Stop. eating. greasy. deep-fried. overly. meat-heavy. inauthentic. "Chinese". food!

Stop. eating. greasy. deep-fried. overly. meat-heavy. inauthentic. "Chinese". food!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come to my house and cook me some real Chinese food then.

Make me, faggot.

Who the fuck deep fries anything in chinese cooking?

It's made by Chinese people, therefore it is Chinese food.

Checkmate you r/wanderlust cunt.

You see, when Chinese immigrants first started to open up restaurants they couldn't get the natives to eat any of it because it was crap. they've since learned from their mistakes and pumped it full of sugar and grease and sold it as guilty pleasure food that Jews eat on Christmas.

That's the story of every cuisine in America, even Italian.

Anyone have the book in OP? Was thinking of picking it up.

Very common in American Chinese food. Deep-fried wontons, pot-stickers, shrimp, chicken, and pork are all staples you'll find in Chinese restaurants in America.

THIS. FUCK AMERIMUTTS RUINING OUR CUISINE BY ENFORCING THEIR SHITTY TASTE PREFERENCES. ONLY THE MUZZIES IN MY COUNTRY GOT DECENT FOOD

American Chinese is objectively better.
t. American

how can somebody trust a person named Fuchsia Dunlop as an authority on Chinese cooking
those chopsticks are on the wrong side of the bowl

I'll eat what I like when I please, and I certainly won't take any advice on anything at all from a WOMAN, thanks very much. Oh wait, did I just thank you? If you're a woman I rescind the thanks, thanks.

Because she was the first foreigner to enroll in a Chinese culninary school in the early 1990s. Then, her life has been travelling back and forth from London and various places in China sweettalking pro chefs and old grandmas of her Chinese friends to let her observe how they cook.

Child.

is it okay to eat greasy deep-fried overly meat-heavy authentic chinese food though because i like me some laziji

Fried pork is common in the northeast
Fried chicken in sichuan

>Would eat a whole order of beef spare ribs and general too chicken
>Wash it down with a quart of wonton soup
>Proceed to blow a greasy load all over her beautiful face

This book looks pretty good, actually, is it worth pirating?

would marry?

5/10 girls make the best wives since they have so much to prove. find one who can cook and you're set for life, desu

I can't even imagine your 1/10

Probably not, but my wife's a solid 6.5 and I'm super lucky

Me too, marriedfagbro

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

if you rated your country's cultural cuisine higher than US dollars then you wouldn't have a problem. Other than being a poorfag.

>that feel when your wife is a high seven to a middle 8 on bad days and you're a 6 on a great day
it's an anxiety inducing sort of feel

open. an. authentic. Chinese. food. restaurant. in. my. town. or. gtfo. with. your. retarded. nonsense!

>white woman
>Telling me about "authentic" anything

Those numbers are inflated man.

when you stop sucking dick.

>Actual Chinese people love deep fried American Chinese food
>Whitey and 2nd and 3rd generation immigrant children act like American Chinese food isn't good and "real" Chinese food is better

Really gets the rice steaming. Azn pride faggots and yuppie know it all can fuck off. Americanized Chinese food is the GOAT

Authentic Chinese food is garbage.
You go enjoy your 1000 year old egg, Chang, I'll pass.

who the fuck cares about if food is authentic all that matters is if its good

Funny, the author in OP also said she hates that shit.

You would be surprised at just how much stuff goes into the fryer in Chinese cuisine. Ever heard of Chinese crullers?

I’ve never had American Chinese food so I don’t know.
All I know is that European Chinese food is fucking disgusting so I’d crave for some authentic chinese.

Americans are absolutely always bringing up Muslims.
Its like... how can I put it... perhaps it's almost like an obsession of some kind?

Why is she trying to cut her arm off?

>mumm alien beverage
what planet is this?
gotta be outside of milky way planetaries for sure
alium go away to deep space nine

>he's a child if he doesn't let some retard on Veeky Forums dictate what he eats

Retard. Or just a triggered roastie.

This is now an actual chinese food thread. From when I was working in China for a month.

>french fires
>actual chinese food

She is the ultimate Waifu, would cook, has an Asian fetish and love of Asian culture as well. Is white.

I regret not taking a picture before dinner was finished desu. Lotus seeds weore a popular snack.

Caught some crawfish.

Their culture is really cool but they keep blowing stuff up. It's sort of like having a little girlfriend who likes to rough you up in bed, but it's just cute.

Are those chongqing french fries? Holy shit, that’s brilliant.

Chinese lady who cooked and cleaned for us cooked up the crawfish. Also some kind of fish, beef with onions and peppers, sweet potato leaves, green beans and pork, pickled veg, and spinach and potato. Served with black bean soup, rice , and crackling.

Found a Belgian dude running a bar and serving stoofvlees in Wuhan. Not really Chinese food, but it was in China.

They were selling these mango smoothies with mango sorbet and fresh mango and they put dry ice in it.

Alright here's mine from new years. Ignore the lamb.

More green beans and pork, fava beans with onion and pork, beeft with onions and peppers, egg with leek, and sweet potato leaves. Food was great overall, though a lot of oil and meat (woman in OP doesn't know shit).

Was het populair?

Don't ask me to ignore that delish looking lamb

The food market where we usually went to get lunch. My colleagues didn't like the caffeteria at work. In hindsight I should have taken more food pictures during my trip. Ate a century egg there, visited the spice market, they were selling live turtle in the meat and fish section of the local super market. Shit was crazy.

Vooral bij expats.

Belgian cafe was mostly popular with expats like me. Also came across a KFC once. Chinese KFC's have weird mascots.

I love stir fried sweet potato leaves. I think my most favorite dish from my time in China would be the Malaxianguo.

Love it when the quail eggs are deep fried before being tossed in the chili oil. Heaven with a bowl of rice and a pirated film.

Lobster tail with ginger and green onion? Cantonese by chance?

please dont. that looks fucking horrific

Chinese food is pretty fucking shit. We improved it in just about every way. See
for proof.

Yeah, after dinner is finished it kinda looks horiffic. Should have taken a picture while it was being served.

an absolute ton of chinese food is deep fried. especially street food, cakes and buns, critters, donuts, pork belly, whole fish nigga what the fuck read a book

What do you think they do with all that secondhand grease

Dongbei, actually.

actual Chinese people don't eat this shit, don't delude yourself

is this bitch "cooking w/ marie's" daughter?

>"authentic chinese home cooking"
>author isnt chinese, has a big hooked nose