Sneaking food into the movies

What kinda food y'all be sneakin in? I'm finna bring a whole tray of chicken n ribs to that Black Panther ya digg? What y'all be doin

crab legs

i savd massas skraps n shit 4 bout a 2 week now n imma breng me summa dat dere gud ol coornbred on a skillit

Fpbp

glock an cheese, courtesy of my boy Robert

tryna sneak some bullets into the black panther premier myself

beans

>superhero movies beginning to falter
>holywood is on fire with sex abuse scandals
>they use their ultimate weapon
>make a large budget blacksploitation movie and blow it up on social media knowing that it has a large built-in audience of black people who will dig a movie about a black super hero and cuck a ducks who will rave about it because the hero is brown.
Thoughts?

Jews know what they are doing

Will wait to rent it because blacks can't shut the fuck up in a theater.

BONUS: Remove all negative reviews for "racism" so it scores higher than Citizen Kane

>What kinda food y'all be sneakin in? I'm finna bring a whole tray of chicken n ribs to that Black Panther ya digg? What y'all be doin
Who let the aboriginal use the computer?

>Not sneaking in a Popeye's To Go Box

Imma brang trad Afrikaa food y’all. So nothing, unless the UN happens to airdrop a bag of rice.

WOW, that’s really ignorant. Maybe if Africa hadn’t been raped and pillaged by whites who stole their technology, inventions, and culture and passed it off as their own, their cuisine would meet your Euro-centric expectations.
P.s. African food is 100x times better than the bland, cracker ass mayonnaise you probably eat

You're both faggots.

Anyways, Joloff rice and puff puff rice are pretty good.

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

We go out for dinner first, get a dessert to go, and eat that during the movie. Last time it was tiramisu.

Why do you hate everything blacks do? Why do you want them to act exactly the same as white people?

The Jews certainly didn't gain their current level of influence by being stupid.

A fawty.

black panther comics were boring, he's a b-level hero at best. The prince of Wakanda is more useful in his civilian form than as a superhero.

When I was a kid I used to sneak in a bong, it's easier during the winter and it can be hidden in a coat. Then just fill it up at a water fountain then friends and I were doing bong hits during the movie.
Good times!
Just remember to blow the smoke down so it's not noticed and cover the lighter so that's also not noticed.

>act like white people
Do you mean its a bad thing to act civilized?

Are all the boards just merging into one in 2018? This is at east 3 different memes mashed together.

Niggers acting civilized, what fantasyland is that from? You should have listened to the police channel after the superbowl last Sunday into Monday morning.

Robert transcends all individual boards

>there was only ONE civilisation and it was WHITE civilisation

Why is /pol/ allowed to browse other boards?

Surely they don't think Robert will let them warm up their shrimp fried rice.

That's why you wait until week 4. I can guarantee you the first screenings will be massive shit shows in terms of the audience.

You aren't supposed to bring food into theaters. This is just your first step on a slippery slope towards a life of crime.

I'd be surprised if the entire black population of my county could fill a single theater. I think I'm safe.

>not buying the Robert image off Getty images for $500

DO NOT STEAL

Black panther was by far the worst character in the last captain America movie. I might watch it if it ends up on Netflix, but I would never consider paying money to specifically watch it.

Also fuck niggers. Not literally tho, because that’s how you get AIDS and herpes.

I usually smuggle in a thermos of tea because I like tea and I am not even aware if my local theater serves tea but if they do serve tea I am sure that it would be Tetleys or some other garbage brand tea and I actually like tea so I bring my own tea.

Do you by chance work in the department of redundancy department?

watermelon, fried chicken, purple drank

Uhm, why is there BeeBeeQue sauce comin' out your pants, dude?

Where the fucc my nigga Robert at white boy

This.

I usually eat before seeing the movie. No need to buy overpriced junk food from the cinema.