Please recommend me a beer

Please recommend me a beer.
I want to try something new.
I'm in a German store (pic related)

Depends what you like. Most any german beer is going to be at least decent.

I've been drinking pic related

Those crates look cool, do you have to return them to the store?

try this

You don't have to, but you pay a deposit on the crate when you buy it and if you bring it back you get the deposit back. I think it's like €1.50 or some shit

seconding this. it's pretty based, plus you can play games with the bottle.
jever is also good and, if you want to try some uber hip stuff, look for tannenzapfen. if you can find it, herrenhäuser is the holy grail though.

REWE usually carries only the macro brews. There are some local differences tho.
For better selection go to a drinks-only store.
Google "Getränkemarkt"

Carlsberg or Heineken are the best.

especially the 12% carlsberger. that's the good stuff.

gtfo

post beer names or gtfo, too

I went after the fourth reply and bought just random some different beers because I couldnt find the stated beers.

You should actually get a pfungstaedter naturtrueb. Since you are in hessen. The henninger was a sad choice... You can also get a pretty good binding export!

Maybe if you're 14
OP go for a belgian quad those always go well, if need to be german then maybe Das Helle might work

weissbier all the way

jever is literally in the pic you posted

Henninger is shit since they actualy brewery went bankrupt. Now it's some bland macropiss.
>t. Frankfurter

but thats the fifth reply
pfungstaedter was nice, Henninger has an .. interesting taste

Augustiner Edelstoff is goat

My favourite beer and I'm not not even a German. Jever is good too.

Andechs is my shit

Really? I used to buy that years ago since it was cheap here in the US. Thought it was a decent lager but I'll steer clear now.

Grab yourself one of those Budweisers on the top shelf OP, best pilsener imo. Otherwise have yourself a good hefeweizen!

You can't go wrong with any of the wheat beers made by Franziskaner, Erdinger, or Schneider & Sohn.

>I enjoy the taste of yeast

It's delicious.

How much does a 6-pack (or any pack/crate for that matter) of Erdinger or Schneider cost in Germany?

20x crate of Erdinger 0,5l ~17oz bottle is 16,99 €
So 0,84€ per bottle.

How you possibly spot one european lager from another. They are all piss shit

>waaaah where are the bright colours?

it's probably pretty foolish to ask if there are any american IPAs in your german beer store, huh?

Edelstoff or any Augustiner!
Schneider Weisse.

not that foolish, some stores have separate craft beer shelves

is carlsberg or tuborg there?

more like
>waaaah where are the phytoestrogenic hops?

Erdinger weissbier.

weihenstephaner hefe-weisse

wait actually don't
im sure germany has better beer than denmark but they taste alright
otherwise try grimbergen

Stopped to eat at a small restaurant outside of Augsberg and had the best tasting beer I've ever had that was only sold in that one small area of the country so I couldn't find it anywhere fucking else.

grimbergen is belgian retard

Boneshaker

Kill it. By any means possible. You don't want rats or mice in your place. Unless that fucker is your pet, in which case, WHY DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING RAT FOR A PET???? The only excuse is if you are a biologist of some kind.

That "Tannenzäpfle", youngster. Beware, it's pretty hoppy!