Hey guys quick question...

Hey guys quick question. My bread maker machine broke and i was wondering if it's safe to just remove the pan and shove it with the dough inside in a regular ass oven to bake it there instead.

yes

k thanks

no. get a bread pan, brush it with peanut oil and dust with cornmeal, and put the dough in there,

why don't you have a bread pan? Making bread is pretty easy anyway. As someone that used to use a bread machine just give up on it.

I lost it moving between houses and been using the bread maker for time and laziness. I've got pans for pie and cakes and others that are very wide, but short, not good for big loaves of bread. I just want to make it big and squarish like i used to.

should I get a bread maker? I like bread.

No, just use your oven.

this is all you need. Everything else is for try hards.

You'll need to shove your penis in it.

Buy a fucking Kitchenaid Mixer so people don't think you're a retard. Then take the bread you make from that, make a boule and bake the cunting shitstack.

Just go to your local goodwill or second hand shop. You can get another bread maker for 3 dollars.

A bread machine:
Mixes
Proves
Bakes.
You could definitely just use the mixer part of the bread machine and pull the dough out, let it rise in a loaf pan and bake in a conventional oven.
I'm not sure if a bread machine's inner container is safe in an oven, but ... why wouldn't it be? The internal temperature of a bread machine versus an oven should be about the same.

You people love to ruin good things by nigger rigging everything. Sorry, afro-engineering your process.

You have to be a profoundly stupid asshole not to be able to make bread without a broken fucking breadmaker.

Most trade skills are actually nigger-rigging.
It's about taking something that is broken and making it appear that it was a functional decision.
Your niggerdom posting is, at this point, *yawn.

You can do shit right, or you can be a mexican day working line chef.

Buy a $400 mixer.
For what purpose?

So you can cook hundreds of meals for cents on the dollar?

You eat out of a tv dinner, don't you?

McDonalds isn't an economical lifestyle.

I don't think you are grasping the idea.
Everyday as an exec chef part of the job is to take fuck-ups and turn them into sell-able specials.
It's not easy and takes a lot of experience to NOT throw out a sauce because it is broken/over-salted/unbalanced. It's just part of the job. I'm sure it applies to other trade skills like carpenters working on a project where the house has settled. Smoke and mirrors.
It's definitely not, "well, it's not perfect, so throw it out".

Mixers aren't that useful unless you're making hard ass cookies, whipped creams/meringues, or brioche every day. For anything else you'll save too little time for the effort. Also, they're loud and take hella counter space.

Couple things. While I realize what you're saying, you've essentially completed the reason why people can't be fucking bothered with restaurants anymore. The margins make you people unfuck things. No one wants something that's corrected so they stay home and make better food for cheaper in their own house. That's the fundamental reason why restaurrants are going broke. They serve no purpose. Only the haute cuisine restaurants even matter anymore because everyone can cook good food at home. Without the pressure of a profit margin.

Compared to fucking retarded rice cookers. They're so much worse. PS, they just cook fucking rice.

True, but at least rice cookers keep warm and have timers. Thats actually added functionality

they can't do this.

How pathetic are you that you need a motorized pasta machine

atlas 150 is hand fed, dipshit. Are you this new?

This entire site is just teenagers, isn't it?

Relax user. I thought a picture of pasta in front of a KA mixer implied you were using a pasta attachment. Sorry I didnt catch the corner of shiny metal.

Rice cookers cook literally anything you can cook in a pot. Are you so dim you really need a labeled button for all possible uses?

Ftr I'm using the kind with an actual sealing lid.

Also if rice isn't a big part of your diet you're gonna lose a few years of life, and of story.

I have a bread maker and I love it. There's nothing wrong with automating something redundant like kneading bread and timing it's rise and shit

>should I get a bread maker? I like bread.
bread machines are only good for kneading one loaf worth of dough about, or about 1000 grams. There is no mess, no fuss, and very little clean up. you'll need a digital scale as well to keep recipes consistent.