ITT: god tier food you can only get in certain states

ITT: god tier food you can only get in certain states

>california
>round table pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cucumbers on hot food

Hahaha california, so you mean fag tier?

Seriously, the california fags sit around wearing their vans and vuarnets and sucking dick like the hypocrites that they are. They just don't matter to me.

>As of 2016, there were more than 450 franchised and company-owned locations, located in Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.[12] Round Table Pizza now has seven branches in Dubai and additional locations in Bahrain and Mongolia.
You're objectively wrong there, retard.

Flyovers, BTFO

>locations in Alaska, Arizona, Oregon, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar
>literally all flyovers
You do understand the meaning of the word, yes?

Do you even know what a flyover is?

>round table
>god tier

A place (or person) you fly over to get somewhere else. So literally Alaska, Arizona, Oregon, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar.

>Portland is a flyover
>Phoenix is a flyover
>Doha is a flyover
Congrats on passing the dipshit test.

That's zucchini you goober

A country that has a separate set of laws for tourists is on his flyover list. The man is a fucking retard.

>>Portland is a flyover
Yes.
>>Phoenix is a flyover
Yes.
>>Doha is a flyover
Literally where?

Roundtable is probably the best chain pizza place there is but it's not as good a as a mom and pop hole in the wall

Objectively wrong because Domino's exists.

Either way I think you and Sweden need to trade salad recipes and stop using the word "pizza".

Roundtable a shit.

Zito's, man.

Is that halal for islamic approval?

Sweden is just fucking nutty when it comes to pizza. Chocolate, blackcurrants, honey, and bernaise sauce do not go on pizzas.

That's just a few of the abominations that they offer for toppings.

It would kind of suck to be there and kiss girlfriend and get nailed by some religious secret police. That islamic shit isn't very appealing to me as a tourist destination.

>you really like round table and feel they are the best pizza chain ever but your job took you away from it

We all sit around and think about you daily. Hope you are ok buddy.

Don't bother, I can deal with life myself. I don't need your cali help.

Do you cali faggots really think that anyone from New York needs your help?

If they are outside New York City, yes. Just like how anyone outside San Fransisco in California needs help.

If you believe that do muse on your vans.

That's why Dubai has some unique laws to appease the local monkeys but encourage tourism. Yet the UAE still has problems with the little fucking extremists being jackasses anyways.

That holy book was the worst piece of literature ever written; as seen from the damage it's done in SE Asia as well. It lures people in by pretending to be about spirituality, but if you read it carefully you'll realize it's a manual for indoctrination and conquest, written by a long-dead manipulative warlord. Worked really well too.

Fucking fags in SF are beyond help, it's not even worth trying there anymore.

There's nothing in the Bible that sais that I need to get busted by religious secret police for kissing my girlfriend.

Unless I'm being paid a shitload of money then there's no reason for me to be in a shithole nation like Dubai or any arab fuckhole.

California
Del taco and in n out

>having trouble conquering lands
>on verge of suicide
>suddenly have a devilish idea
>rewrite the Bible so it tells people to do what I say and makes it easy to control them
>Things went better than expected

>Couple years later, I'm dead
>I grew paranoid in my last years
>What if God existed?
>What if he saw what I had written?
>Fuck that
>So I left a note
>"Please do not draw my likeness. Stone those who do."
>perfectplan.jpg

>California
>God-tier anything
lol.

Those islamics and arabs really are the most pathetic hypocrites on the planet. You should see when they try to get away with here in NY and then claim "diplomatic immunity" white wearing stupid robes.
They're a sad fucking lot.

CA fucking face rapes your fast food chains rest of country

Maybe I should have put "holy book" in parentheses. I was talking about the Qua ran.

And there's nothing in there about blowing yourself up to receive virgins either. But they abuse it thoroughly because it's a piece of shit book that literally tells them to kill all nonbelievers, unless they pay you (and it specifies the amount!) taxes then it's just optional.

