Is there a better "fuck it, just get me drunk" handle?

Is there a better "fuck it, just get me drunk" handle?

1: that's not a handle
2: yes, it's called vodka

only the cheapest plastic jug vodka will do

Yes, it's called Fireball, and it's great as long as you're fine with looking like a sophomore girl in high school

>handle

>66 proof
>get me drunk

Kek, you literally are a little girl.

>getting drunk on 60 proof sugar liqueur
Why?

Canadian Hunter or Rich & Rare
Jim Beam
Phillip's Vodka
Jose Cuervo
Captain Morgan
Malibu
New Amsterdam Gin
Any magnum of cheap wine

sailor jerrys. 92 proof, relatively cheep, actually tastes good.

Wray and Nephew. Make a Rum Punch or a Mai Tai with this, and I'll be damned if you're not on the floor by the second one.

Seconding this. Jerry's has saved me after many days of hard work

proof is for faggots the abv is on the bottle why do americunts need to make everything bigger

It comes from England.

Yuropoor education right here

I find tall boys of strong beer get me pretty drunk fast
Spirits I just end up drinking a lot slowly and then feeling like shit the next day

Burnett's is seriously the best bang for your buck. Popov is like drinking vomit, it's terrible. Same goes for anything cheaper.

Nothing more pathetic than someone who thinks having a tolerance is somehow bragworthy.

Try drinking gin and soda water, it's refreshing, easy to drink and no hangover.

I'm still a fan of 40s for drunk piece of shit days myself

Why drink fireball when you could just eat an entire bag of table sugar?

Proof is an ancient yuro system, they would literally just soak gunpowder with the booze and if it still barely burned then that was 100 Proof

That's because the soda water keeps you hydrated. All you fucks have to do to not get a hangover is drink some fucking water. Never had a hangover in my life thanks to it.