I drink soymilk with everything that requires dairy because my mom said it's healthier...

I drink soymilk with everything that requires dairy because my mom said it's healthier. Is there anything wrong with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Were you already gay before you started drinking it or is this a recent development?

Give me a shout when you become a bottom trans girl.

Now you mention it I was never really into traps, but now I kinda find them pretty hot...
Why?

AIDS

>never really into traps, but now I kinda find them pretty hot...
Congrats, now you're the same as the faggots sperging about muh soyboys.

Yes, almond, hemp, and (to some) oat milk are all much better
There's nothing wrong with soy but soy milk is gross m8

Yer mums a daft cunt.

is it ok to drink as much soy as you want if you are a girl (female)?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
>After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children.

Contrary to the opinions of the peanut gallery, you are probably interfering less with your development than you would if you were to drink milk.

Don't disrespect Alice like that

of course you are! no-one was actually fucking stupid enough to think there was more estrogen in soy beans that the juice from a lactating, steroid and estrogen injected literal pregnant cow. it's just a vessel for the given-up regressive fucks on this board to shill their general misogyny.

what are the signs of a soyboy, Veeky Forums?
>is male
>dresses well
>a with-the-times haircut
>eats well
>healthy socialization with woman

>dresses well
>a with-the-times haircut
>eats well
>healthy socialization with woman

what a virgin cuck

So in other words a straight guy that women treat like he’s gay, and he might as well be gay because women will never fuck him.

do you actually believe woman dislike healthy, nice-looking, and socially competent men, user?

They prefer fat basement dwellers telling them they're wrong about feminism

Pretty much this.
Almondboys2k18

not all woman want to be choked by a cheeto-scented neck-beard who fires their emotional baggage at them, some want well-adjusted life-long-learners capable of having healthy relationships!

also

/thread

No. Stop falling for idiotic memes.

soy milk grew me boobs. but i read somewhere it can contribute to breast cancer :|

Post titties

I've been trying to place it all night and now I got it, the pic in OP looks like Carly Rae jepsen

>traps are a homosexual fetish
This misconception needs to stop. Traps aren't gay.

It's a time honored Veeky Forums tradition.