Are you going to read her debut novel, Veeky Forums?

Are you going to read her debut novel, Veeky Forums?

harpercollins.com/9780062791566/mirror-mirror

Jesus that is a disgusting body. I thought it was a trap from the thumbnail jajaja

What's the point of even trying?
2k18 nobel prize for literature goes to Hitomi Tanaka

>literal manface
>masculine body
I dont understand how people find "her" attractive

t. homo

>her
Anyway he probably hired a ghostwriter.
It could be a decent reading if his family bought a talented author.

Only if she agrees to quit acting.

>When one of their friends mysteriously disappears, a group of teens are forced to confront the challenges and secrets of their lives in this edgy and suspenseful coming-of-age tale from international supermodel, actress, and social media darling Cara Delevingne.
>Among the students of Thames Comprehensive, Red, Leo, Rose, and Naomi are misfits—outsiders who have found a safe haven in music and their band, Mirror, Mirror. For these sixteen year olds, fitting in at school is nearly as difficult as navigating their complicated home lives. Red has an alcoholic mother and a father who’s never around. Leo’s brother is in prison. Rose uses sex and alcohol to numb the pain of a brutal attack. Naomi’s punk rock princess persona gives her the freedom to be her true self.
lol

>with Rowan Coleman

Is she a good writer?

Nice binary digits.
If it's uploaded somewhere I might check it out hoping it's bad enough to meme.

>Rowan Coleman is the New York Times bestselling author of eleven novels, including The Accidental Mother and its sequel, The Accidental Family, as well as Another Mother s Life, Mommy by Mistake, and The Day We Met. She lives with her husband and children in England.

Never heard of her but I wouldn't be surprised if she's popular with Clara's fans.
The Delavigne's bought the best for their offspring.

I wish she was a boy. A boy with that body would me cum so goood

So ugly. Only thing nice about her is her hair. Literally looks like a trap.

What's the point of having your name on a ghost written novel? Does she think she's actually fooling anyone? Our generation really is the worst.

>Am I going to read lizardman propaganda
"No"

This board is so fucking awesome sometimes, bravo to who made this

The funny thing is that Cara is a privately educated supermodel who hasn't had to face any significant suffering or outsider-ness since birth. The fact she sets this in a "comprehensive" (gritty, no doubt) is laughable. Go back to pulling faces.

It is her Eyebrows

i'm doubting she actually wrote even a single word of this book. ghost written money grab, nothing more

Any book which references a fairy tale popularized by Disney in its title, is a book I will not likely read.