Britain has the unhealthiest diet in Europe – significantly increasing the risk of obesity, heart attacks and strokes...

Britain has the unhealthiest diet in Europe – significantly increasing the risk of obesity, heart attacks and strokes, an alarming new study finds.

Ultra-processed ‘junk’ food such as crisps, chicken nuggets and poor-quality ready-made meals now make up just over half of the meals consumed in the average household. These contain little, if any, unadulterated food.

Britain’s consumption of these foods is five times as high as it is in Portugal and nearly four times as great as in France, Greece and Italy, researchers found in a study of 19 European countries.

Germany and Ireland were the next biggest consumers of ultra-processed foods, which made up around 46 per cent of their average diet – with most of the rest of Europe eating considerably less junk food.

Study by who?

Who the hell is eating potato chips on white bread? This has to be a meme.

piss off mate

"Who" is the subjective form of the word. Since it follows the word "by", which is a preposition, it's the object of the preposition, and thus should be the objective from "whom". You wouldn't say "by he," would you?

GO back to bed muhammad

I used to this when living with my ex junkie gf.

So what am I supposed to do about it?

I'm not overweight.

M8 we eat things like that all the time

>Britain has the unhealthiest diet in Europe

*the Western Hemisphere

FTFY

Putting potato chips on sandwiches is great. That extra crunch is fucking awesome.

looks dry, what about ketschup

Don't talk shit about Chip Buddys

>Germany and Ireland were the next biggest consumers of ultra-processed foods

The problem with Germans is that they use way too much salt and MSG. Everything is way too fucking salty and you can tell there is MSG in everything. Every household has some sort msg seasoning they use in all their foods and even restaurants that are supposed to be good sprinkle MSG on steaks. Really makes sense where all of those heart attacks in Germany come from.

Huh what? Have you lived in germany? Where did you see these things you talk about, it sounds very weird

Ooh, this makes me want to go to the chippy for lunch and get a chip butty with curry sauce

>the ABSOLUTE state of British food

Do britcucks really eat this?

No but they eat crisp butties

Fucking fat fucks, I'm glad they'll be under sharia law soon

I knew Britain was lost when they elected a muslim for mayor of London. Jesus fucking Christ, what has the world come to.

LMAO DUDE

This looks delicious