A fucking communist of all people is talking about ideology

>a fucking communist of all people is talking about ideology
Can anybody explain this shit meme to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1845/german-ideology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's actually a Reactionary, he just pretends to be a Communist to ride the tiger.
Listen to his arguments carefully

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1845/german-ideology/

watch perverts guide to ideology, he explains it to the layman himself.

>ideology
>communist
I don't think you know what either of those words mean.

he's a lacanian, therefore not a materialist.

looks like it’s time for user to pick up the slack and read some books :^)

is this a joke?

>a fucking user who doesn't know the definition of ideology talking about ideology
Can anybody explain this shit meme to me?

Literally read Sublime Object of Ideology

mate zyzzek is a fuckin ethno-nationalist don't get memed he's absolutely /our guy/

>fascist
>/our guy/
back to /pol/ you go

Read something more suited for an inbred american hick like you, like the art of the deal or the new book of lauren southern, imbecile redneck

you sound like one those idiots who say 'ANTIFA IS DONE!!!!!!!' every time you hear some news about them

Confirmed for never having read Zizek.

Communists believe their ideology is somekind of super accurate science even though it gets everything wrong all the time.

>>>www.reddit.com

This, basically Adorno 2.0

/pol/ and reddit are part of the same continuum. go back to both

I like Zizek but does he consider ideology only what is not obvious and set before us materially? Or can it also be immaterial?

I'd say he represents an older guard of the left who by today's standards appear as conservatives especially in terms of cultural analysis. Orthodox marxists decry changes of culture in terms of family units, communities and even gender roles brought on by capital, so from a modern perspective appear to have both revolutionary left ideas and conservative ideas. So in essence, yesh, let the workers rise up and so on *schniff* but also I must insist that I make a rashist joke about a black man and a jew *schniff*

Retarded american wannabe intellectual retards with peterson ideals think they know everything about communism by reading 1984 and the gulag archipelago...

Well, isn't it immaterial basicly? Just listen to his repeated anecdote of Niels Bohr having a horseshoe at the door of his house ( "I don't know how it is here but in Europe it is a superstition that drives away evil spirits" ) so another scientist asks him: "are you crazy why do you have a horseshoe? do you believe in that?" and he says "I'm not crazy, I'm a scientist, of course I don't believe in superstition" and the other guy why do you have it, then?", "I have it because I was told it works even if you don't believe in it".

Then Zizek would finish saying that that's superstition today. You don't believe in it, but deeply inside, you do it. Sie wissen es nicht aber sie tun es. Others believe for you.

Like when you buy a capuccino and you feel aliviated that you are saving a rainforest, he says that it's just a cheap excuse to keep the status quo. And people don't do anything to be violent enough like Ghandi was to wanting to change the system.

Anyways, that's what he says.

> saying that that's IDEOLOGY today
I meant to say

hey I also read Ayn Rand!

>You don't believe in it, but deeply inside, you do it.
The point he's trying to make is that you don't believe it. He's not pointing to some sort of secret belief; that not only the functionality, but the act of belief itself has been externalized (see his Santa Claus example). The whole point is that it works regardless of you. That you believe that, is the ideology. It's not about what people believe, it's about their relationship to things. Commodity fetishism is what it is because the worker buys the product thinking he has no relationship to the production, that it somehow popped up and is a thing of its own without any relationship to history or humanity.

Check him out talking about Christianity and you'll see he's not telling people they're idiots being tricked by a conspiracy. You do have the power to change things.

>You don't believe in it, but deeply inside, you do it. Sie wissen es nicht aber sie tun es. Others believe for you.
This is 100% correct for me as I live with religious people and they want you to do superstitious stuff either on the basis on pure superstition or because of thinly veiled religious. You are expected to do stuff even though you don't believe in it.

*schniffs*

What the fuck is he snorting all the time?

he stores excess cocaine in his nose and on the tips of his fingers so he can stay high while delivering talks/interviews

>accusing zizek of being fascist
one of the most pathetic things I've seen on this board 2bh

I hate communism and every commie I meet that doesn't accept a logical argument and instead rams it down your throat. But I find zizek comfy, even read his book on the letters from Lenin.

Just read some books already, you're embarrassing yourself

The idiot praised Merkel for putting Germany on track to become an Islamic country.
He's no ethno nationalist

Fuck, i can't get into this faggot, his accent is awful.

its a nervous twitch that he seems to only do to that degree while speaking english

He's allergic to the big Other

>implying capitalist ideology is communist ideology
ur a STUPID FUCK

he is just a "communist" for flavor, nothing he has every written points or argues for communism, he just grandstands and makes assertions about communism or the left now and then to give the intellectual plebs what they crave, but otherwise those sections are irrelevant and can be skipped

>gender roles brought on by capital