Solyhenitsyn

Is it true that there's a new translation of this? Is it good? Anyone read it yet? Also, JQ general.

i'm yet to read it but i have the download links if you're interested. Some professors from eightchan translated the omitted parts. It looks like it's a well researched book

Postem

>professors from eightchan

>JQ general
not Veeky Forums

JQ is laced into everything m8.

You are obsessed. Stop pushing your political agenda and please stick to the board topic.

You aren't some Veeky Forums speech policeman, stop being faggot or get back over to reddit where you belong.

>spams /r/the_donald memes
>has the nerve to tell anons to go back there
kys

Hang yourself, obsessed faggot

Stay mad, you butt-ugly kikes. You can't control the information here.

Why would the thread title be Solyhenitsyn and the topic for discussion be jews? I went out of my way to open this thread, and here is this unpleasant surprise.

>kike
Nope, I just happen to not be a spastic who thinks in memes. Slit your wrists before responding, kekistani.

kys

kys /pol/

Because Solzhenitsyn wrote a book about the destruction jews caused in Russia. Were you aware of it or are you one of those selective Solzhenitsyn readers who wants to forget the man exposed the genocidal nature of the chosenites?

I was aware. I just wish you'd use thread titles correctly. It should not take me following the same mental tangent as you to understand what your thread is about.

What are you bitching about redditfag? It's quite clear.

Are you done with your little bitch fit redditfag? Never go full retard. Hohoho

Good god, you can't possibly be this much of a pussy. Listen to yourself. Seriously. You are an emotionally feminized loser of a man.

_donald

>tfw no qt jewish gf
how the FUCK do I stop this feel

Fucking lol it took this long to be translated to English. Love our (((fellow white people)))