Door ajar

>door ajar
>arms akimbo

HOW CAN THE DOOR BE A JAR?

I once nearly broke both my arms trying to hold open a revolving door for a woman.

CIA, Light in the darkness, fire on the rise. My sin, my soul. C-I-A. The point of the plane plunging precisely as planned to pin a panicked Pavel. C.I.A. He was Bill, plain bill in the morning, standing four feet ten, arms akimbo. He was Wilson in Khakis. He was Little Billy at school. He was William on the dotted line. but for you he was always CIA.

Bravo.

i jumped on lit to shitpost not to cry

trigger warning this shit

>inner goddess
>diminutive municipality

baneposting is a art

your skills are wasted on this place

>olive skin
>violet eyes

>vice like cunt
>collumn of meat

>eyebrows furled
>Stood stooped

bravo

have a (you) friend

>avuncular guy

>preprandial stroll

>The point of the plane plunging precisely as planned to pin a panicked Pavel

>Blood Gushed

aside from the fact gushed seems like an unpleasant word only a 5 year old with toilet training problems would say....do you realize what the word means?

It would basically mean like a fire hydrant of blood is spraying out of someone. I was reading stephen king last night and he said someone bit their lip and blood gushed out of it. So really? They bit their lip and a fucking torrent of blood is spraying out, filling the entire room up in 10 seconds?

>tfw thought blood actually gushed when people got particularly big wounds or lost limbs for a long, long time because when I'd read about blood doing things, it was always "Gushing"
>See something like that happen in real life
>Blood didn't even gush

So my friend was gravely injured and incapacitated, I had to call an ambulance, then I had to do the thing where you comfort the injured person until the ambulance comes so they don't just fade away or something, and he didn't even actually gush blood.
It was a pretty shitty day.

You sound disappointed, user.

You're okay /tv/, you get to stay.

Well, yeah.
I mean, when you're a kid, and you read stuff like "gushing blood", you're like "Woah!" and you want to see it happen, because as a kid, you haven't been around long enough to see a situation where someone could gush blood. You're not going to go hurt someone or yourself to see it happen, but you'd still like to see it happen. I just so happened to get lucky enough to see a situation in which someone could feasibly "gush" blood, and then it turns out that gushing isn't actually a thing people can do with their blood. They just kind of leak to death. All I got to see was my friend in a very large amount of pain, which I guess is sort of cool in the sense that extreme pain like that isn't something you can really fake, and it is pretty cool to see what people do in those situations, but it was a lot less cool because it happened to be someone whom I cared for a lot.
So there was basically no good take-away from that situation.