What is this called? Is there a name for it?

What is this called? Is there a name for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY
youtube.com/watch?v=voImJPOAGQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would a recipe seemingly designed to be made while camping require bringing milk and cheese?!

I thought nips were lactose intolerant
>that one /out/ thread

Because she winter camps so it's not a huge issue since it's constantly cold out.

Cheese is good for winter camping, it forms a warm ball in your stomach

But it is also additional weight.

She travels on a moped and goes to campgrounds, not hardcore backpacking. She's a casual.

this
and milk powder is also a camp staple

Oh ok. I didn't know the anime context. It sounds like a good dish, it is neat to see creators express a love of food like that.

low moisture cheese has a fantastic calorie per ounce ratio

looks like nobody knows

it's called creamy vegetable pasta

>Wait for the Babish episode next week about it

>breaking pasta
>using pre-sliced plastic cheese
>using prepared ingredients while camping
>BULLION CUBE
I guess all those memes about Japan being good with food were lies.

Anime

Please don't make this a thing on Veeky Forums.

One-pot camp meal. I usually do rice and beans or stew. If I'm camping in bear country, I don't eat where I camp.

Make what a thing on Veeky Forums?

>break the pasta
dropped

what anime is this? looks real comfy

Homosexuality.

This. Also why no anime cooking show?

Oh shit, is there a new episode out? This show's comfy as fuck.

Yuru Camp.

It will be shit posted until the end of the show (6 weeks) and then you will see occasional reaction images. I think you can live with that.

She's good at camping but doesn't know how to cook.

thanks user, and lmao @ that picture

> Also why no anime cooking show?
what do you mean user?

>Break the pasta in half

There's one airing this season actually. It's a spin off though. It's more common than you think.

Because Milk and Cheese are hilarious alcoholics that enliven everything they do with violence.

What thread, I need to know. NEED.

Moeshit

>I guess all those memes about Japan being good with food were lies.
Japan is the most super casual/convenience oriented food culture on the planet. The DIFFERENCE is that their RESTAURANTS usually focus on simple good food with real ingredients. But their home cooking? If they home cook at all, puts America to shame

Not like there's anywhere to backpack in Japan anyway.

You could go to a suicide forest. And do the natural thing. Fucking kill yourself.

If I spoke the language I'd do that sick and twisted scavenging thing where you look for wallets, jewelry, etc left by the suiciders. Sounds like fun.

>Pour water
>Into hot oil

is this b8

It has to be. Even some of their temples are a goddamned hike.

It's a Carbonara. A ghetto ass carbonara.

it's called shit ahahahha fucking chinks lolololol make some fried rice ahahahahaha

Filipino spaghetti

>break the pasta so it fits
not watching

>usually focus on simple good food with real ingredients
have you ever been to a western restaurant?

idk but it sounds terrible

Yes, which is why japanese restaraunts are different

What thread

it's called stew. But if you're autistic you throw a whole bunch of non-complementary shit in, give it a stupid name like "soup pasta," and then fail to keep your birthrate stable because your males are manchildren who masturbate to children's cartoons and your females are womenchildren who watch Disney and have cake parties with their friends instead of learning how to be adults

this one

What does that have to do with japs and milk?

Surprisingly accurate.
youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY

Holy shit

This. For Japanese, especially Tokyo people, going 30min out of the city into a place with trees is mind-blowing to them.
In the anime they were guaranteed within 5min walk of a 7/11 at any one time.

Piss off, weeb.

It's not too late to change your hikkomori ways

Wow I sure wish I was a Japanese girl having cake parties with my friends. Instead I'm an American reading some dumb autist rambling on Veeky Forums

>break the pasta
yeah its called being a pleb mong

>They think that camp food is the worst food anime of the season
Hold my beer

>Koizumi is literally perfect the show
>bad

They have shitty american cheese in japan?

it's the 8th time this month you've met to eat bland spongecake topped with unsweetened whipped cream and 1g of fresh fruit. Your friends have no hobbies except attending such parties, like you, and listening to generic pop music produced by 16 year old girls. Your discussion largely consists of "this is delicious isn't it?" "yes, it's delicious! right?" Next week you will meet at another place which will serve the exact same food, and the discussion will repeat itself like a deleted scene from Stepford Wives. The cake will never at any point become palatable. Your biological clock is ticking, and you are afraid to go on a single date, yet you spend 500 dollars a month on cosmetics.

At this point, living in a basement reading shit on Veeky Forums might be preferable.

My dairy nigga

Wow you sure a know a lot about the details of the individual lives of an entire country of people without having met any of them

This is pretty much all moeshit.

