Any philosophical personality tests? Pic related

any philosophical personality tests? Pic related

We're all Mainlanders here.

I for one don't understand these results, possibly because it is reductionist nonsense.
>basics
I believe that so-called 'abstract objects', or the Forms, are not abstract or beyond, but rather are experienced (not perceived) by nearly all on a frequent basis. These objects require a certain ontology as orientated by mindset, thereby objects such as numbers and mathematics and so on are easily experienced and thus logic is considered 'universal'. God is not so much an object but one functionally: those that reject God lack the capacity at the moment to orient themselves with God and experience Him.
I reject all knowledge claims, because knowledge as it is commonly refereed to is merely memory. Knowledge is persistent experience of objects, whether they be 'physical' or 'not'. Because objects such as numbers are not 'physical', they may always be experienced and to a degree can be trusted (I also answered 'yes' to the question on preconceived notions -- object experiences can be misinterpreted.)

>knowledge as it is commonly referred to is merely memory

Absolute garbage, not really surprised though.

Close enough

Was expecting some Kierkegaard and Heidegger

*shrugs*

>Kant on both and Aquinas
Cool. Guess I'll read up a bit of both later just for the hell of it.

intredesting

Most of the questions are not comprehensive enough/invalid. Especially the "truth" and "good vs. evil" ones.

>3. Ayn Rand (81%)

punk ass nigga, i'll beat you with a hockey stick

God damn I hate this guy

>butthurt rationalist

Post the link

I've never even read Marx before lol

100% Aquinas
80% Plato
60% Aristotle ??????

You can still kill yourself anyway.

My psychologist tells me I'm like Nietzsche almost every other visit. Feelsbadman

same exact percentages for all.

1) Kant (100%)
2) Nietzsche (80%)
Who the fuck made this

which metaphysician are you guys most like?

Top 5 (lost page, kek)
>Hobbes
>Sartre
>Cynics
>Nietzsche
>Aristotle

Can someone interpret?

I've been buried in Aristotle and Plato for the past 2 months, so this makes sense

R8?

ignore the dimmer lol