Which brand of soy sauce is best?

Other urls found in this thread:

albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kikkoman-e
google.ca/search?client=opera&q=making traditional soy sauce&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#kpvalbx=1
kikkoman.co.jp/kikkoman/goyogura-nama/index.html
chiba-soysauce.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just posted it

desu that's the only one i've ever bought so i don't really know

>You just posted it
t. dumb ameriorc falling for the marketing meme

kikkoman is dogshit

doesnt matter, you just get chink type or jap type

soyboy

any one that says "brewed" on it

Flip sauce is best sauce

Unless you're cooking or marinating with it, Datu Puti is trash. Otherwise it's really flavorful.
Kikkoman is better for condiments/dip/fried stuff.

I unironically like this

>soy sauce
>dip
It is made for cooking and marinating. Only trash dip anything in soy sauce.

I only use soy for dipping, I don't take lots of it.

Where are the retarded /pol/ shitters?

little soyboy

>knockoff maggi

cheap motherfucker

>fermented soyboy

fixed for accuracy

Soy Sauce is for chinks lmao

I'll post it I guess.

My nigga

Nice argument you fucking cunt.

You need more than one kind of soy sauce. I use what's in OPs image, a Chinese soy sauce, and tamari.

I got out of bed to take this pic for you, op. My wife bought this at some Asian market and it's so much better than the usual kikkoman

My last bottle was this but not light. It was pretty good.

>not being a healthy boy

>buying a sex toy full of soy sauce

Was it the dark mushroom stuff? Those don’t have much flavor, but they do add a nice color.

My penis won't fit in that.

Not with that attitude

but isnt that also soy sauce?

Nah Kikkoman is trash tier

It totally depends on what you're making. There's different kinds of soy sauce. Decide that, and then you can sort through all the different brands.

Yamasa for the win, but Kikkoman is pretty close.

Garbage, unironically kys yourself

Ok, not great

Decent to good

God-tier

This. I have 5 different kinds of soy sauce in my kitchen, all for different uses.

>I have 5 different kinds

Soy sauce can't possibly taste all that different from one another.

Kikkoman gluten free soysauce because it has no wheat.

You'd be mighty surprised, then. Because it does. It also has different viscosities.

I use la choy because our local walmart doesn't carry gluten free kikkoman.

Light, dark, tamari, kecap manis, golden mountain...

If you're cooking with kikkoman you're a failure.

I had some fun on your moms golden mountains if you know what I mean.

Bow down

albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kikkoman-e

soooy boyooo

You're the one they call the tard. They told me you were retarded. Were you born stupid, or do you just hate flavor?

I don't think you're truly stupid. You have sad eyes.

what is this

Yeah, and it tastes like tamari, only shittier.

Kwong Woh Hing

If you can't read kanji you are on the website and you have to go back.

yamaki shoyu (saitama
they send to Imperial Household Agency.
my friend gave it
expensive

It's calligraphy, ya dip. I can read moonrunes but could only make out the last character.

I don't drink it, it's just for dipping.

>expensive
They sell this at Wal-mart

Not sure but Heinz is fucking sugary garbage

Why did you cap that? Are those the same imperial twats that got real lucky after WW II and didn't get hanged with the rest of the war criminals?

I just use dollar store or Great Value soy sauce.

Soy can be dangerous if you have some by accident.

I was having dinner with my gf last night and we went for chinese. She used some soy sauce on her rice and a tiny little bit splashed onto my plate. I mean, just a minimal amount. It was like one or two drops. I didn't think anything of it, seeing as how small an amount it was. Once we were done eating, my chest started feeling itchy. We got home and my nipples were feeling really itchy and sensitive. I took my shirt off and my nipples were so puffy, and I could swear that I was sprouting little breasts.

Anyway, by the time we were ready to go to sleep, there was a noticeable change. My girlfriend was making fun of me, calling me princess, and saying that I should wear a bra. It was humiliating. Well, she did put me in a bra and my breasts had actually grown to be a full cup size bigger than hers! We went to bed and I had a really hard time getting to sleep. Partly from the concern of growing these tiddies, but also because of how uncomfortable the new weight was. But I did manage to get a few hours in.

