Is there any philosopher at his power level?

Is there any philosopher at his power level?

cioran

>nietzsche
>philosopher
you are like a little sophist

pic related is the last boss of philosophy

Cioran is just a decadent nichilist.

if Nietzche isn't a philosopher what is he? A psychologist?

A hack

Kierkegaard
Weininger
Sri Ramakrisha

Yes and Freud is a philosopher.

a gay retard

*sniffs* IDEOLOGYYYYY

post mensa, fag

yes

Goonan

Hegel is to Nietzsche what Cell is to Frieza.

Kojeve is B R O L Y

Everyone's ideology but me; the hack

Heh if I just be a Christian but in a more shallow way than even the actual Christian philosophers I can total btfo that ass hole neachos

>muh world spirit

I was thinking more in terms of influemce on mordern culture and society.

And also am i the only one who can't appreciate anything else after reading him?

Fuckinh nichilist

Which power ?

Simone Weil a.k.a. anti-Nietzsche

>implying n-dog isnt just an edgy double-contarian Kierkegaard

based Simone. The wife he would love to hate.

>implying kierkegaard wasn't just the first depressed emofaggot who actually wrote about being a little bitch.

t. butthurt hegelian

I read Fear and Trembling and didn't find much to be impressed by. Are his other books better?

Read his autobiography, then Either//Or. F&T is probably his prose at his best, followed by some parts of Either//Or pt. 1.

I personally find his description of Abraham some of the most touching parts of his work. When reading, keep in mind that he is a poet first and a philosopher second. Prefer Dutch, or if that is out of the question, the Hong translations.

Frieza arc is the best of the three and overwhelmingly so, so this seems accurate to me.

>Kierkegaard
>Dutch

Savitri Devi

Heidegger was much better and a Nazi

Freeza came back recently while cell is forgotten.

A virgin

Who is then Schopenhauer? Ginyu?

a poet, an artist, a writer, a psychologist, a philologist, a novelist, a composer

i actually kind of want to fuck w/ kierkegaard a bit more post-nietzsche
just to btfo kierkegaard/remaining christian bullshit i.e. anxiety, guilt, etc

i'm fucking w/ laruelle rn who seems at a higher power-level than nietzsche, although nietzsche would critique his science of philosophy as being of the ascetic ideal
deleuze was v influenced by nietzsche but i have to reread deleuze after having read so much freud and nietzsche via deleuze to see if deleuze was in fact at a higher power level than nietzsche... seems doubtful via metaphysician

>discusses epistemology, metaphysics, politics, aesthetics, morality
>not a philosopher
when will this meme end

>power level
yeah, no... just look at this picture OP, we all know what it means, let's not kid ourselves...

>i'm fucking w/
>v influenced

Stop.

the intellectuals fetish

Presocratics, Plato, Plotinus, so many others.

:p

if Nietszche is Goku then Evola is Broly
Stirner is Mr Satan

>le Nietzsche was a philosopher meme

He was an aphorist. He made le ebin oh-so-discerning and totes witty observations on pretty much any topic. He completely lacked structured thought and a well-defined philosophical system. The only reason people don't see him as a hack (which he is) is the nihilism and babby's first existential crisis meme. Brainlet teenagers are too dumb for Schopenhauer and Kierkegaard so they are instead drawn towards pop culture """""philosophers"""""" like Sartre and Nietzsche

Super saiyan = Ubermensh

Schopenhauer is the mostly read by depressed teenagers.
Kierkegaard by faggy christians.

Kierk was literally against "system philosophy" tho

what does it mean, I really don't understand the implications

see

I never said K-Dog was in favor of systematic philosophy. Just said Nietzsche was incapable of articulating structured thoughts and opted for masturbatory aphorisms instead.

Schopenhauer is not even close to Nietzsche, Sartre or even Camus levels of popularity among teen edgelords though. His concept of asceticism doesn't resonate with them

why would it be cuckolding, I don't get it.

I guess it depends on the country in wich you love in, in my country i've seen a shit ton of teenage boys reading the Art of Happiness, Parerga and Paralipomena, the Art of being right.

*live

Kant has a power level of over 9000 and Derrida trains in ultra-high gravity so that sometime she can even turn into, like, a giant ape monster that's super strong and can even shitpost all over Veeky Forums. And also Nietzsche is like Piccolo only without the flying cloud.

yo dawg, i heard you don't philosophy so i put some dragon ball in your philosophy so you can dragonball while your dawg memes in the super bro

#topkek #tbqh #desu #wewlad #pepe

kant was like a 4' manlet

>lacked structured thought and well-defined philosophical system

you say this as if it's negative and not part of the prize. if you are the sort of personality that likes kant and kierkegaard, i can understand why you might not like nietzche.

i think he philosophizes in poetry so as to best hit our hearts and heads. while some philosophers explain and theorize, nietzche inspires.