Veeky Forums here!

Veeky Forums here!

Will you go to the dance with us?

Also, we've been discussing recipes like pic related and cooking over in this thread:
People are starting to ask things like
>I have beans and lentils... what the fuck can I make with this?
and asking basic questions about food storage and cooking techniques.

Honestly, we are kinda lost here, but trying to cook and eat better for our gainz.
Help?

you'll just get fatties trying to sabotage your diet with stale memes.

/fat/ hates Veeky Forums because Veeky Forums bullied /fat/ all through school.

is Veeky Forums mostly fat people?

Also
>implying we were Veeky Forums in highschool'

you should come over. The cooking thread is dead, but we do help you fat retard fucks get thinner.

Gonna dump a little food info the fatties, if indeed they do exist here

hope you fatties get the help you need.

don't complicate it, just change one small thing at first and work your way up to eating 100% clean

a

>don't complicate it, just change one small thing at first and work your way up to eating 100% clean
solid kino advice!

>implying me, a Veeky Forums browser, doesn't want a Veeky Forums bf

What are Veeky Forums views on bell peppers and (crushed) tomatoes

oh hai! those dubs look good on you. want some fuk?

personally?

I don't like bell peppers, but I sneak them into my salads and chili.

in general?
eat as much as you can!

this doesn't seem safe

but i'll bet he's devilishly handsome!

correct link for Veeky Forums cooking thread

turns out I'm just an idior

>baked canned fish and plain eggs on top

Sounds fantastic.....

No wonder people are eating processed crap if these are the recipes they're following.

that's what I'm saying. I can't figure out how to make actual good food!

Right now, I'm just choking down what I can only describe as "fuel"
I'd rather be enjoying a healthy but tasty meal.

I think it's an alright meal with some spices/herbs. Canned tuna is pretty flexible with flavorings I feel.

I'm trying to eat more protein myself, I don't eat high amounts of meat so usually go for lentils, beans and quinoa in some way. If crushed tomatoes are alright for Veeky Forums-tier diet I'd just make random stews/sauce with tomato most of the time. Especially to avoid those pan fried chicken breasts

That looks distinctly like a naked mans ass.

Fuck off with your sardines and hard boiled eggs cunt

Veeky Forums eats chicken breasts because of the macros. Veeky Forums prefers thighs because of the taste and fat content(makes the meat more flavorful and retain moisture). Simply put Veeky Forums and Veeky Forumsā€˜s priorities are different. We strive to achieve the best tasting dishes regardless of health, while you try to perfect the most efficient and healthful diet with taste taking a backseat.

That's the point my dude

Thus, the solution is to find the middle ground.

I want to fuck that sandwich.

I don't want to hear about gains,protein shakes,lifting.

>about 29 g protein

that's entirely wrong
Eggs in general have 6g of protein
If that's 4 eggs you have 24g of protein, a can of tuna usually has 15g so it's more like 39-40g of protein.

>chicken breasts

Dry, flavorless, overpriced garbage. Just eat thighs, which are almost as healthy but actually taste good.

>Will you go to the dance with us?
Fuck off, Veeky Forums is for /co/

That infographic needs more clear writing, its one gram of protein per body pound of goal weight a day If your cutting weight, if you're looking for gains eating 1.5x to 3x grams bodyweight goal daily.

>tfw thighs are the pricey ones here

JELLY

>is Veeky Forums mostly fat people
99% are average weight which is fat by Veeky Forums standards, and also because we choose to use spices and fats in our food instead of eating nothing but plain chicken breasts

but user, I don't know if I'm ready

>and also because we choose to use spices and fats in our food instead of eating nothing but plain chicken breasts
teach pls

how can I stop eating just shitty chicken breasts.
I need some fucking recipes to make this stuff taste good

An easy one is just letting that bitch soak in Italian dressing over night. It's alright. Another one is to put cream cheese on that bitch, wrap it in bacon and bake it in the fucking oven. Other then that experiment with different spices and rubs.

I bet Satan would be Veeky Forums

3x is way up in gear territory for gains.
Haven't seen anyone make a solid argument that anything above 2x is not a waste for nattys

Veeky Forumsfags need to leave.

I know a guy that couldn't make gains Unless he ate 3x as much as his goal. But he was an exception most people are fine at 1.5-2x though.

Rubs, herbs and spices, marinating, brining. There are lots of ways of adding flavor but with chicken breasts, really they're quite boring so benefit from it hugely.

If you're a boring fit bastard you probably wanna avoid breading or butter or whatever so how about trying poaching it in something tasty like a light, low salt stock with things like shallots and herbs like rosemary or thyme added?

Slice your chicken breasts thin then toss them in some seasoned (salt and pepper) rice flour/corn starch
Fry in butter on medium high heat until golden brown
Mix together
>soy sauce
>vinegar
>oil
>garlic
>sambal/sriracha
Add sauce to chicken, cook for 30 seconds and add vegetables to steam until done

Solid flavor combos for chicken are
>lemon pepper
>garlic and onion
>soy sauce sambal sesame oil and honey
Dry brining chicken and adding rubs in place of liquid marinade is a good idea. Buying skin on breasts and dry brining with herbs makes amazingly tasty chicken skin
If you aren't afraid of carbs then chicken parmigiana is a classic thats very simple and works well for macros if you use cottage cheese and light breading