How'd I do?

How'd I do?

No sides? Looks fine otherwise.

Are you practicing how to cut up a steak in anticipation for the day when you find somebody and have kids?

1/10 Presentation.

You cut the steak too early. You have to let it rest a bit before you cut it. The juices on your plate indicate you got to cutting soon after you pulled it off the pan.

Otherwise, you did a nice medium rare steak. Good stuff.

Need some roasted veggies man

>sides
god i hate americans
you fucking dumb fat cunts

tell us how you really feel you toothless faggot

Seething

you sound poor

>The juices on your plate indicate you got to cutting soon after you pulled it off the pan.
I make steak and the juices end up like that on the plate every time. I don't even cut the steak. Not using a fork or something to puncture it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Why did you cut everything up before you put it on a plate and ate it?

just means its a juicy steak. still looks plenty juicy. my steak does that too even after resting 10 min

Let it rest, cut it up on a separate thing, then plate the steak.

looks a bit burnt but that's the us way i suppose. that or the picture's colors are a bit dark

how does that stop the juices from getting out though?

Aside from that frozen garlic bread, it looks good.

It doesn't, with steak that pink there will be juice. There is an area between rare and well done where there will be unavoidable juice that will be pushed out of the meat when its cut.

Looks good - I don't get the pre-cutting thing, but it looks tasty.

So you rest the meat to let the water get back into the fibers nicely so that when you cut it all of the juice doesnt come out.
Then you cut the meat off the plate.

The steak is still undercooked.

you should've let it rest longer. your steak might be swimming in its own juice, but that's because it's not in the eat anymore.

Yeah, fuck having a balanced meal right? You cunt.

>Presentation
What are you gay?

looks lonely

Does your caretaker cut that up into pieces you cant choke on, OP?

Is that blood from the cow or someone you murdered looks like a ton of blood

It's just what Asians do because they can't figure out how to eat with a knife and fork.

Looks fine. Now cut each piece in half again and fry them in oil at 400F for 4-6 minutes.

over seasoned

Well done.

>you now read that in Anton Chigur's voice