can cook better than 95% of this board, just because you waste your time with autistic meal-planning doesn't mean that you are a good or even decent cook. I eat fresh food every single day while you quickly shove your microwaved frozen food down your cockhole to get back to working for Mr. Shekelwitz as soon as possible.

...Nigger, that's not the point. The point is spending a little more for those ingredients will in the long run net you more meals than spending $5-$10+ a day on lunch.

Thanks for replying for me.

I can cook, but I do it when I have time to prepare something useful, not days worth of leftovers to shave a couple of bucks off of food cost.

>Thanks for replying for me.
Oh like you did 2 posts ago? Fuck off.

doing gods work

Where else do neckbeards discuss their favourite junk food or energy drink flavours ? I thought so. Why are you here may I ask ??

I'm here because I like to cook.

enjoy your flamin hot cheetoes i guess

>autism: the posts

>hanging out with friends that like fast food
Man what's it like being an utter child

because social media and texting is for literal shutins. i prefer to talk to my friends face to face instead of "liking" their posts or sending them emojies.

American education

this is either excellent bait or you are retarded
probably both.

OBSESSED

Obsessed with better quality education?

OBSESSED

>t.

(((THEM)))

yeah, i know lots of them.
complaining on McD is chic apparently.
a co-worker never joins us on McD, but completely lives on energy bars.

>single guy
>$41 per hour
checks out

>Nothing for me, thanks. I'll just cook at home.
Based
Good for you op
Quality post

Same to you!

>tfw addicted to fast food
>most i stopped at was twice a week for a month

HELP ME CK AAAAAAA

McDonald's is good for you

HEEEEELP MY SKINNYFATASS IS BUYING AGAIN

Yesss, let the darknesssss consume yooouuuu

This is SO me.
After learning how to cook I have never eaten at a restaurant or fast food since.

I swear I spent twenty minutes waiting in line at popeyes last night. fucing bullshit

focus on graduating high school first, champ :)

>wanting a nigger to touch you

NOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm 18 and a senior so this is good advise. Thank you.

What did you get, honey?

Same, it's for retards that can't cook,

That just means more money in the long run retard

You cannot know that it’s in a food court

How? I did some quick sums in my head and you're simply not making any sense.