Cannibalism

Would eating the bones of a human finger I bought on amazon be illegal?
Would I be considered a cannibal?

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00N1XLPNE/

Other urls found in this thread:

radiohorrorhosts.com/macabre.html
archive.org/details/Macabre_35
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-bodies-brokers/
162.244.80.118:3066/stream
horror-theatre.com/
s1.myradiostream.com:4962/
77.92.76.190:9185
listen.streamonomy.com/roswelluforadio
62.141.37.244:8000
sc5.radiocaroline.net:8010/
media.radiojackie.com:11278
95.154.211.15:12614
149.255.59.164:8122/
live1.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:8303/stream
planetradio.co.uk/clyde/player/
knifepointhorror.libsyn.com/
cthulhuwho1.com/2013/09/07/the-worlds-largest-h-p-lovecraft-audio-links-gateway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It seems pretty lame for a $90 gag gift, but if I can tell people I am a cannibal by eating it.
Might be worth.

is this real

how can you ethically be selling this?

I assume its real. Like aren't those skeletons some professors have in their classrooms sometimes real skeletons?

imagine donating your body to science because you want to help, and some faggot buys your bones on amazon for a meme

Don't people donate their body to science for the money?
Poorfags deserve their fingers to become dildos for memers.

Yes, but basically on the same level as giving blowjobs makes you a cannibal.
Except harder, and somehow even less appetizing.

you shouldnt eat that
its probably chemically preserved with some shit

Im actually not entirely sure
I would think it'd be illegal to maim another person obviously with the intent of consuming, or consuming someones remains without their consent. I would think remains comercially sold would be a different story as long as its personal use
Government is very very touchy as soon as you intend to give it to someone else
But I wouldn't know honestly

i don't think they get paid for it but i don't know for sure

I thought about that.
I was thinking I would crush it up with mortar and pestle then just mix it with some bbq sauce and sprinkle it into some food over the course of a week or so.
If I get sick I could just eat smaller portions.

My body is going to science when I die and I don't remember getting any money for it.

>I don't remember getting any money for it.
You're not unless you've got some specific genetic rarity that would make your body a scientific oddity to be studied.

I read a book about a con artist and one of the things he did was sell his body to science. They would tattoo a barcode at the bottom of his foot to label him but he would get the tattoo lasered off so he could sell his body to science again later. I don't know how true that is but I've assumed you got money for doing that since reading it.

just send him an e mail saying that your dog ate it and you are worried if its toxic and should take him to the vet

What would be the best way to cook a finger bone?

Good idea.

It will be extremely painful for your brain

How so?

those delicious prions

>Cannibalism has also been implicated as a transmission mechanism for abnormal prions, causing the disease known as kuru, once found primarily among women and children of the Fore people in Papua New Guinea.[19] While the men of the tribe ate the body of the deceased and rarely contracted the disease, the women and children, who ate the less desirable body parts, including the brain, were eight times more likely than men to contract kuru from infected tissue.

I feel like this is anti-cannibal propaganda

kuru is from eating organs.

Then I shouldn't get mad human disease by eating a finger bone.

Have you ever met anyone with kuru? Me neither. I bet it doesn't even exit.

Those bodies are used as teaching cadavers in medical school for the most part. Once the body gets too ripe or they run out of things to do with it, they parcel out the skeleton. I mean, there's only so many times you can examine a human skeleton before there's not much more to learn about it. If there aren't any extenuating circumstances, that 1001st skeleton won't tell you anything new that the 1000th didn't.

>Prepare a solution of hydrogen peroxide and water. Soak the bones in this solution for up to three days to bleach them.
mmmmmmm tasty

They usually cover cremation cost for any returned parts.

Have fun going to the emergency ward after you get poisoned by all the chemicals they use. Also, heads up, you're more likely to contract illnesses from eating human tissue.

It will have been completely stripped clean/polished/possibly covered in toxic preservation materials.

But you could make a human stock out of it.

It's only illegal when you get caught.

yea, but is it technically illegal?

But.. Mr Macabre
radiohorrorhosts.com/macabre.html

Depends on the jurisdiction. In some places it's illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket but does anyone enforce it. I've never heard anyone nailed for jaywalking either, people just cross streets when and where possible. Maybe it's technicially illegal but who cares?

I wouldn’t call you a cannibal. Basically you’re eating calcium. Who’s to say we haven’t already eaten calcium that once existed in a human body? For me to consider you a cannibal, you would have to eat flesh or organ meat. Even drinking blood wouldn’t qualify in my books.

If everyone who jaywalked was busted for it then the court system would be flooded.

its grave robbing in a lot of countries legit human bones/skeletons are not cheap

Like something from Shelly's Frankenstein.

What if I ate a whole skeleton?

this is neat
archive.org/details/Macabre_35

How does one go about donating their body?

I wouldn't.

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-bodies-brokers/

>archive.org/details/Macabre_35
Heck yeah. I love this OTR stuff.

Cheers...

7:13 AM 10/15/2017

Horror links:

Horror Theatre USA
162.244.80.118:3066/stream
horror-theatre.com/ One of the best

Hank's OTR USA
s1.myradiostream.com:4962/ Another awesome one

ROK Classic UK
77.92.76.190:9185 usually good but they put on crap from time to time

Roswell UFO Radio USA
listen.streamonomy.com/roswelluforadio
roswelluforadio.com

-------------------
Music:

Miami Soundsets USA
62.141.37.244:8000
aleXsir - Miami Soundsets Vol188
MiamiSoundSets.com

Radio Caroline UK
sc5.radiocaroline.net:8010/
radiocaroline.co.uk

Radio Jackie London UK
media.radiojackie.com:11278
95.154.211.15:12614
radiojackie.co.uk

-----
Who knows?

ROK something or other UK
149.255.59.164:8122/
Saturn X Radio -o- Rok Classic Radio

Podcast, pretty much useless unless Military X Files show
live1.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:8303/stream
It looks like you’re trying to listen to us from outside of the UK. Due to legal reasons, our streams are not available where you are.

planetradio.co.uk/clyde/player/

You're dead, why would you care about your body?

Because we're not savages and we don't eat each other.

not yet anyway

Nah, that's 100% bullshit. Tattoos on the bottom of the feet wear off in a couple months at most unless you're a bed-bound 600+lb fag

knifepointhorror.libsyn.com/

god tier horror

Thanks, I'll check that out.

It only takes me a day or two to acclimate to hot sand and gravel during the summer. Our feet are pretty resiliant.

cthulhuwho1.com/2013/09/07/the-worlds-largest-h-p-lovecraft-audio-links-gateway/
Check that one out.

Thank you so much. This looks amazing

I like listening to these late at nite when just chilling out.

Ironically, these help me sleep.

Same, I know what you mean.