Nice post.

>have alps outta their asses
>Cheese is the most expensive fucking food item, with most of it being imported

Japan... has a hard life.

i didnt know aquafresh made scarves.

except I lived in Japan for more than two years, you dumb fucking shit. I spent every day in a tiny one-room apartment that I shared with a Japanese lady. I went to a university that was 75% females in Japan. I have more first-hand experience than anyone you will ever meet on Veeky Forums and I couldn't care less if you believe me.

The shameful thing is that moeshit is based on the vapidness of actual Japanese females. I wish i were joking when I say that Japanese mothers act like middle-schoolers.

Compared to everywhere else I've been in Asia (which is a lot of people) Japan definitely has the widest range of the most affordable cheeses. It's even better off than Korea, which currently has a huge melted cheese fetish. They just choose to process their cheese because they are fucking autists. Japan is a flyover nation.

>I couldn't care less if you believe me.
I don't believe you. And I don't think anyone else would either.

Yeah tell that university name, the career you were attending and most important some physical evidence otherwise seek help you autistic

I'm sure I just got cards for three different banks which are exclusive to Japan and require foreigner registration and Japanese language skills to obtain (one of which requires an introduction from a Japanese company), plus a fucking 定期券 (fixed-period, fixed-route unlimited ride train card) while sitting on my ass in the basement of some flyover state

suck my nuts

You realized nature of being sliced doesn't make cheese bad or American, right?

This is all appealing to me.

Is the thread still alive?

I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would want to get into a relationship with a full-grown woman with the mentality of a child. I would honestly be less disgusted with a pedophile than I would with someone who is attracted to people who have the sense of creativity, conflict resolution, psychology, hobbies, desires, and relationship-forming abilities of primary school students. There is nothing sexy about a woman who has had several dicks in her saying "I'm so shy!" ten minutes into banging. There is nothing comforting about coming home to a woman making strips of beef boiled in soy sauce because anything requiring the culinary knowledge of Italy, France, China, or Vietnam is "soooo difficult!" If you try to explain your animes or video games to her, she'll just say "woooow!" as if she had any idea what was going on, when she doesn't understand or care. She won't want to watch any psychologically-challenging movie or TV show--Harry Potter is the most adult cinema that will catch her interest, and don't expect any discussion at all.

"The magic beams were sooo cool!"

"I like the flying brooms."

"Harry Potter is...a cool guy!"

After a month of sex and bad food, you will realize that you are dating a robot. Except a robot won't get frustrated and emotional when you can't serve its subhuman needs.

Moving to Korea was the best decision of my entire adult life.

you still didn't tell me which university were attending :')

Maybe it gets old after awhile, and I don't know where you're from, but personally living in America a girl like that sounds nice. The women here are manly, they need to give their 2 cents on fucking everything and they can't cook either.

I'll check out Korea but the women seem even faker there than in Japan. I like Korean bbq tho

>slicing exposes it to air
>American military invented processed cheese

You should learn more modest ways of speaking.

>Cooking Papa
>Wakako-zake
>Restaurant to Another World
[spoiler]Toriko[/spoiler]

>exposed to air for 10 seconds at the deli
>immediately sealed in a bag

All it says is sliced cheese, nothing about Kraft American Singles™.

>a full-grown woman with the mentality of a child

That's basically your modern day female liberal.

I was buying black and white comics when that shit was new. Great stuff from before the internet was a thing.

this isn't a carbonara
where are the peas

>buys random used Japanese cards so he can larp on an autistic anime image board, in the cooking board no less
pic related is you

I’ve never met women like either of you describe. Get out of your basements and meet people or go back to /r9k/.

>you could do to a suicide forest
hell yes

her hands are almost as small as Trump's

Projecting there bud

Don't give me any bad ideas

kek

those camp pots are fucking tiny, i'd be breaking the pasta too

>Is there a name for it?
youtube.com/watch?v=voImJPOAGQc

>i've never met a woman
>get out of your basements

Please explain your experiences more, I really want to know what the Japanese are actually like. I hear so much bullshit and you seem like you're fed up with your time there so please go on

Now i want an aquafresh scarf.

Go away, Logan Paul.

This sounds suspiciously like an ugly american roastie who went to japan to teach ESL thinking they'd have an easy time getting laid and threw a cat scratch pissfit because everyone wanted japanese women instead of her ugly fatass.

You can hike around with a block of cheese for a week plus, no prob. At some point it starts to look like a gross knee, but it doesn't spoil.
Powdered milk.