Has anyone here ever done a water fast? How long did you last? I'm only on my 3rd day

Has anyone here ever done a water fast? How long did you last? I'm only on my 3rd day.

Like not drinking water?

Drink only water and not eating anything.

Seems counter intuitive for a food board, but i was just wondering if any one here has tried it out.

entering my third month now op, once you break the first week the mental clarity is astounding.

I was gonna say why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums during a fast, but then I remembered that I too came here on my most recent fast.

why do this?

I came here when I was fasting to look at pictures of big macs. It was really helpful at killing my appetite.

Seven days in m8, just remember to do your salt flush with sea salt

Go away siddhartha

bout tree fitty

obsessed?

I doing a water fast right now. I'm on my 4th day. All last month I did it except on the weekends. So it was five days just water then two days eating regularly. I feel great. My gut biome improved. My poops have never been healthier.

This.
I take about a teaspoon of salt a day during a water fast. Not including a multivitamin and probiotics.

I am not sure about multivitamins as they need to be digested and they put the gut to work which you don't want during a water fast. However if it works for you, then alright. I am only taking salt and spraying myself with magnesium which is absorbed through skin.

I myself am taking cumshots to the face. I let it simmer, dry up nicely and go about my day. Just yesterday, I got called Pagliacci. I'm on day 63 now. Never felt better. My brain is sharp. I'm at 110% capacity. I feel smarter, my body feels great.

Not fun doing it but it feels real nice afterwards. Pure and clean. I do it every couple months.

Keto is one thing but this "water fast" is a lie and a joke. You people are fucking retarded
do this instead just add soy

There's a fasting topic on /fit(, you might want to check it for advice and like-minded people

If you want to fast for weight loss benefits just do it intermittently.
Your cravings will be diminished and youll be more likely to transition to a more sustainable and healthy diet (if you do it right)

second year and counting.

i live in the clouds and im writing this with my mind without any electronic device.

Eating salt... What, why. how much.

do people actually spend days only drinking water no food at all ? is that even possible

Salt flush, it is recommended when doing a water fast. Usually I put about 1.5 teaspoon himalayan salt in my water and drink it.

kek u still in the 50s

I've done it for 7 days at a time. After the 3rd day or so I feel constantly nauseous and throw up yellow liquid every couple of hours. My skin clears up (eczema) but the lining inside of my nose starts peeling to the point of bleeding. Sleeping is interesting, you tend to get cool vivid dreams. Your sense of taste and smell become much sharper. When I start eating again I feel so energized and euphoric for a couple of days.

The best weird fast I ever did though was a brown rice fast for a month. It has most of the benefits of a water fast, but you still have the energy to function day-to-day. Sex drive also went through the roof for some reason.