I just made free french escargot from the snails in my garden while you faggots sat on your office chairs fingering...

I just made free french escargot from the snails in my garden while you faggots sat on your office chairs fingering your butts eating mechanically seperated fried chicken.

how long did you purify them and how?

Snails are disgusting hell beasts.

No purification necessary......i dont live in a squalored ghetto. The sails in my neighborhood are nice snails.

lol fucking dumbass you're supposed to purify them for at least a week, you ate contaminated snails retard

For me? It's the McSnail

If McDonalds found a way to make their own snails you can bet it would be better than that shit

dumb fuck

Like i said i dont live in the ghetto like you faggots so my snails are not contaminated like your Cheomium rich flint michigan snails are, okay.
Your 3rd world snails cantaminated. My fancy snails not contaminated. Understand?

Who let the aboriginal use the computer?

>he doesn't purify his snails

That's not how it works. Even if they've lived in a garden their entire lives they still could have consumed dead birds or fungus you retard.

god damn you're fucking stupid m8

Snails out of your garden can carry parasites FYI

>fallng for the purify your snails meme

Poorfag detected

Am I the only one who wants to feel those baby snails crawl around on the head of my dick and then roll my foreskin over them and crush their shells?

Well make sure to purify them first since 95% of Veeky Forums is poorfag Chernobyl residents with contaminated nuclear snails.

>having a foreskin
Have fun getting laughed at by me and my friends

I dont go to hebrew school so i dont have to think about you and your jewbag friends.

>not having a foreskin
Your parents must really love you to cut part of your dick off to appease their jew gods.

>hey bro, wanna hang out?
>nah broseph, me and my brosama's are gonna look at pictures of uncut dick and laugh
>word, hit me up

for me its the boot shaped snail

t. triggered uncut anteater dick mutants

I actually keep mine rolled back all the time. Always have. It’s the same as being cut except nobody cut part of my dick off.

>I actually keep mine rolled back all the time
But why

You're gonna fuck up your dick that way.

fuckin rank

Head of my dick is too big, it doesn’t really fit. It’s been like that since i was 8. It’s not an issue with my foreskin, it’s not uncomfortable on my shaft. I just got a big top.
It’s been like that for 20 years so far, I think I will be ok.

Given that you fag only wash once per year, i hope you all get a foreskin infection. I hipe the infection is so bad that the doctor has to remove your foreskin.

lmao. look out folks we got an Internet guy with a big dick

He said just the head is big, probably from not purifying his snails.

No, it’s an average girth and length for the shaft, just a big top.

Man, this is a weird fucking thread.
Ignore all of that other dumb shit and pick a bracelet.

I don’t eat shellfish. For some reason my body forces me to immediately throw it up. Sucks because shellfish is tasty. I just assumed my body would react the same to snails so I never bothered trying them.

Listen you retarded fucking faggot you strawmanning the reasoning behind wanting to purify snails before eating them by stating that the only possible toxicity a snail could have is radioactive. Are you legitimately THAT fucking stupid? (Answer; yes because you actually ate unpurified snails) God damn man next time ask your mommy is the bugs you eat are safe

>I lick rape pussy
Dibs

>LADYBOY KEEP AWAY
I want that one

Are purified snails a meme like activated almonds?

This snail is better than your snail!
His name is Harry and he's King of Snails!

When i was around 12 my body magically grew an allergy for tilapia and salmon. Now when i eat it, i get hives and my stomach feels like its going to implode.

Perhaps you're being punished for your evil ways?

O N E C U N T W O L F P A C K

>evil ways
But I'm circumcised

Quit projecting you retarded pussey. You keep falling for that purified snails meme, you little bitch.

hello harry :3

>Harry, King of Snails
>not Harry, Prince of Snails

so uh, how do i purify snails you off topic retards?

blend, strain through a sieve and then charcoal filter.

I don't exactly know, but the principe is that you make them shit and starve for a week so you don't eat shit.

