I just realized shredded cheese is so much more convenient in comparison to sliced when making grilled cheese...

I just realized shredded cheese is so much more convenient in comparison to sliced when making grilled cheese. No more peeling those damn pieces of paper off each of the slices for me. See you on the other side lads. I can use this extra time to improve myself as a person.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_dioxide#Food_and_pharmaceutical_applications
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>making grilled cheese with anything but American singles

Listen here
I am sick of pulling the slices apart. American singles are even worse. You have to pull the plastic off. 4 seconds a slice. Why do that when I can grab a handful out of the bag?

>cheese style product comes pre shredded in a bag
Christ, what will their corporate overlords try to pawn off as "food" next I wonder?

I can make 4 grilled cheese in 45 seconds with my bagged cheese/microwave/paper plate method. Nothing corporate overlord about it.

Sounds great OP, just one problem: they add powdered wood pulp to shredded cheese.
Enjoy your life, termite.

Nice try, but the ingredient list says otherwise, friend.

Your corporate overlords bought off your whore congress so they don't have to list the wood pulp, termite.

Don't make me laugh. I am no termite either. Why would the wood industry give cheese producers valuable pulp. It makes no sense.

It's got some kind of anti-caking agent like cellulose or what have you, so it will never melt as well as regular cheese from a block like non-barbarians use. And it will always have a more chalky or gummy texture no matter how you use it.

It's a similar case with spices. Plebs use pre-ground spices full of fucking sand. You get better results when cooking if you don't approach everything like a lazy epitome of amerifat fuck.

Yes, there is sand in the spices. Sure thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_dioxide#Food_and_pharmaceutical_applications
>Silicon dioxide, also known as silica (from the Latin silex), is an oxide of silicon with the chemical formula SiO2, most commonly found in nature as quartz and in various living organisms. In many parts of the world, silica is the major constituent of sand.
>Silica is a common additive in food production, where it is used primarily as a flow agent in powdered foods, or to adsorb water in hygroscopic applications. It is used as an anti-caking agent in powdered foods such as spices and non-dairy coffee creamer.
Retard.

>making grilled cheese with yellow processed cheese-flavored slices

enjoy having little burnt pieces of cheese in your pan
sliced cheese doesn't fall out of the fucking sandwich when you try to flip it

>making grilled cheese when quesadillas, the superior version, exists

>It's got some kind of anti-caking agent like cellulose or what have you
Cellulose IS powdered wood pulp. OP IS a termite.

It's not necessarily from that source though is what I meant.

Cellulose is plant fiber. Where else would plant fiber come from other than a plant?

It's not necessarily from wood.

The real secret is mayo. I learned that while masturbating to Martha Stewart.

>It's not necessarily from wood.
If it's in shredded cheese, THEN YES IT IS POWDERED WOOD PULP, FIGHT ME FAGGOT.

I swear I've seen some brands that indicated on the ingredients list that they use fiber from potatoes or something like that.