What is the meme that spicy food gives you the shits anyway? This has never happened to me

What is the meme that spicy food gives you the shits anyway? This has never happened to me...

spicy food has alot of things that are good for the digestion so when a porker gobbles down a chili oil soup all their backed up super hardened stool of 2 years gets flushed out all at once

ahhh....white people

ahhh....black people

ahhh... white people

You rayciss?

>provides for his family
>raised his kids
He sure as fuck isn't black

>Provides his family with under-cooked meat
>Gave his kids food poisoning

This does happen but only if I eat like a whole raw Scotch bonnet on its own

I HAVE THE SHITS

now that's just not fair.
Jack isn't so much white as he is a pale corpse which is being controlled by a sentient strain of salmonella.

>white
the absolute state of americans

>eating spicy food = ur a nigger

fucking retard

He never said that. He implied niggers are sub-human criminals and white people are superior, and it’s true.

capsaicin irritates your tract the same way it irritates your mouth
your body tries to expel it and so if you have shit to pass out it comes
or if you have none you get that horrible situation where your body tells you to shit but you're all out

learn how to follow a conversation Mr sperglord

+1

If you have spicy food made by immigrants it won't be hygienic and does cause shits due to that, doesn't happen if you make it yourself

This has never happened to me. Then again, I've been eating spicy food since I was a child.

I've never had this but I have shit the bed on multiple occasions because of spicy foods. And more.

>i have no counter post

Jack isn't white though, he's half Sicilian, and half Mexican Ithink

How about when they say your asshole will be on fire because you eat super hot foods. That has never happened to me.

Lol he abuses his kid you know

I'm a full blown alcoholic and I eat spicy food all the time because it's the only way I can feel. I've never shit the bed. I've pissed the bed. Hell, i pissed on my dog once thinking I was in the bathroom, but I've never shit myself even when unconscious for many hours. Do you have IBS?

>OMG WHIPIPO BTFOUGABOUGAGAGA WE WON
You need help, every day, every threads. Alone. sulking against "whites" like it's the name of the father you never had and never met.

Spicy and greasy together is what does it to most people I think.

>user I went to a mexican restaurant and it messed up my stomach
>it was this big greasy fried burrito covered in cheese and I put some cholula on it idk I guess I just can't handle spicy food

alternatively

>dude how do you eat at taco bell I get a stomach ache every time
>yeah I use a whole packet of sauce every bite so what

>tfw have ibs and pretty much anything other than white rice and white bread gives me shits
>tfw love spicy food
>tfw capsaicin infused water pouring out of my asshole the morning after every time I eat spicy food
>tfw have been eating spicy food for years because I'm a masochistic piece of shit and have developed no digestive tolerance whatsoever

God damn my stupid fucking genes and my lazy gut flora. I can't even eat broccoli or cabbage without shitting my brains out 8-12 hours later.

I think it's the grease more than the spice. When i eat mexican food it wrecks me, but if i eat something like a korean stew or soup which is as spicy, but lighter, i wont have issues.

Just drink kefir and pray you're strong enough
If you're lucky you get new flora
If not you will wish for deaths sweet release

Spicy food rarely gives me the shits but it definitely makes them painful if its spicy enough.

You couldn't rape a black woman if you tried, they're fighters.

I had diarrhea in addition to the food

True

I'm gonna agree with this guy

LOL

Nice reading comprehension. That's exactly what he meant, inability to sense irony is a sign of autism you might be on the spectrum