>see this at local junk food station
>get it because real sugar
>has corn syrup

JUST

Are you thinking of pepsi Throwback?

Yeah, same old style label. Y they do dis

bet you can't taste the difference

You absolutely can

The Pepsi and Coke here has cane sugar. Don't think I've seen HFCS in a few months outside shitty store brand stuff. I live in America.

Coke with real sugar > Dr pepper > Coke > Dr pepper with real sugar ... I don't know why but dr pepper with real sugar is somehow worse ...

Because sugar and HFCS are two of the 23 flavors you can't just remove one of the flavors

we're finally killing the Corn industry and all it took was hipsters freaking out about HFCS

go figure

Saw these yesterday at walmart, didnt say throwback on them

That old school label freaks me the fuck out, Feels like I'm in a Blockbuster video years before Columbine.

Mexico has Pepsi with sugar while US uses corn syrup. Possible that US Mexico border towns would sell Mexico versions. Is that where you live?

Do you have this as copypasta to post in every soda thread or are you just obsessed with rating soda

No, I'm up in New England.

HFCS ain't a flavor bub

that's not Pepsi throwback you faggot

I'll give you a flavor bud. Flavor of my ass

You like getting rimmed by faggots?

The real reason who most cities want a "soda tax" is to keep the undisciplined niggers from killing themselves with HFCS every meal.

But the soda tax got absolutely destroyed here in Atlanta because niggers were calling it a "black people tax" basically admitting they can't control themselves around sodas.

I, for one, and pro soda tax.

>Can't taste the difference between sugar and HFCS

Ohio pls

most cities want a soda tax because treating diabetes is far more expensive than any alternative
they don't care about race, it's about money

Pepsi Throwback was renamed to "Pepsi-Cola with Real Sugar" a couple years ago, if this help you guys out a little.

WRONG. Niggers and anyone else using food stamps are exempt from these taxes. Or at least that's what happened here in Chicago.

>hurr niggers

Can't you /pol/tards go one thread without obsessing over niggers and/or jews?

Yeah cause emotion trumps logic.

>hurr /pol/

Can't you bottom feeders stop sucking so much cock and fagging up Veeky Forums with your hurt fucking feelings?

my local pizza place delivers mexican Coca Cola which doesn't have the Corn Syrup

>looks for Sierra Mist
>sees Mist Twist
>"must be just a name change"
>buy it
>corn syrup.
Why does Pepsi take away good things they have?

Says the board who can't stop obsessing over people of color.

The corn industry has been heavily subsidized for years along with all farming. The US actually pays farmers to leave fields barren. This changed a little with the push for ethanol fuels, where corn growers were subsidized, but thus far, ethanol is a net loss in energy in its production.

Not that I mind. I drive a retired police cruiser that is flexfuel equipped. Unleaded is currently 2.55 where I live. E85 is 1.88. I love stupid regulations some times.

Not him, but I live in Ohio, and you can get Mexican real sugar coke along with Juanitas or whatever it's called in any super market. Costco sells mexican coke by the flat.

>difference between sugar and high-fructose corn sugar.
The difference is that one has more fructose relative to sucrose or glucose. It's negligible. The mexican cokes taste better because they come in a glass container. Glass > Can > Bottle.