So, now Japan is mad at us because I wrote it's wrong to break spaghetti on /a/ and got 500+ replies

So, now Japan is mad at us because I wrote it's wrong to break spaghetti on /a/ and got 500+ replies

all-nationz.com/archives/1069641859.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VQEJARHJ44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It literally doesn’t matter if you break it or don’t. It. Doesn’t. Matter. Stop talking about it.

Japanese don't break their own noodles
so they shouldn't fucking break spaghetti noodles either
typical Japanese double standards

>It literally doesn’t matter if you break it
But it does. Shorter spaghetti is harder to twirl around your fork.
The only reason to break spaghetti (or similar) long noodle, is if you have a very small pot, which might be the case in that image since they are cooking outside.

Yes it does

Breaking leads to shorter noodle length, which makes it harder to twirl on your fork

>there are people who buy already broken spagetti

What's it like being a noodlet?

let me guess it costs more than a dollar too
bonus points if it does and it's owned by a jew

My mom always broke the pasta, but later I learned that was because we were small and needed to learn to eat smaller mouthfuls. But the noodles cook evenly as long as you aren't a big dummy. So most of the time I just don't bother breaking them.

Are people really too stupid to know how to cook pasta that is longer than the diameter of their pot?
Shit is not hard to figure out, like at all.

I physically have to break any long fettuccini/spaghetti/parpadelle into quarters now. Simply due to carb levels. It's easier to manage quarter sized pasta in a 1/4th of a cup, then say, three long noodles worth.

> It's harder to twirl
How fucking short is your spaghetti to begin with that it becomes noticeably more difficult to eat when split in half?

Twirling is annoying. I break my spaghetti in half to simplify the eating process. I would rather spend my time eating as opposed to twirling noodles just to have them unravel.

My mom used to break it in half when I was growing up. Now I don't break it, and I can not tell any difference. The only reason I don't break it is sometimes stray shards miss the pot.

It's the same price, not that I ever buy it.

So what are they saying? I don't speak eleven.

Does Veeky Forums happen to know the name of this dish? I'm guessing it has a name besides just soup style pasta.

breaking spaguetti is for manchildren that cook just to ingest calories to keep being a waste of space

>Does Veeky Forums happen to know the name of this dish? I'm guessing it has a name besides just soup style pasta.

I already told you
it's made up

I thought you were just saying it wasn't Italian. I was assuming it existed somewhere else.

>You want to make a controversy about pasta, gaijin?

>The pasta breaking scene from the 5th episode of hit anime Yuru camp generated controversy on foreign website Veeky Forums, so we collected their reactions

The rest is just the thread translated into moon

jewgle chrome translates the page well enough to understand
seems like theyre mostly making fun of pretentious italians

>Japan is mad at us
>500+ replies

"""""Japan""""""

it's on 3 major jap sites now
gone viral

the last thing we need is Japs bombing pearl harbor again, great job

El America needs to die

we all die someday, just get use to us while you are here.

>measuring pasta with a cup
>not weighing it with a scale

You’re fucking up your pasta AND you’re doing low-carb wrong.

>topic so gay and full of shit like OP

have a porchetta
on the house

if you want short noodles get one of the literal dozens of noodles that are made short

fuckin weebs

why does this thread exist

>why does this thread exist
Food autism

excuse me sir, that comment was unnecessary

Yes it does since you can't break spaghetti cleanly in half. You'll have spaghetti shrapnel flying all over the place and will end up with less spaghetti.

Ok. So in this instance, it make sense to break the pasta. A pot on a camp stove like that is small as fuck.
Also that meal seems pretty nice to eat on a cold day outdoors.

Yes original op here, I didn't know it was a soup

Putting milk and cheese in a soup is a rage topic for another day btw

>Mueller’s
>red, blue and white packaging
>the font

>owned by a Jew

Yeah dude it’s for Jews

Can't stand you tards who sperg over breaking spaghetti. It's easier and it cooks more evenly.

Most people just don't know how to cook. Literally all you have to do is put it in a casserole dish full of water, and soak it overnight.

>Putting milk and cheese in a soup is a rage topic for another day btw

Western-style food generally means that milk products were worked into it somehow. Some manga about breakfast featured a noodle soup with milk and butter, I think.

Plus there's cheese soup, which is a thing in the cheese-producing regions of Europe.

It definitely fucking does. It's not spaghetti if it's shorter.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VQEJARHJ44