Forbidden Snack Drawer General - /FSDG/

Let's see your forbidden snack drawer, user.

I just got back from Wal-Mart 20 minutes ago.

Before you get smug let me clarify, I work on a base in the Gulf of Mexico where I work on helicopters taking people out to oil rigs and I share a kitchen with about 30 other dudes at a time out of a roster of about 300. I never get used to seeing any of them more than a high five or sharing snacks and the kitchen stays spotless cause it's basically a bunch of faggots like me who squirrel their snacks away and just go to the cafeteria for meals instead of preparing your own; it's free! Also note that the spam I have never tried, I've just had these two tins for a year and a half and never work up enough courage to fry any of it.

I don't have a snack drawer because I eat all of the snack food that I have as soon as I buy it.

Also you're missing fried pork skins.

Absolutely disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. I secretly laugh at you people in the checkout line.

I secretly laugh at people who go to Wal-Mart and buy gluten free whole foods to put them into their Prius of Tesla with the one transgender dude and four dogs and cat stickers to eat while they cry about gender politics on youtube.

That's a really specific group of factors, does anything else ever make you secretly laugh?

I fucking love the oat and honey nature valley bars. Never had the peanut butter ones though

Mmmmmm. A bunch of 30 year old virgin NEETS acting like they are some kind of fucking connoisseurs because they laugh at Jack cook raw food and kiss his fingers to go MAGNIFIQUE then shitposting in someone's junk food thread about how they spend their EBT on the cooled food section instead of junk food because they have access to a fridge they only share with their moms cause they're never gonna hold gainful employment while having the mentality of a person posting on Veeky Forums for roughly 13 years.

Most anons aren't like this but even after all these years, we get these snobbish types who think junk food is 'just dreadful' because they can figure out how to cook a steak with red on the inside.

>Very Specific Topic General
Fuck off!

I am at my office so I can’t show my bare snack drawer. You need red sips and some sort of little debbie/hostess cakes though

I don't do sugar, it's great at first then I feel so drained. I'm also an alcoholic, probably my body saying fuck off. I did used to like them though, before alcoholism. I still eat a box of those Christmas cake ones though LOL

You

>Fresca
Mai nigga

I was gonna call you a fat fuck but you literally are in a barracks so I guess its fine.

Do you ever fuck your bros, op?

Nah, most of them are normal dudes. There's a few helicopter otaku and they're fun to hang out with though, they know all about them and we have long conversations about helicopter waifus. One of them is even a Veeky Forums user. A lot of them are ex-military so they love going out and getting black out drunk. Most of them aren't from here so they love the local food a lot.

My man. I grew up on Lake Martin drinking Fresca with my dad.. Long before some cartoon memed it. Sometimes it's hard to get even. I sorta miss their flavors, but we all know it's Clearly Canadian. Fresca > Clearly Canadian

Why do people eat these? They're slightly gross even if you like them.

tell me more user. what is the forbidden snack drawer?

The texture was the main thing i liked as a kid

A lot people say they taste like wax, I guess I love the taste of wax cause the cake + wax consistency with the little crunch from the sprinkles are magical.

Fucking love them man.

The drawer a grown man keeps where other grown men stay the fuck out of.

If you mean the crunchy bars,the peanut butter bars a pretty good.The two bars tend to get stuck between each other,so you have to separate them and hope they don't crack in half.

Not exactly forbidden, but I keep a Mormon-style stash of canned stuff, granola bars & such in case of natural disaster. Progresso soups are quite decent.

>snack drawer
>canned goods
>noodles
>naturevalley
>pecans
>mints
user, I......

Almost every time I'd eat a little debbie product I'd have to scrape my thumbnail against the roof of my mouth and remove all the preservative waxy shit that accumulated.

They taste pretty good, but I honestly can't stomach that sort of stuff anymore.

I get Fresca on the regular here in Ohio. My grandfather kept some around to drink with his alcohol (gin, I think) and I spent my childhood summers drinking it at the lakehouse. Good times. Fresca is fantastic and people who disagree should be shot.

>never had the courage for spam
Fried spam and eggs are delicious. Thin sliced, crispy spam is delicious. Treet meat is better though, less salty and it seems fattier to me.

How mad could you possibly get about one anons shitpost? Are you just that insecure of a fat? Can you post a picture of your hand

Here's my "snack" drawer at work. It's hangover medicine. Not that it fuckin works

Why do you have a dvd player in your kitchen
Am i missing out on something here

And also because junk food is dreadful.

t. booty-tickled Hemingway

I unironically used to have one of these in my room because the douche I shared an apartment with kept eating my snacks

Damn that all looks great, good taste OP.

that campbells firehouse chili used to be great 5+ years ago, nice flavor and big chunks of steak

now it's just more bland mealy ground pork/beef/textured soy protein slurry and 90% beans

Is that chinese or japanese?

>large bag of mentos
You really need that much of the freshmaker? How fucked is that?

The peanut ones are the best ones

Japanese NIGGER

communusm

dirty knees; look at these.

Forbidden snack tupperware. This was on a road trip

Not really a drawer but here you go

Here's another one of my junk food hauls

Chips go inside the bologna sandwich of course

i can't tell how old you are or what your political stance is

do amerifats really do this?

I don't understand

This is amazing.