Hello Sweden! America here

Hello Sweden! America here.

All four of my grandparents emigrated from Sweden. Growing up we had dalå horses and tomte everywhere and we had Fika every morning before work and school.

But here's the thing. I don't have the family recipe for skorpor. Everyone is dead. Mormor left the recipe to my mom, and my mom made it faithfully, but then she got the cancer and died. I searched the house for the recipe. No luck.

Can anyone share some secret family recipes and tips to make that bone dry crunchy delicious cardamom almondy goodness that was my mormor's skorpor?

Other urls found in this thread:

readthespirit.com/feed-the-spirit/skorpor-swedish-biscotti-christmas/
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80150910/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

readthespirit.com/feed-the-spirit/skorpor-swedish-biscotti-christmas/

It's almost like using the internet gets you results.

>implying i haven't tried 400 recipes online already
None of them are right. I need some mormor family secrets.

But then it wouldn't be a secret. Go discover your own, fag.

you need a lot of muslim semen to make swedish food

sorry, no. in my 27 years here i've never encountered anyone making homemade skorpor. there's a bunch of recipes on koket.se that you should be able to run through google translate to find something. good luck

>3.5 million muslims in the US
>600,000 muslims in sweden
Hmm, a lot more muslim semen in the US than all of Western Europe combined, lol! I think I'll avoid US cookies and eat swedish.

Do you remember anything else about how they were made?

I thought the Swiss were Catholic, not Mormon.

600,000 is 6% of 10,000,000
3,500,000 mil is 1% of 325,000,000

Yeah ill take my chances in the US. Enjoy your rapes, sweden.

i know she baked them in a cake pan like a big sheet cake, then sliced them while they were still moist and set them out to dry.

Thank you by the way, for not being a /pol/ jerk and actually trying to help.

I think you have better luck with a necromancer than here but i will post some links

https receptfavoriter se recept skorpor-grundrecept.html

https svenska yle.fi/recept/2003/02/16/knapriga-skorpor

maybe he just wants to talk to people you jerk

that, and i need the recipe to be in english.

la creatura...

Sounds about right. Sure it isn't just a regular cardamom skorpor with almonds added? The base recipe is very simple, it's just milk, butter, yeast, flour, sugar, salt and cardamom. Sound anything alike what she made?

>Yeah ill take my chances in the US
>sweden - 92% white
>us - 63% sort of white
You do that because swedes, fins and norweigians sure as hell don't want to immigrate to the US.

Russia coming, hail Putin/Trump

>92% white
As of 2016, Statistics Sweden reported that around 2,320,000 or 23.2% of the inhabitants of Sweden were from a foreign background...

Huge chunk of non-Swedes in Sweden are Finnish WW2 refugees and their descendants.

better give the land back to original inhabitants then

Han säger att han är svenskättling men vet inte att det är "Dala" och "tomtar". Amerimuttar är ogudsfruktiga varelser och de är urkällan till allt som är fel i världen, må gud straffa dem.

TITTA PÅ DENNA GRABB

OH NEJ NEJ NEJ NEJ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>posts stats from 2018
I best hope you plan on stuffing your face every day, getting diabetes, and dying soon. Otherwise, considering that each of your 'new swedes' has 5 children and the actual Europeans in the country have 1, if any... those stats aren't going to remain that way much longer. Your white population is dying every day given the nature of your age demographics, thankfully being replaced by a much better race of Somalis to become the doctors and lawyers your country needs :)

google translate

56%

What an embarrassing language. Horka dorka to you too, my friend!

This. Basically OP can't spell the Swedish things correctly and is likely full of shit

Also Dala horses is just something we fool you idiots to buy in the gift shops. Dalarna, the region from which the horses come from is an insanely small part of the Swedish population and something most people lack a connection to.

The point stands

The point stands that sweden is 92% white and the US creatur is 63% white, moron. For that matter, the US is 98% foreign immigration. Give it up, you've been btfo, now go cower in your quadruple locked trailer doors with your AR-15 at the ready 'cause Jamal has his eye on your sister-wife, Billy Bob.

>Dalå
>Fika in the morning
None of that is right anyway go buy some at IKEA ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80150910/

>and the actual Europeans in the country have 1
Sweden is one of few countries where most people have at least two kids so suck a big Mexican dick

Would help if I could, but my family never fucked with skorpor all that much, and we're pretty heavliy into baking. It something you buy in the stores here. Theoretically, I guess it shouldjust be regular skorpor, slightly sweetened and added cardemom. But yeah, I'm going with this user Tack för detta autismala inlägg
>det är roligt för jag översätter alla memes till svenska
Gå och "jagjaga" i sverigetråden.

t. La creatura.....

>we had Fika every morning before work and school.
user...

>dalå
>Fika every morning

Vad är det är för skit?

la creatura...

die, larper. never use those words again, you cringy mutt. so fucking embarrassing

>roligt för jag översätter alla memes till svenska
Förbättra din grammatik, snälla

> Fika every morning.

Literally no one does this.

Wtf is this thread.

"Det är humoristiskt därför att jag översätter varenda en av dessa kulturdrag från vårat världsomspännande datanät till det svenska språket."*

Oh look, another Veeky Forums thread devolves into an argument about whiteness.

Fucking /pol/ddit.

literally all the old timey swedish americans in places like massachusetts and wisconsin and minnesota do this. Because their connection to sweden was 4 generations ago to sweden frozen in the 1860's. our version of swedish has no similarity to your version of swedish because the paths diverged before the invention of fucking airplanes.

Sweden has only a high amount of rape because its rape laws cover almost every type of sexual assault whereas in America a 16 year old girl gets raped by a police officer and he gets paid leave rofl. Nobody here even notices the immigrants unless you’re living in a big city but I saw way more in NYC when I visited. Amerifats keep reading your right wing propaganda and getting cucked and stop insulting countries that are better than yours. Enjoy dying of cancer because you can’t afford treatment, poverty, or getting shot by a cop while the rest of the world laughs at you. Lel

implying God would do anything to an American, one of his chosen people, on behalf of the godless bastion of atheism that is Sweden.

>I saw way more in NYC
NYC alone is literally 2x the population of Sweden.

Fika has never been for morning, you subhuman mutt. look it up. Its just mutts larping with muh heritage who rape real countries culture

Dude stop, you're literally the same as people claiming that cultural appropriation exists.