Which writer had the most adventurous life?

Which writer had the most adventurous life?

Robert Louis Stevenson. And the greatest conclusion.

Churchill.

Cervantes
Julius Caesar

Moses
Marcus Aurelius
Anybody who lived or currently lives in New York City.

how have you fucks not mentioned Dante or Descartes yet?

ernst junger

That's right: Cervantes.

>NYC is adventurous
Sure is if you like living in a police state populated by wealthy bankers

Retarded. Either you've never been or your only visited midtown and the financial district.

Are you the same guy who wants everybody to move to New York? Have you done yet?

No i live in Fort Wayne Indiana but I don't write so NY not for me.

No he's right. Maybe in the 80's it was fun and adventurous but now it is sterilized
t. European that has never traveled to the new world but watches relevant movies

There is no better city for a writer in training

This. Caesar.
4 times consul, conqueror with a quadruple triumph, dictator for life, assassinated, ended the Roman republic.
He was allowed to wear triumphal dress whenever he wanted he was such a great conqueror.

I've been and I'm not retarded. NYC is a police nanny state inhabited by the wealthiest members of our society. You can use many words to describe this but adventurous is not one of them. Unless of course your idea of adventure is a gentrified Disney city.

But why do you shill? Do you have condos you want to rent in NYC? Also, how do I, a 20yo small town european faggot, can drop everything and got to New York? How the fuck can we do there? Be a bartender and try to get published in total isolation?

*what the fuck can we do there

yasssssssssssss

Yukyukyukyuk

Jack London and King Solomon

if you are really a faggot, you won't have trouble finding a job here.
If you are not, you can easily find a job as a bartender or at some store

>Hunter S. Thompson
>Victor Serge
>Nellie Bly
>de Sade

Orwell.

if you try to apply for a bar-tending job you WILL be told there are 20 applications in front of yours.

You will not get hired unless you know someone or by freak accident or you apply for a shit job no one else wants (not even mexicans)

Sir Richard F. Burton

Aleister Crowley

Mmh explain with a greentext

Even with alllll the made up bullshit taken out, and despite the psychosis, L. Ron Hubbard led a pretty interesting life.

deSade tbqh

xenophon

Thor Heyerdahl

William S Burroughs

kant, ofc

Hitler.

Trotsky.

GOETHE

>New York City
Maybe 30 years ago.

Awwwwwwwwww

This
Hemmingway is a close second

>police state
You don't even know the meaning of that phrase, you first world child.

Daniel Defoe was pretty cool. Did just about everything an adventurous, resourceful Englishman could do in his time.

William Seabrook

Jack London desu

Richard Francis Burton. Not to be confused with the actor who used his name.

Cervantes by far

Billyboy T. "Faces at Lunch" VollmAnn