I've only got $16 dollars to live off for the next week

I've only got $16 dollars to live off for the next week.

What should I buy?

Lentils
Rice
Flour
Top ramen

Is ramen really the best option considering it's so nutritionally lacking?

l i m e s

Buy a BB gun and shoot yourself in the head

My name isn't Gwyneth Paltrow

That will just bring me more suffering, not death.

rice beans potatoes frozen veggies

aigs

lots of aigs

this, but eggs.

The nutritional value isn't as bad as you think the sodium is worse though.
Get chicken livers and a but of milk to soak them then some ground pork and rice make pork perloo it is nutrient dense and filling

Thankfully I've already got a few eggs already.

my favorite instant noodles is the creamy chicken flavor.

1. crack egg into bowl
2. whisk egg with fork until egg is light in color (just a minute if u do it right)
3. add flavor packet to egg
4. place noodle block on top of egg
5. add water to cover the noodles
6. flip over noodle block to cover the other side of noodle block
7. cook in microwave for 3 minutes or whatever
8. eat

!!! TASTY !!!

lunch meat, deli sliced cheese, and sliced bread are pretty cheap too.

Beans, potatoes

potates and rice~

Something that'll last you till E3

[spoiler]122 days

Get a nice ribeye

I like to crack an egg on top of my ramen when it's done and stir it in. It sticks to the noodles and gives it a carbonara-like coating. Makes a normal pack of ramen very substantial and filling.

literally potatoes

>literally potatoes

This is why poor people are still morbidly obese.

as a veggie, i have so say, this is plenty of money for a week if you know how to cook fresh

>that was the point

Fresh vegetables can be expensive, he's better off going for frozen

>as a veggie
No one asked, soycuck.

Beans and rice

XD

You should get beans or something
Ignore the anons that recommend ramen. It's terrible for you and it has an incredibly high amount of sodium

A WEEK? lol. Ez mode.

Ramen is a meme. There are plenty of better foods out there that are just as cheap, if not cheaper, and actually healthy.

>Not being a breatharian
What a fucking pleb.

Are these threads a meme, or are there this many people who genuinely don't know how to get cheap food?

You can buy enough flour and yeast to feed yourself for the whole week for about $7. Spend the rest on rice, or lentils for variety

$10 worth of Dollar Store steaks
$3 in whatever spices you want, i recommened Salt, Black Pepper, and Garlic powder
the rest on Faygo soda

rice beans potatoes and cheap weenies

Two McChicken a day from McDonalds.

File name

Butter, cheese, bread, spaghetti noodles, and marinara sauce. Grilled cheese oddly goes great with spaghetti. Should last you at least a week.

How many?

Like 5?

our rice.

Whooee I already have a stomach ache.
Two days of that heavy shit and I’ll be fasting intentionally

16 mcchickens

Anyone have the screen of that guy who stashes mcchickens in the radiator next to his bed so he can always pull a warm one out when he’s hungry?

mozzarella

Time for a rewatch I guess

Cabbage should be your staple veg. Fill it out with broccoli, carrots, and anything else. Just stay away from peppers and meme veg like avocados and kale and it shouldn't run you too much money.

$16 worth of beans

OP here, I made $150 from trading with Ripple. So I no longer have to scrape the barrel! Woo! Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll keep them in mind next time I make poor financial decisions.

wtf
Was this whole thread OP just doing some shitty e-marketing shilling?

i pissed myself laughing.
the image is the tale of a Brazilian fag with of 50 Brazilian currency to live a whole month. He asks for advice. He goes to the store, ask for mozzarella. (nobody advises him to do so) but due his awkwardness he ends up asking for 2kg of it (about 2,95 R$). He describes how he starts to shaking, sweating but buys it anyway...

>body advises him to do so
2,95 you read 29,95 R$