When I woke up, my waist was obviously thinner and my hips and butt had more fat on them. My face had even gotten a little softer. I was honestly scared. Anyway, my girlfriend said she'd stay by my side which I really appreciated, but that night, when I went to go have sex with her, she just rolled over and said she wasn't attracted to me. I told her I was still attracted to her, even with all the changes and she said she just wasn't comfortable with a woman being attracted to her. That really hurt.

I told her I wasn't a woman, but she disagreed and told me that in order to make her comfortable, I needed to lock my dick in a chastity cage. I did it for her, but it was really frustrating and it even hurt a little bit. Now she won't unlock me. I'm totally overcome with sadness and embarrassment and I can't stop crying and she just keeps on teasing me, getting me so hard in my cage.

BEWARE OF WATER

At least you dipshits get a learning video.

google.ca/search?client=opera&q=making traditional soy sauce&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#kpvalbx=1

tl;dr

I guess you better tell the entire nation of Japan that they're trash then.

>he says in english

On a technical note...

Why should I tell them that which they already know?

why did it take so long for someone to post this? and that's just regular kimlan too, don't forget super special and ponlai

Fuck you retad

>retad

Best soy sauce are those made in old mills and not in factories

Only good for cooking. Not bad for dipping but there are better alternatives

>kikkoman not decent
Ok retard

i use Golden Mountain and EU Maggi

wushtuhshur is bettur

It's alright. Not necessarily the best, but not bad at all. I generally prefer tamari or Chinese light soy sauce.

Hipster

Which foods pair well with soy sauce?

Sticky kine rice.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

I put a photograph of miso and the soy sauce in a refrigerator thread before a little

Watch soy sauce collection of me

M-my peepee shrinky after drinking s-soy!!!

So you have all those soy sauces but no Kikkoman, okay then.

Pizza

t. patrician

is tamari a meme?

This

the green one is way better.
soysauce shouldn't be that salty.

>said nobody ever

when you ferment soy it destroys the anit-nutrients and changes the phytoestrogens i believe

New entirely to soy sauce, But I have udon noodles and I hear they go best with a soy style broth. What Soy sauce would you reccomend for udon/somen/soba? Perferably one that goes with shrimp.

Would pizza go good with soy sauce?

what is it?

The text may be wrong because you are using a translation site

Because Kikkoman's soy sauce is the main to sell at supermarkets
The cost performance is good, but the taste is inferior compared to the high quality soy sauce

Just like luxury wine is not sold to supermarkets
To buy premium soy sauce is a special shop of soy sauce or directly operated by the manufacturer
It is common also in Japan to purchase at the manufacturer's mail order

But fans of Kikkoman, please feel relieved, and Kikkoman makes the finest soy sauce

>> 10111301
It is the same as this soy sauce

It is highest grade soy sauce to send to the Imperial Household Agency
Kikkō man shibori-tate kijōyu goyō gura-sei (Shrimp fresh soy sauce warehousea)

I can buy amount-limited, besides, only from the website of kikkoman without producing only once in one year
(only as for the Web sale that I do not sell in a shop)

Naturally the price is also special 450 ml and 2000 yen (20 $) will do, too
Kikkoman's supermarket in Japan is about 300 yen (3 $) in 1 liter

goyōgura-sei soy sause
900ml 4000yen (40 $)
Kikkoman's soy sauce selling at supermarkets
1000ml 300yen (3 $)

If you want to buy the delicious soy sauce you are looking for, you will not buy it at the supermarket

Special shop of soy sauce (seasoning specialty shop)
Manufacturer's directly managed store
Mail order sales
Perhaps even in overseas Amazon
It might be sold a little

Although it is only Japanese, Kikkoman's
It is the site of goyōgura-sei soy sause
kikkoman.co.jp/kikkoman/goyogura-nama/index.html

Shimosa soy sauce is located in Chiba Prefecture, one of the very good stores (makers) making soy sauce in old-fashioned wooden vats

English site
chiba-soysauce.com/

Thanks! I posted the picture and an English translation was nowhere to be found on the label so I was planning to make a thread when it was about to run out to find out who made it. It’s really great stuff.