He literally doesn't have a cup of coffee cold brewing in his fridge right now so when we wakes up he can just start...

>he literally doesn't have a cup of coffee cold brewing in his fridge right now so when we wakes up he can just start drinking fresh iced coffee

What's your excuse? This is the most convenient way to have coffee in the morning.

it's winter

>What's your excuse? This is the most convenient way to have coffee in the morning.

because I don't need coffee to wake up in the am

>he chooses to live somewhere with shitty weather

how do u cold brew coffee? what is this shit? i like iced coffee but dont know anything about coffee. all i have is that coffee where u just add boiling water + sugar and stir. can i "cold brew" that, whatever the fuck that means? how to cold brew?

isnt iced coffee just coffee with ice cubes in it

>brewing coffee in the fridge

Cold brew coffee strips away any interesting origin notes. It's a trash method of brewing with a trick of being mediocre no matter how excellent what you put in is.

>being such a weatherlet that you need one season year round
>not appreciating the variety of seasons

Use google you attention-seeking nitwit. You grind up coffee and let it steep in water for 12 hrs.

>I'm a real monster in the morning without my coffee haha ;)

People like this need to fuck off

rofl that sounds stupid bro

id rather just buy an energy drink on me way to work

l m a o

ON ME WAY TO WORK

fuck off

holy fuck honestly didnt think i'd get this many (You)'s, cheers cunts haahahah

Got a whole jug bitch, 39 degrees C outside fuckin noice

The ratio of beans to water is much higher than pour-over or French Press and I'm a poorfag

What the fuck are you on about you stupid cunt? To make an Iced Coffee you literally just brew normal hot coffee and then add icecubes + cold milk to cool it down. You don't fucking brew anything in the fridge.

>he doesn't know about cold brewing coffee
How is that even possible?

>he doesn't drink tea
>he willingly drinks the caffeine jew

Im coldbrewing right now for the first time actually. 5 more hours until I get my results on how good or bad this shit is

I really hope this is bait. You better not be actually retarded.

What's good about winter other than it makes all other seasons look great in comparison.

Only thing I can think of is no bugs, but not sure that outweighs the often horrid driving conditions which compound the danger of crazies on the road and the difficulty of cardio workouts and the eventual dip in mood due to lack of sunlight exacerbated by having to stay in-doors.

The hot coffee helps wake me up more since it's cold out and it helps me go to the bathroom in the morning. Nothing like a few bigs cups of hot coffee to empty you out and leave you feeling ready for the day. Iced coffee is for later in the afternoon if I still need it

what's the difference between cold brew and regular brew coffee being put into the fridge

It's like making iced tea, you just leave that shit in there. Sorry you don't comprehend the idea of foresight but it's literally the easiest way to brew iced coffee. There's literally one step and you can't wrapped.your fucking head around it

>adding sugar

Cold brew steeps the grounds in the water much slower as it generally takes 8-12 hours depending on the grind/coffee/brewing pitcher. The main benefit of doing cold brew is that cold brew is significantly less acidic and smoother tasting than regular brewed coffee with hot water. You can also increase the concentration of the brew by either using less water or steeping the grounds longer, and creating your own concentrate which allows you to make mixed coffee drinks more easily.

Major downside of course is it takes a while, you're doing a 6-8 hour brew minimum and I found I have to filter out the fine powdered grinds with a paper filter anyway which is a lot more work. Some folks prefer the taste of cold brew though.

I have a pot of cold brew in the fridge at all times.

Can someone explain the cold bewing meme to me? It seems like everyone is doing it right now and all it ends up being is bitter water.

It's an adult thing

Can you cold brew folgers?

Yeah, and you can polish a turd, too.

epic troll my good man

>he lives in a 3rd world country which has all of those problems

Sorry to hear that, man.

Tea is superior. Beancucks should just give up and come to the leaf.

You mean infusing, rather than brewing.

Its literally 9 degrees F outside. Why would I want a cold beverage?

To warm you up!

It is also less acidic than traditionally brewed coffee, so even if you just let it come to room temp after the initial brewing it will be different than regular coffee. The caffeine content is also higher as the heat breaks some of the chemical bonds.

You don't drink hot coffee in the summer?
Cold water all year round?
Cold beer in the winter?
Hot tea in the summer?
Iced tea in the winter?

>not warm
>beautiful
>less light
>drier air
>quieter
>actually pleasant
Winter is God amongst seasons.

Learn to read

>they don't /sip/
fools.

user has been drinking Sanka his whole life...

it make all my coffee in advance, let it cool, then put it in the fridge.
black cold coffee is a great beverage because it clears the palate and makes food taste better. I drink it with me meals.

>depending on ceffee to wake up every morning
>not on doing light exercises and a cold shower
This is why you people are so gross.

>skidoos
>no tourists
>skiiing
>skating on clear flash frozen lakes
>e-brake shenanigans
>SNOW
>tube sliding
>chair lifts
>cooking all day and not getting hot