Your honest opinion on almond butter?

Your honest opinion on almond butter?

Meh. Not worth its price, and I live in California.

why is it brown, arent almonds white

This. It's basically an inferior, more expensive version of peanut butter.

Cashew is better

It's alright as long as the almonds are blanched and peeled first.

I personally am all for worse tasting, more expensive alternatives to peanut butter

Hey can you tell me what it's like to be a poorfag?

I like it on hearty/seedy crackers since it has a more nuanced flavor than peanut butter. Sunflower seed butter is better though.

It’s a shallow existence where you spend all your free time on Veeky Forums being incredibly bitter over other people’s choices and nationalities

Like peanut buttery goodness

>>>reddit

I bet when you get your EBT card reloaded you buy yourself a big jar of [hydrogenated gmo oil butter with a slight hint of peanut flavor].

>jar

Helloooooo flyover states

It's delicious. I like almond butter, peanut butter, and cashew butter, but I prefer almond.
I wouldn't judge someone for liking either of the others more though, I mean that's how opinions work.
That said, people that think they are superior because they like one over the other probably should be rounded up and gassed in a chamber.

Implying you poorfag can afford this over your jars

It's good I like it but I avoid buying it because I'll just sit there and eat the entire tub with a spoon.

>tfw no self control

While obviously this may vary in my local stores the fresh ground stuff from that machine is cheaper than the hydrogenated soy oil bullshit.

Joke's on you it's a shatterproof tub because last time I got the glass kind I tried to slash the cashier in a meth induced rage

It's peanuts you can get a pound of them for $1.50

On its own it's a 5/10
With honey it's 8/10

Almond butter with apple slices.
Almond butter and local honey sandwiches.
Almond butter, honey, and marshmallow fluff sandwiches.
Almond butter by the spoonful.

good question, can someone answer this?

almonds aren't white...

they look pretty white to me, unless they were roasted or something before they were made into butter