Paprika makes me so fucking mad fucking shit stupid fucking flavorless red powder bullshit fucking usless dumb poopoo...

Paprika makes me so fucking mad fucking shit stupid fucking flavorless red powder bullshit fucking usless dumb poopoo powder

Anyone else feel the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iy3mUtlvw84
pimentonvera-origen.com/fabricantes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it ok, it adds certain flavor to certain dishes.

Not for me man

Gives color but other than that its just red baby powder idk

I put a whole pile on my tongue to see what gives but its j u s t dusty water

dude never eat dry spices

Rub a little on your dick if it's so useless

People who dislike paprika aren't people.

Presentation changes experience of flavour, m8. Colour matters.

Get some hummus and eat it, then add a tablespoon on the top and mix it in you will taste the difference

>grocery store spices
>tastless
no shit, mate

Its to late my guy

No dude. Try toasting the paprika with a little oil.
Like this shakshuka recipe
youtu.be/Iy3mUtlvw84
6:25 into the video he cooks the paprika

It adds a spectacular flavor to the dish.

Fucking b e t

In general I agree with you, but I have been at people's houses that use that very brand of paprika, and it still tastes of paprika (granted it is muted, but still the flavor is there).
OP is just a tastelet or has a bottle of very old and stale paprika.

It aint chili powder so e w

Okay so this looks pretty good so ill give this a chance but in videos where people make fried chicken it just bothers tf out of me like i dont see the point of adding ot there

Well for me i had the exact brand but it was brand fuckin new from the store and there was just nothing

You won't be disappointed. It's really good. The smell of the toasted paprika fills the kitchen. Leave the eggs in just long enough so that the eggs yolks are a little runny. I have had people who hate runny eggs rave about the dish. Never had a plate come back that wasn't clean.

That sucks, but doesn't really surprise me. Store spices are really hit or miss.

but better spices. also
>not getting smoked paprika
pleb

>buying cheap shit
Paprika is amazing.

Smoked paprika
>regular red powder featuring dante from the devil may cry series

>eating smoke
i shiggy diggy

In America the paprika used is normally mostly flavorless and not spicy. If you want good stuff with flavor and spice, you'll need to grow it yourself.

>no bread

death to paleo dieters

Shakshuka is delish, cheap, and easy as hell to make. Relatively healthy as well. Been a staple at my place for a few years now. Good anytime of day as well.

no, mom, no bread for me. i'll have a quart of sauce. actually, make that a gallon, i want to feel full.

>Anyone else feel the same?
no

I am Hungarian and I will fucking murder you for this

Grab any of the ones listed here
pimentonvera-origen.com/fabricantes/

Im ok when its used the right way like as the base for a dry rub or just to add color to some deviled eggs. What annoys me is when its used in a way that does absolutely nothing like a tablespoon in a gallon of chili. It really doesnt have much flavor on its own so unless its for color or youre using a fuckton theres no point.

So much insight. Thank you.

fpbp

I got the paprika rich chips with the ridges, I like the ridges because I like to put the tip of my tounge between them because that is where the salty chip dust is.

thanks for sharing with the public ways to be fat and disgusting

hot

do not encourage him. i will kill you.

uhm bread will kill you bro

eat more fat

Your tongue is broken or you're poor as shit.

I know i dont want no deviled ass eggs without not damned paprika, you mongloid, OP!! KYS!

smoked paprika definitely adds smokiness, but yes otherwise I use it for color.

You two need to watch the greasy strangler. Fucking plebs.

Szebb jövőt.

I had no idea what what that is so I had to Google it.
You must be some kind of queer fag since you are so familiar with the term.

Hipster garnish. Don't use chili its too hot for the bearded freelance photographer

Joe rogan confirmed shits lightning.

It's a dry spice, you can just order it from wherever. You can easily get Hungarian or Spanish paprika if you want, it's not hard.

I just tasted paprika from my store bought bottle and it still has a distinct taste and i don't think I've ever had a bottle that didnt. why are there so many people who agree with op? did i miss something?

Well... genetic variation of taste receptors is a thing.
It's possible that some people just don't taste paprika. Much like OP, I've never seen it as anything but red food coloring.
Kind of like how there are people who think cilantro tastes like dish soap.

Paprika is a blend of dryed powdered spices you mong. You can not just grow it.

This is my kryptonite.
It is literally a jar of agony, blood, and death.
>crohn's disease

No, we're broken and empty shells surrounded by a bounty we can never partake of.

It's made from paprika, aka bell peppers, they can be blended with different varieties and sometimes some chilies but it's not like curry in that it's just a blend of spices.

dude get somebody you know from urop to get you a bag of fresh paprika from hungary. the shit is unreal. like i had it and i was like OOOOOH THATS WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO TASTE LIKE. it was unreal delicious. Even more of a difference between mcCormick ground cinamon and grinding fresh cinamon yourself.