> I NO LIKE RAPE
> SAVAGE MY ANUS
> I SNIFF COCKS
> UP BUM NO BABY
> I HAVE GOOD AIDS
> CHILD TRAFFICKER

But how

>OP ate some garden snails
>cut or uncut argument within 20 posts

I fucking hate this place.

Call in a purifier.

Could be worse, it could be Andy Sixx logs posts.

How does one go about purifying snails

Pour salt all over them.

Pretty sure you feed them creamy human food so they have a creamier texture

You have to give the snail deep tissue massages with japanese sake.

Then one snail is given a medium bland and the other a large one. Then the one snail for redemption commits seppuku.

>snails
>from your garden

Enjoy your parasite induced meningitis, idiot.

""Purity"" is a Lie told by BIG ESCARGOT to keep the People buying their IMPORTED SNAILS, wake up CK! !

you probably used those disgusting dark snails that aren't good for eating, instead of the gigantic, paler ones normal people (instead of savages like you) actually eat

I hope you enjoyed the disgusting feces and artemisia taste, those little fuckers sure love eating artemisia

it's not a meme, retard. They love nasty tasting plants, so you have to let them starve for some days. It's been done since forever

Are you implying your piece of shit snails are better than fried chicken because they were hand-cooked (by you, lel) instead of prepared "mechanically"?

>normal people
>eating snails
LOL

I've got $20 on "Shit Cunt."

>he doesn’t purify his snails

i'm going to vomit

You moron. You let them eat carrot until their shit is all orange for a few days. That clears out any plant/fungi matter that is toxic/poisonous to humans. Otherwise, you can poison yourself eating them.

RIP, OP.

Op, here. Im doing fine. Great even. Snails were delicious. I guess only faggots get parasites from their food like sad north koreans. Sad.

I don't think you understand how parasites work.

must be German

Why is everyone responding to an obvious bait thread?
You're a fucking faggot.

i`ll finger your asshole for some

Oh yeah. Have you even had escargot, faggot? cause thats sounds just like what a person who has never even eaten escargot would say.

You're really trying hard aren't ya, buddy?

>waaaahh!!! Why are people responding to this?!?!?
>while responding.

Im not your buddy, faggot.

I'm not your faggot, guy.

Im not your guy, user!!

>talking like you know something

>Bragging about eating snails

>being unable to brag about eating snails

> I cocksalad
>Same same
>Dr. Gay

Do we HAVE to pick just one?

What is hives?

I put them in my aquarium to steep for several days. It was hard to figure out how to stop my crawdads from eating them. My solution? I put them in a plastic bag with the water I got from Petsmart. My last batch turned out really bad because I had to dose my tank with methylene blue, malachite green, hydrogen peroxide, bleach, vinegar, baking soda, sea salt, No Planaria disinfectant, ammonia, and iodine to treat white cotton fungus, ich, crayfish plague Aphanomyces astaci, Ellobiopsidae green fungus, detritus worms, hydra, planaria, scuds, dropsy, and fin rot. Lost most of my fish and shrimp because I was in prison for 5 months. My crawdads have mutated, they subsist mostly on cannibalism and carcasses from the fish that died from fin rot, ich, and the fungi. They have been climbing up my HOB filter, air tubing, and the heater cord and escaping. I found thousands in my basement. They are iridescent and opaque. They used to be signal crayfish but I suspect they are a new variant sub-species. They ate most of the snails I had marinating in my aquarium, but I have a new food source, the crawdads. I wonder what I should name the species.

Put em in a container so they don't escape and feed em things like carrots or lettuce for a week or so until their poop is the color of the food

Google it you fag

Its where raw honey comes from, stupid asshat!

Touché

>getting twoshayed

So he gets beehomes from eating salmon?

North korean detected

Sounds serious

I am far from perfect and I'll always be wrong about things now and then , so I'll acknowledge things when there's need for it