What sort of meal are you planning to cook for your girlfriend this Valentine's day Veeky Forums...

What sort of meal are you planning to cook for your girlfriend this Valentine's day Veeky Forums? Or if you're dining out, what sort of restaurant are you going to?

Either you're actually single or you're going to be. kek

>your girlfriend
>implying
I have chance to bang a girl whose place of work I volunteer at. She's not my type but she's a nice friend. What should I do, Veeky Forums?

This is why this site will slowly whither and fade away.

How about instead of letting the newfag redditspawn claim the site without a fight, actually try to effortpost a bit and be an example?

Just a thought.

hot chicken wings because eating what both of you love >>>> any """romantic""" dish. anyone can make spaghetti for a valentine's day meal, but knowing what you both like goes a ton farther

Yeah this. I'm just gonna surprise my gf with a family pack of McDonalds for just the two of us. Then we'll watch a movie, get drunk and fuck. Simple.

Maybe I'll heat up one or two of these, throw in some container and tell her that I made it from scratch. Girls are stupid, she wont know the difference.

She made me a very bland Shepherd's pie yesterday, so I'm pretty much off the hook for anything decent.

I can stick a rose on top too and she'll be creaming her panties before she realizes that it's stouffers.

Not doing anything on actual Valentine's Day because I'm a cook professionally so I'll be at work for 16 hours. But I have a dinner planned and some really nice wine set aside for the first day off I have coming after the 14th.

Planning on doing dungeness crab with pomelo kosho, poppyseeds, and a roasted crab shell vinaigrette; sunchoke gnocchi with hedgehog mushrooms, preserved tangerine, smoked caramelized cream, hazelnuts, and peppery herbs; slow roast monkfish with periwinkles, uni emulsion, and honeycrisp apple; and a dark chocolate torte with buttermilk ice cream, seafoam, chicory root, and pomegranate.

For us, it's the Olive Garden. Countless ways to get drunk and eat passable "Italian" food without drawing attention.

>gf

i'm dating a fucking vegan, but i love them, so:

>gonna bake some fresh sourdough bread
>appetizer will be sourdough bread bruschetta with fresh tomatoes/basil/onion.
>entrée will probably be roasted vegetables (broccoli/onion/sweet potato/tomatoes/garlic) and roasted chickpeas tossed with homemade pasta and olive oil and nutritional yeast. i'll add a ton of spices.
>dessert will be fresh berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries) with whipped slightly sweetened coconut cream.

sushi place

hahaha is this the meme where we all pretend to be lonely, socially stunted losers who don't have a healthy love life? I LOVE that meme.

Did she at least get the pastry right? I find poor pastry is where most people screw up.

Fuck off

>she’s not my type
>she’s a nice friend

You don’t need to fuck every female friend, you know?

I'm making a big steak pie and my wife is making sticky toffee pudding.

>tfw no more bf
>tfw quiz on Valentines day

well at least i have an excuse to be alone

I know. The only female friends I've fucked are the ones who I've ended up dating.
This one is pretty thicc and sexy, though.

But not your type? Would you date someone not your type?

Not him, but why not? Sexual attraction is the least important thing to a long term relationship. If you truly get along, that attraction will just naturally develop regardless of what forms happened to start appealing to you during puberty.

I am the original user and I am attracted physically to her but not in any other way. She is a sweet person and a good friend but she's not my type as a companion.
She's 11 years older than me and she has asked me out before but we're just steady friends at this point.

I'm going to make my gf(male) some aglio e olio like the fat guy did in "Chef"

Well then stop friendzoning her and just let her go, you asshole

Valid until two days before Valentine's Day?
That's kinda lame but I guess they know they don't have to fill tables with special offers on the 14th.

> Them

Good shit you cuck

nigga you gay?

My date loves Italian and seafood, so I'm looking at restaurants when we can confirm we're both not working. Something mid-range price wise, I don't want to deal with packed fine dining places on Vday.

My backup option is cooking fettuccine carbonara, home made garlic bread, some kind of salad. If I have time strawberry tarts for dessert, or I will take the easy option and we can go for a walk to a gelato place nearby.

If the date is working and I'm not, I'll sit at home posting bitter shitposts on here while drinking whisky and eating whatever I can be bothered to throw together for myself.

Great post

I don't observe that celebration, but I would probably end up cooking her a cake or something, I always do that at least once a month.

no, just retarded

nice larp

broke up with my gf last week

Where the fuck is this?

she's actually cooking for me, and i don't know what it will be. i told her to lean french, but who knows.

>Girlfriend

Well for this valentines I have a sort of special plan i've promised my wife for a few years now, And I think she's completely forgotten, which is why bringing it back now would be stronger then ever.

You know those, Lay food/desserts on the body to eat off of kind of deals? Yeah that. with rose petals. I've got a whole set of brushes and cream pastes to work with.

Smash and dash.