Isn't there a three tier tax system as well?
1: Believers in islam
2: Believers in other faiths
3: non-believers who get taxed out into darkness.

Religion of peace indeed.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

The NAZI scumbuckets wanted peace too, as long as everyone agreed with them then they'd have world peace.

This is only sold in Victoria, because Victoria is the only state that matters.

>zucchini on pizza

At least it's not pineapple

0/10 apply yourself

I love the targets.
>university professor
>two children
>bloody fruitshop vendor
>random grenade thrown into home
>college kids
>buddhist monk
>hindu
>high school principle
>and for some reason a shit-ton of cops
If these people had more vehicles they'd be making jokes about elderly and blind being worth extra points. These targets make no goddamned sense.

I used to buy weed behind a Round Table from one of their cooks. The pizza is decent, and they have salami as a topping which is crucial, but they are basically like every other national pizza chain.

You still took the bait though.

>acts like a retard
>gets called a retard
>hurr I trol u

Enjoy this (you), it will be your last.

That's what you think.

Passing the dipshit test with flying colors. You're a real star.

>Judging a place's flyover status on its buildings and wealth
The middle east lives off oil money. It's not surprising they have decent buildings. Doesn't make it a destination spot though.

ok you win.

Except it is. Many people far more affluent than you go there for business. Also, "flyover" has no meaning on a global scale, so you're fighting a battle you can't win.

>P-PEOPLE GO THERE FOR BUSINESS
People go to all sorts of places, including backwaters, for business. Different careers can call for different areas of travel. Comparatively, those places can be flyovers compared to places like NYC, San Fransisco, Moscow, Tokyo, and London. On a global scale, places like Qatar are flyovers. On your personal scale, they may seem like necessary stops.

Define what you mean by flyover, because your definition clearly doesn't match mine.

Eh, Round table is okay, but not as good as other, non-chain pizza. Pic related, their Greek pizza and their ny city "special" pizza are fucking incredible. The eggplant is crispy fried before they add it to the pizza, and it's fucking amazing
>inb4 making fun of the name, I don't fucking care, it's delicious pizza

If your local pizza isn't over $40 a pie, it's shit.

>the higher the price the better it is
Not really, Ive had cheap ass $8 walmart pizzas that were better than actual restaurant pizzas that were more expensive

You son are a fool

Me & Eds is the superior california pizza choice in every way.

It's called flyover, not landing.

Dumbass

Your pizza says yes.

>literally Alaska
When have you ever flown over Alaska to get somewhere else? this is straight dumb

Anyone who lives in North America and has traveled to Asia has likely flown over Alaska. I have at least 6 times.

>North America
By this do you mean Canada? Because that's flyover too

The best independent pizzerias are usually more expensive, agreed.

>distracting from the fact that you don't know how airplanes work
they don't go in a straight line, bud

This. When I was stationed in Korea the planes always flew over AK departing from Seattle because it's much shorter than flying directly across the Pacific due to the curvature of the earth.
>flat earthers btfo

that actually looks disgusting, like if they deep fried the crust before putting on sauce and cheese and the toppings

>he carries 4 cents around
literally who does this?

New Haven CT has the best pizza. not an argument.

>implying I didn't hand the pizza delivery guy 3 20's and told him to keep the change.

Chocolate pizza is really good you nigger. Only gets beaten by ice-cream pizza. Swedes are /br/os

>purposely singed crust
I've been waiting for something like that to pop up. For some reason I love burnt crust.

And people say America is bad.

Brazil had the greates italian diaspora, yet it's the yellow-teeth criminals kicked from england who come up with this purism bullshit. No wonder cancer like audiophiles are a american invention. World's greatest snake oil consumers.

Pizza is about having a good time, not a competition to see who does the most "authentic" piece of dough with tomato sauce.

How diabetic are you?

I'm not, only obese autistic yankees eat pizza everyday.

I get those little minature tables in almost every pizza box.