Whats the verdict? are the /ourfries/?

whats the verdict? are the /ourfries/?

Fuck no.

They are the one food that ck can unanimously agree on liking.

mediocre fries made decent by the addition of heavily processed cheese
about the same as any other taco bell special

Box no where near large enough. Fucking ripoff

It was a tiny portion of soggy fries, but the flavor was surprisingly not terrible when shitfaced.

They're garbage even by fast food standards. Better off just buying microwavable fries.

They're a dollar you nigger what are bitching about

Can get more for your dollar elsewhere you retard

Not enough for $1

Inferior to fiesta potatoes but fair portion for price

The ones I've tried have not been soggy at all. They have essentially been perfect, if I'm being honest.

They've been crispy, with good flavor. Benefited by the cheese sauce. I have to rate them 10/10. I've gotten them every week since they've come out.

why wouldn't you get a crispy potato soft taco or a griller instead?

for a dollar theres good when you ordr the cheese alone a cup of it is 50 cent alone give or take depend on the area. its a dolar because its new. and name one thing that costs a dollar that you can eat in fast food includeing tax when i got mine it WAS a 1$ solid

Speak FUCKING English

are there any other languages than english

I genuinely don't understand what you're playing at here

iam drunk so..........ya

>drunk
congrats, your brain is fucked now

Horribly fucking bland

I realized as I was about to post that these taste literally identical to the curly fries my high school served. Dipped in the cheese sauce too, because I used to dip the curly fries in nacho cheese sauce back in the day. I've been wondering for a couple days why the first bite tasted so familiar.

>brain is fucked
I just smoke pot to fix fucked brain. Weed cures everything except being a gay soyboy such as yourself