Is there any proof that having a Jewish name helps you get published?

Is there any proof that having a Jewish name helps you get published?

James Salter changed his name from James Horowitz to get published.

It was a different time, a better time

I don't think so. Veeky Forumserarians usually look for an authenticity. You would rather pick a Russian novel by Ivan Ivanov, than Fima Blyayschitz.

I only read Jewish authors so people can't call my post anti-Semitic when I use Jewish ideas to shame the Jew.

Supreme tactics, when you have people to talk to.

I talk to the negro. The negro is fairly redpilled on the Jewish Question, you just wouldn't know it because they consider Jews to be white. Hence when they say "the white man," they actually mean the Jew.

Take our friend Patrice O'Neal, here. He knew all about the power and clout of the Hollywood industry Jews. That's why he did most of his business with mid-level Jewish cartels. They're high enough to get him plenty of paying gigs, but not so high that he'd have to sign away his soul and be inside the belly of the beast. Truly one of the great philosophers of the 21st century.

First name or last name?

Because having a Jewish first name has done fuck all to help me, ever. My last name is not a typical Jew name though. Nor am I Jewish; I just had a flaky mother.

Sh-shlomo?

Probably Isaac or Nathan. Both very Jewish.
t. Nathan G. Schwartz

My last name is Chernobylsky. It's technically jewish but has done much more harm than good.

Chernobylsky is Ukrainian not Jewish. It means the Folk of the Black Fields

Chernobylsky is both Ukranian and Jewish, depending on the stress.

What is the secret Jewish meaning of Chernobylsky when you shift the stress to another vowel?
Tell me of your Jewish magic, and I will not summon Köksal Baba the Jew Slayer from his hidyhillhole in Tsargrad.

On a more serious note, do you live in Eastern Europe? Because that could be the reason people dislike your Jewish name.

Something something wormwood, although I'm not sure. No relation to Revelations. My grandma told me that we are direct descendents of Baal Shem Tov, but that's as significant as being a grand-grand-...-grandson of Atilla the Hun.

Close enough. Russia.

Also curious How your Jewish last name has harmed you? As a guy with a Jewish name(Schwartz) I have actually seen all the other Jews that I've met be very nepotistic and tribalistic in my favor.

there is nothing i am so grateful to my parents for as giving me a non-semitic name. if your first name is anywhere in the Bible, I'm sorry.

In academic journals, you need to submit manuscripts de-identified. Why is this not done with literature?

>Why do Jews keep changing their names to sound less Jewish? What are they trying to hide?
>Why do people with Jewish names keep getting published? Is it a conspiracy?

MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MINDS GOYIM

Anti-Semitism was more public 80 years ago. The paradigm has shifted now. Jewish nepotism bears great influence. Amy Schumer and Iliza Schlesinger (can you get more kikey than that?) would never have been accepted as comedians prior to this.

>Groucho MARX would never have been accepted as a comedian prior to this

My parents named me King Soloman my life is total shit fuck u dad

Lots of the best Russians are Jewish tho

>Jews
>actully Russian

Disgusting.

What's it like being a Jew in Russia? You ever fear for your safety?

It just sounds extremely stupid. "Chernobylsky" means, obviously, "of Chernobyl", and while a nice ice-breaker, people tend to not take you seriously. I mean, you don't want to be called Yako Hiroshima or Bill Detroit.
We are literally the most ethically diverse nation on the planet. As long as you are not Chechen or to a lesser extent Georgian/Tajic/whatever, people don't care much. I would have to dye my hair pink and wear a yellow armband while walking taking 2PM walks through the worse parts of the city to be under any risk.

Why is it not safe to wear a yellow armband in Russia?

I would beat up a person wearing a yellow armband.

There is absolutely no evidence OP. It's just racists being bigoted by claiming the opposite.

Bottom half is anecdotal bullshit

But it's interesting and surprising if 60% of publishing houses are led by Jewish people. Here's the thing though -- are those individuals the sole leaders of these public houses, or just attached to a larger, otherwise non-Jewish board of editors?

If it's the latter, then that picture is just bullshit propaganda meant to rile up anger against Jews.

Why not do some research for yourself, retard?

The fact that the editor is Jewish should be enough to make you think, regardless of whether the intern is also a kike.

>The fact that the editor is Jewish should be enough to make you think
Yeah, if you're /pol/