I've been putting mustard on everything lately, chili, crackers with shitty parmesan, lunch pancakes, etc...

I've been putting mustard on everything lately, chili, crackers with shitty parmesan, lunch pancakes, etc. What are some good condiment pairings nobody ever talks about?

One time I put a little on some pancakes and it wasn't bad.

It's amazing how many dishes and foods taste great with mustard. I use more mustard then any other condiment, of all kinds, and both prepared and dry mustard.

So, besides confirm action of god tier mustard, my other condiment pairing choice would be horseradish. If you've never eaten fried eggs with horseradish, you haven't lived. Make some toast, fry up a couple eggs, and put a dab of horseradish on each egg and spread it around. Enjoy and thank me later.

I like to drink half a bottle of rum and dip glazed donuts in mustard, or ketchup.

why don't you dip the donuts in the rum

I don't eat until I am done drinking, so the liqour hits me harder.

I re purposed a hush puppy batter that was too loose into some savory corn pancakes, fried em some thinly sliced hot dogs till they were crisp and topped it all with these nice little zigzag lines of mustard and green onions, called it corndog pancakes.

Sounds good.

Cottage cheese and ketchup. The mild tasting, not fancy kind of cottage cheese if that's a thing outside finland.

>good condiment pairings nobody ever talks about?
taco sauce on a sausage patty wrapped in ham, sprinkled with parmesan chese on jewish rye.

Mustard and chili is fucking heaven. What the fuck is a "lunch pancake"?

Wait, you're telling me strong-tasting fancy cottage cheese is a thing?

Put some smoked paprika in that mustard sir, tastes nice and the color contrast is great

mustard is great mixed with mayo

mix that with tuna, sliced celery and sweetcorn and you've got a top tier sandwich filler

Put some colmans on broccoli.
Thank me later.

Dijon in mac and cheese is great.

Balsamic and scrambled eggs. Worchestershire and sauteed onions.

see

dip your garlic dill pickles in mustard

Mayo with some yellow mustard. Apply to steamed broccoli.

Ketchup on corn.

Ketchup, mustard, and butter on a burger

One time all I ate for a week was string cheese and mustard. I didn't expect mustard to kill my bowels as much as it did, but when you go through a whole bottle of mustard as fast as I did, it's gonna come out the other end, and it won't be pretty.