How do Americans consider this to be actual food?

How do Americans consider this to be actual food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIlvcIQXxao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's bretty gud on crackers

Why keep posting this shit? It doesn't bother anyone, fucking no one cares.

Only when I'm feeling nostalgic and watching the goofy movie

Leaning tower of CHEEEESA

I feel like even when the Goofy Movie came out the novelty of easy cheese had already worn out. Still love the movie, though.

nobody considers easy cheese to be anything beyond a snack item

thanks for reminding me of roxxane you fag

>yurop here
Stfu k?

its considered a novelty
as kids we dared each other to eat it and sprayed it into swimming pools just to see what would happen

Is this why the whole furry fag thing is a thing

Nah, furfaggotry goes way, way back to the 70's and the underground comix scene. Or, if you want to get cute about it, it goes back to ancient times, because people have been anthropomorphizing shit and wanting to fuck it since we were cave painting.

We can't all have the exquisite taste of the British.

You don't have to put on the red light.

i think ive only ever eaten this stuff once and it tasted gross

THE POLICE ROXANNE
youtube.com/watch?v=vIlvcIQXxao

Please tell me why I shouldn't enjoy things that I think taste good. In moderation.

Has anyone here or anyplace on Veeky Forums told you that you shouldn't or are you shilling some made up shit?

This whole thread is "this isn't even food why do you eat this fatty lmaoooo"

Almost all Americans are fat fucks.

And literally every Brit is a bitter refugee stand-in.
What's your point?

because they are fatty dumb slob. next question?

>dog collar
heh... they knew what they were doing

Americans consider crackers actual food too?

another one for the jews, but technically the jews blame egyptians for not giving them enough time to bake the bread properly

>Ingredients. Easy Cheese contains milk, water, whey protein concentrate, canola oil, milk protein concentrate, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, calcium phosphate, lactic acid, sorbic acid, sodium alginate, apocarotenal, annatto, cheese culture, and enzymes.

It's got the recommended daily allowance of carcinogenic industrial chemicals per serving, what's not to like? If congress can declare pizza a vegetable, this certainly qualifies as a legitimate dairy product.

then almost all Brits are too by that logic

see not your just shitposting

British obesity is just as bad as US, hell, every Anglo country is filled with fat pigs.

OP is a fat chicano from california

I would slam that mouse pusy

We only consider it to be food when paired with chicken in a bisket and some bourbon.

Tight and kinky!

>0g transfat!
I guess marketers use the grams measurement symbol because amerilards think that's high falutin' science type thinkin' that confirms their fatfuck foodwish narrative that it's healthy.

what are you doing?